The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

I never really understood that JUDAS BETRAYED JESUS thing What did he betray?

Judas Iscariot showed the roman army where Jesus was and identified him so they were able to arrest him.

Was Jesus HIDING? It does not really say in the NT that he was hiding. He seemed to be a known person wherever he went-----how could he have been HIDING while doing miracles here and there and giving out lectures on the mount of olives and turning water into wine and healing blind people out there in the fields??? from whom was he hiding?

Maybe you are not able to see him because you hunt him?

Penelope quoted: it was judas who betrayed Jesus for 30
coins, as stated in the scriptures.

They plagiarized an earlier Judas, one who was a Rabbi.
my post on this subject was yesterday I believe.

Matt 27:3 Then when Judas, who had betrayed Him, saw that He had been condemned, he felt remorse

This story is plagiarized from a famous Rabbi Yehuda Ben Tabbai of the 100bc era, same era where the Yeshu son of Mary who was HANGED ON A TREE at Passover comes from.

Rabbi Yehuda (Judas) ben Tabbai
who had a Witness killed, who conspired to testify falsely. Yehuda did this to show the Tziddukim they were wrong regarding a law, but made a mistake himself, which Shimon ben Shetach (his friend and eventual head priest)pointed out. He thus spent his life crying at the grave of his victim for forgiveness:
-Makkot 5b.

Adding the coin story was to falaciously place him in scripture (Jeremiah) to lure Jews in to the bait. The problem with their placing him everywhere is that they blunder vad in doing so snd expose their scam.
Example, placement into non messianic verses out of tenses or pluality, placement into verses about Satan, placement out of context talking abouthistorical figures, placement into verses about lineage not towns, placing his lineage through all the Harlots in the Bible including a non Jew making him non Jewish.
The blunders are almost comical if it wasn't for the masses who bought it hook line and sinker.

I doubt many poster have read the talmud. It is not even read or understood by many jews.

View attachment 45347

They have it in English.

in many versions-----the overwhelming majority of stuff that claims to be "Talmud" on the internet is islamo Nazi shit fraud

Judas Iscariot showed the roman army where Jesus was and identified him so they were able to arrest him.

Was Jesus HIDING? It does not really say in the NT that he was hiding. He seemed to be a known person wherever he went-----how could he have been HIDING while doing miracles here and there and giving out lectures on the mount of olives and turning water into wine and healing blind people out there in the fields??? from whom was he hiding?

still does not make sense------according to the NT he was quite a public guy and according to islamo Nazi pigs DA JOOOOOS WERE OUT TO KILL HIM------

Penelope quoted: it was judas who betrayed Jesus for 30
coins, as stated in the scriptures.

They plagiarized an earlier Judas, one who was a Rabbi.
my post on this subject was yesterday I believe.

Matt 27:3 Then when Judas, who had betrayed Him, saw that He had been condemned, he felt remorse

This story is plagiarized from a famous Rabbi Yehuda Ben Tabbai of the 100bc era, same era where the Yeshu son of Mary who was HANGED ON A TREE at Passover comes from.

Rabbi Yehuda (Judas) ben Tabbai
who had a Witness killed, who conspired to testify falsely. Yehuda did this to show the Tziddukim they were wrong regarding a law, but made a mistake himself, which Shimon ben Shetach (his friend and eventual head priest)pointed out. He thus spent his life crying at the grave of his victim for forgiveness:
-Makkot 5b.

Adding the coin story was to falaciously place him in scripture (Jeremiah) to lure Jews in to the bait. The problem with their placing him everywhere is that they blunder vad in doing so snd expose their scam.
Example, placement into non messianic verses out of tenses or pluality, placement into verses about Satan, placement out of context talking abouthistorical figures, placement into verses about lineage not towns, placing his lineage through all the Harlots in the Bible including a non Jew making him non Jewish.
The blunders are almost comical if it wasn't for the masses who bought it hook line and sinker.

I doubt many poster have read the talmud. It is not even read or understood by many jews.

View attachment 45347

They have it in English.

in many versions-----the overwhelming majority of stuff that claims to be "Talmud" on the internet is islamo Nazi shit fraud

Yes right.

still does not make sense------according to the NT he was quite a public guy and according to islamo Nazi pigs DA JOOOOOS WERE OUT TO KILL HIM------

According to the scriptures, the jews did bring him to the Romans to be put to death. The probably thought he was a Muslim. Nasi was a head Jew , call him a pig if you want.

Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

According to halachah, anyone with a Jewish mother is considered Jewish.

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

He was one of the child molesters...right?
Absolutely not. If I remember correctly he refused to help shuffling the molesters around.

Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

They can't get his name right? John Joseph O'Connor.
Or....Rear Admiral John Joseph O'Connor, USN (ret)
Or John, Cardinal O'Connor, Archbisop of New York.

Not really sure how to combine everything.

Judas did not betray Jesus, he was doing what was necessary for Jesus to be sacrificed. That was after all what god sent him to do according to the NT.
If not for the crucifixion and or assumed raise from death there would be no christianity today. Jesus was completing the sacrifice of Issac. It was a way of saying god would not expect of mankind what he himself was not willing to give/do. It was an act of love, giving up that which is most dear to others. Christians did not understand that and saw his death as brutal murder, and mistakenly blamed the jews for many centuries. Now the Pope has said they were blameless, as are all the later generations of jews. Centuries of persecution based in lies.
How christian!

Judas did not betray Jesus, he was doing what was necessary for Jesus to be sacrificed. That was after all what god sent him to do according to the NT.
If not for the crucifixion and or assumed raise from death there would be no christianity today. Jesus was completing the sacrifice of Issac. It was a way of saying god would not expect of mankind what he himself was not willing to give/do. It was an act of love, giving up that which is most dear to others. Christians did not understand that and saw his death as brutal murder, and mistakenly blamed the jews for many centuries. Now the Pope has said they were blameless, as are all the later generations of jews. Centuries of persecution based in lies.
How christian!

I appreciate your interpretation but from the point of view of "FINE LITERATURE"------it still seems to miss. It requires a very high level of
SUSPENSION of disbelief. Somehow a jew had to "HAND JESUS OVER"---
why?----he was a public guy-----He wasn't hiding in a cave----anyone who wanted
him dead (I mean persons with some "power") could have knocked him off---whether a roman big shot or a jewish big shot. People get knocked off more
easily in the streets of Brooklyn

Ironic this discussion since it was John the Baptist seen as the righteous one that even Jesus followed first.
Jesus is the one who had his friend & follower Salome hand John over to be beheaded so he could steal his flock. Can this story just be coincidental or used for the demonization of Jews through Judas which happened to be the name of Rome's threat, the tax revolter Galilean Christ of Herods time period?

Ironic this discussion since it was John the Baptist seen as the righteous one that even Jesus followed first.
Jesus is the one who had his friend & follower Salome hand John over to be beheaded so he could steal his flock. Can this story just be coincidental or used for the demonization of Jews through Judas which happened to be the name of Rome's threat, the tax revolter Galilean Christ of Herods time period?

Jesus' ministry and end plan really took a different life after John's beheading. He took over for John.

For many John was supposed to be the messiah. Even after his death John was the one invoked and his body parts were held in reverence, even more so than Jesus.

I wonder how many died of AIDS because he was opposed to condom distribution?

I wonder how many died of AIDS because he was opposed to condom distribution?

Maybe if he knew his roots when he was a child he wouldn't have become part of an organization that promoted that , he may have made different decisions

... I wonder how many died of AIDS because he was opposed to condom distribution?

No one opposed condom distribution. ( I saw by the way never in my life someone who asked for money for "condoms for Africa"). The catholic church did not give condoms to Catholics - that's all. And I guess no one died because of this. If someone is using a condome and thinks he may not be infected with HIV then this is a very great mistake - specially in case of anal sex. A condom is saver not save! The words "saver sex" caused worldwide a lot of confusion - specially if the people are not native english speakers. Everyone should know that he is able to infect someone or to become infected even if he/she is doing sex with condoms. It's not save to use condoms - it's only saver. Better to use a condom instead of nothing - that's all. But someone who has HIV should reduce sex drastically. "It's not love to infect the own partnerb with HIV" - how a bishop said decades ago. He is still right.

Last edited:
... I wonder how many died of AIDS because he was opposed to condom distribution?

If someone is using a condome and thinks he may not be infected with HIV then this is a very great mistake - specially in case of anal sex. A condom is saver not save! The words "saver sex" caused worldwide a lot of confusion - specially if the people are not native english speakers. Everyone should know that he is able to infect someone or to become infected even if he/she is doing sex with condoms. It's not save to use condoms,

Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases

It is not full proof in preventing pregnancy
safer but not full poof.

