The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

Jesus was a Jew

And that is why they had him killed.

You can't kill a fictional character anymore then you can kill Saturday Night Live's Mr. Bill.

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc was sentenced by a small pirtion of his elect for his crime of forbidden egyptian learned sorcery scams (liken to Benny Hinn getting chased out of Florida for similar scams).
Yehuda the Galilean of 6bc Herod's era sentenced by Rome for tax revolt, and the only AD era Christ Theudas by the Jordan him and his apostles were martyrs sentenced by Rome for revolt.
Making 2 blames hapoens when you converge characters each having their own sentence (yeshu hanged, Yehuda & Theudas crucified) andceach having their own blame.
Penelopes propaganda just proves the converged christs.
Blaming a whole race for the rightful legal act of a few lansmen on the wrong christ & small portion of an image of a man who never existed singularly historically is like blaming
a whole race of people for killing Bambi.
Learn your history!

I should add according to the scriptures. There was most likely a Jesus who walked and preached peace and was crucified, or he was a metaphor. Either way I really doubt Moses existed as depicted in the OT , or David or Solomon, Esther is said to be a fable as most of the other stories , passed on and taken from previous stories from previous cultures.

"add" anything you like----Penelope-----you conjectures are so utterly uninformed and fantastical, that you should give up being a French Canadian catholic and try to be a blarney babbling irish inebriate------ which I would add would be a HUGE STEP UP. The Irish are fascinating and ARTISTIC story tellers. Very talented people------ SUBLIME--------but you have no talent at all----not for history nor for fantasy

Jesus was a Jew

And that is found nowhere in any historical documents. Only in the christian bible and it fit right in with the christian bibles theology of the foretelling of his execution, without that narrative you have no savior who died for anyone, which is nowhere found in Judaism (someone dying for another's sins)

Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

According to halachah, anyone with a Jewish mother is considered Jewish.

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

So?

Waiting for the typical Guno "religions suck" angle on this post.

No it is sad he died not knowing his roots , many other Jewish children had that happen to them

Jesus was a Jew

And that is found nowhere in any historical documents. Only in the christian bible and it fit right in with the christian bibles theology of the foretelling of his execution, without that narrative you have no savior who died for anyone, which is nowhere found in Judaism (someone dying for another's sins)

it's found in other interesting religions-------don't knock it------they like it-----and they do giant chocolate bunnies on easter. --------jelly beans are delicious------I do not care for "peeps" but Cadbury eggs are DELISH

Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

So?

No it is sad he died not knowing his roots , many other Jewish children had that happen to them

so true----children victims of both Christian and muslim child confiscation-----or born of forced conversion-------LOTS AND LOTS -----thruout Europe, the NEW WORLD, and even the far east and Africa ------LOTS AND LOTS

Curious story. Not exactly sure what the point is.

So?

Considering his mother converted at 19 I guess she was the one who decided not to explain it to him.

(
Jesus was a Jew

Jesus was a Jew

Good thing you had goats hey. The scapegoat would take away the sins of the tribe and a man would transfer his sin to the goat, lamb, and sacrifice it. Jesus is the lamb of God.( For many years there was never a man on the cross but a lamb standing next to it in RC pics). Jesus became the perfect offering, who willingly gave his life , and stands for peace( because Jews gave blemished offerings as stated in Malachi ), and as such the temple was destroyed, according to Scripture. Caput done, no more animal sacrifices.

that is according to the Christian theology.

PS: to be clear RC's do not believe in substitutionary atonement.

Last edited:
The lamb was a god of egypt we killed and roasted the lambs to show the egyptians it had no power over us.... Just as your lamb has no power over us or anyone...... Baasaaahhhhh...... You are showing your ignorance once again.....

The lamb was a god of egypt we killed and roasted the lambs to show the egyptians it had no power over us.... Just as your lamb has no power over us or anyone...... Baasaaahhhhh...... You are showing your ignorance once again.....

Right I have studied the OT. Scapegoat.

One more thing, if that archbishop didn't know he was jewish, then he wasn't a jew. And you are suppose to be the brainy ones.

Jesus was a Jew

True story: I have this friend who became brain damaged in a car accident and it was he who had to tell a pastors daughter that Jesus was a Jew when she asked what a Jew was.

But to be politically correct: Jesus is but an image of a man made to he Jewish to get Jews to worship Baal through this image of his dying son the Morning Star (search engine canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce dying son mythology).
In reality 2 of the many christs used for his image were mystical light worshipers (Yeshu being half Roman also) and the image created in the NT also taught that luciferous light doctrines all over the NT.
Only the Galilean tax revolter Yehuda seemed to be Jewish.

You mean the backstabber, you got a point there.

First off penelope it was jews that were always historicalling used as scapegates when they were minorities in other countries as they were visible few in number and easy to blame... Secondly you are showing your ignorance again by using a term backstabber which is attributed to judas because it is similiar to jew and jewish people have been paying for that lie for a very long time....

The Jews should be paying attention to these stories the Vatican is asking for the media to put out. The Ukrainian bishop who "rescued Jews during WWII" and now this story about the Archbishop who was really a Jew. This is all going somewhere. The Jews were already burned more than once by the Roman Catholic Institution. What is it going to take? Do not trust this organization. It is not Christian. it is not Jewish and none of you should be trusting them.