There are several ways of contracting HIV besides sex

Jesus' ministry and end plan really took a different life after John's beheading. He took over for John.

For many John was supposed to be the messiah. Even after his death John was the one invoked and his body parts were held in reverence, even more so than Jesus.

What if John is also a new name given for someone like Theudas the christ by the Jordan or one of the Yehuda christ?
What if one of the 2 Yehudas called christ of that era was the Judas who handed over John who was christ Theudas or the other christ Yehuda?
There's even a 3rd Yehuda which was confused with Yehuda of Galilee because he was called Yehuda the Galionite.. I often suspected the Jesus with Jesus barabbas story was borrowed from these 2 Yehudas since the Galionite was a thief and murderer who ransacked the Temple matching description of Barabbas and Jesus overturning the tables at the temple.

That would make an interesting twist nobody would ever figure out which is why they always change the names and dates.
Example: the NT changes the order of the 2 christs death Yehuda the Galilean died in 6bc and Theudas in 45ad but the NT accounting these 2 christ figures claim Theudas died first? Why would they lie? Or did they prove how easy it is to confuse figures telling stories passed down the line?
Another explaination and more likely is they took many stories from many sources in creating their character which shows in these plagiarized accts that never fit historical accuracy nor their story line properly.
Sort of like how they added the figure into later copies of Josephus they never quite fit the sequence properly and they also make Josephus seem like a Christian when they word things only a Christian would say in placing at a later time into a Jewish writers texts. This is seen in the NT where you realize the writer of Matthew can't be Jewish.

If someone is using a condome and thinks he may not be infected with HIV then this is a very great mistake - specially in case of anal sex. A condom is saver not save! The words "saver sex" caused worldwide a lot of confusion - specially if the people are not native english speakers. Everyone should know that he is able to infect someone or to become infected even if he/she is doing sex with condoms. It's not save to use condoms,

Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases

It is not full proof in preventing pregnancy
safer but not full poof.

There are several ways of contracting HIV besides sex

If someone likes not to become pregnant and is using condomes then they should first discuss about the name of the baby.

What if John is also a new name given for someone like Theudas the christ by the Jordan or one of the Yehuda christ?
What if one of the 2 Yehudas called christ of that era was the Judas who handed over John who was christ Theudas or the other christ Yehuda?
There's even a 3rd Yehuda which was confused with Yehuda of Galilee because he was called Yehuda the Galionite.. I often suspected the Jesus with Jesus barabbas story was borrowed from these 2 Yehudas since the Galionite was a thief and murderer who ransacked the Temple matching description of Barabbas and Jesus overturning the tables at the temple.

That would make an interesting twist nobody would ever figure out which is why they always change the names and dates.
Example: the NT changes the order of the 2 christs death Yehuda the Galilean died in 6bc and Theudas in 45ad but the NT accounting these 2 christ figures claim Theudas died first? Why would they lie? Or did they prove how easy it is to confuse figures telling stories passed down the line?
Another explaination and more likely is they took many stories from many sources in creating their character which shows in these plagiarized accts that never fit historical accuracy nor their story line properly.
Sort of like how they added the figure into later copies of Josephus they never quite fit the sequence properly and they also make Josephus seem like a Christian when they word things only a Christian would say in placing at a later time into a Jewish writers texts. This is seen in the NT where you realize the writer of Matthew can't be Jewish.

many aspects of the gospels about the life of Jesus have a number of similarities with ancient myths about gods and heroes.
Much might be true but not every thing. The gospels purpose is to inspire faith in religion. They are not histories.

There were in the time of Jesus several itinerant teacher and healers, and many in the years following his death.

why can't matthew be jewish?

No one opposed condom distribution. ( I saw by the way never in my life someone who asked for money for "condoms for Africa"). The catholic church did not give condoms to Catholics - that's all. And I guess no one died because of this. If someone is using a condome and thinks he may not be infected with HIV then this is a very great mistake - specially in case of anal sex. A condom is saver not save! The words "saver sex" caused worldwide a lot of confusion - specially if the people are not native english speakers. Everyone should know that he is able to infect someone or to become infected even if he/she is doing sex with condoms. It's not save to use condoms - it's only saver. Better to use a condom instead of nothing - that's all. But someone who has HIV should reduce sex drastically. "It's not love to infect the own partnerb with HIV" - how a bishop said decades ago. He is still right.

I didn't say that.

Forum List

Back