Think about this - both these men have been dead for a very long time. Why bring these stories out now? I am telling you the Vatican is very strategic in what they do. They are Masters of Deceit. Do not buy into their presentations - it's all about deception - nothing they do is without a motive. These people are not to be trusted. No way, no how, do not trust the RCC nor the media that keeps them on the front pages - with these ridiculous stories.
with these ridiculous stories.

What is ridiculous? that genealogy of his family were Jewish and his mother was Jewish and so was, and his grandfather was a rabbi ?

First off penelope it was jews that were always historicalling used as scapegates when they were minorities in other countries as they were visible few in number and easy to blame... Secondly you are showing your ignorance again by using a term backstabber which is attributed to judas because it is similiar to jew and jewish people have been paying for that lie for a very long time....

21 Then Aaron shall lay both of his hands on the head of the live goat, and V)'>confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their transgressions o]' data-fn="#fen-NASB-3223o">[o]in regard to all their sins; and he shall lay them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who stands in readiness. 22 The goat shall bear on itself all their iniquities to a solitary land; and he shall release the goat in the wilderness.

also it was judas who betrayed Jesus for 30 coins, as stated in the scriptures.

Whats your point penelope they also used to use a chicken it was a symbolic gesture some people like to see these things done physically....when they sacrificed at the temple it eas just an excuse for a family get together for a feast .. We still have these get togethers today it is called a picnic......as for judas selling out jesus that story is a rip off of the selling of joseph but because it was jesus they made it more coins unles they suffered from inflation like we do today.... Nothing in the gospels is original and very little of it is truthfull and unfortunately nothing you say is truthfull either...why are you so full of hate and willing to blame/ scapegoat the jews once again....

Whats your point penelope they also used to use a chicken it was a symbolic gesture some people like to see these things done physically....when they sacrificed at the temple it eas just an excuse for a family get together for a feast .. We still have these get togethers today it is called a picnic......as for judas selling out jesus that story is a rip off of the selling of joseph but because it was jesus they made it more coins unles they suffered from inflation like we do today.... Nothing in the gospels is original and very little of it is truthfull and unfortunately nothing you say is truthfull either...why are you so full of hate and willing to blame/ scapegoat the jews once again....

Jews are not scapegoats. They used scapegoats, to pass their sins upon the goat and send in out of camp. Also a man before giving his goat or lamb to the Priest , placed his hands on the goats head and transferred his sins to the goat and then slaughtered the goat, washing the sin in blood and killing the sin.

Jesus is the prefect lamb of God, no more sacrifices since the temple is no longer. According to the scripture, even if most of it is fake and passed on fables.

Jesus was a Jew

true---the romans killed tens of thousands of jews just during the ten years that Pontius
Pilate was prelate of Judea------ and by the time that Jerusalem was sacked --100s of thousands.. Constantine imposed Christianity on Palestine and continued to kill
jews-----eventually he did away with crucifixtion, however----he decided that crucifixtion
was "too good" for jews

Penelope whore>>>>
and jews killed thousands of Romans, so what and continued to, what is your point? Constantine imposed Christianity on Rome in the 3rd century.

try again bitch, illiterate whore product of shitty catholic grammar school. penelope-------
<<<According to her catechism whore-----jews invaded rome-----well----that's what catholic grammar school does to catholic girls-----makes them into Nazi whores----
something MAGDA GOEBBELS---SAINT OF THE CYANIDE

another idiot>>>
Curious story. Not exactly sure what the point is.[/QUOTE]

see above------confiscation of children is a technique of genocide------it has been the practice of both the "HOLY MOTHER CHURCH and the ass lickers of the RAPIST PIG OF MECCA for many centuries. The catholic church has RECENTLY repudiated that filth-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca are
still engaging in the disgusting practice thereof----kinda a bit of nostalgia for catholic Nazi whores ---to wit ---penelope

Jesus was a Jew

true---the romans killed tens of thousands of jews just during the ten years that Pontius
Pilate was prelate of Judea------ and by the time that Jerusalem was sacked --100s of thousands.. Constantine imposed Christianity on Palestine and continued to kill
jews-----eventually he did away with crucifixtion, however----he decided that crucifixtion
was "too good" for jews

Penelope whore>>>>
and jews killed thousands of Romans, so what and continued to, what is your point? Constantine imposed Christianity on Rome in the 3rd century.

try again bitch, illiterate whore product of shitty catholic grammar school. penelope-------
<<<According to her catechism whore-----jews invaded rome-----well----that's what catholic grammar school does to catholic girls-----makes them into Nazi whores----
something MAGDA GOEBBELS---SAINT OF THE CYANIDE

another idiot>>>
Curious story. Not exactly sure what the point is.

see above------confiscation of children is a technique of genocide------it has been the practice of both the "HOLY MOTHER CHURCH and the ass lickers of the RAPIST PIG OF MECCA for many centuries. The catholic church has RECENTLY repudiated that filth-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca are
still engaging in the disgusting practice thereof----kinda a bit of nostalgia for catholic Nazi whores ---to wit ---penelope[/QUOTE]

All I asked is who does Medina belong to if not SA?

Forum List

Back