The apple never falls to far from the tree

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The apple never falls to far from the tree.
I do not understand how anyone can support such a disgusting human being as Donald Trump.

119059875_181523890177286_605467911051906581_n.png

I do not understand how anyone can support such a disgusting human being as Donald Trump.

Of course I do not concur with your assessment. Trump has support because people of sound mind consider the evidence that illustrates what you people truly are.

Trump produces. You people leech.

So, a person is a disgusting human being if his children haven't served in the military?

Wow, the Clintons and the Obamas are truly scumbags, then, and their degenrate children are surely losers...
I would hardly consider Hunter Bidens military record stellar or one to be proud only. Only a complete dumbass would think so.

Of course I do not concur with your assessment. Trump has support because people of sound mind consider the evidence that illustrates what you people truly are.

Trump produces. You people leech.
The USA has not been in as bad of shape as 2020 for over 100 years. We are living in Trump's USA and it is not good.
Yes, Trump definitely produces, he produces crap.

So, a person is a disgusting human being if his children haven't served in the military?

Wow, the Clintons and the Obamas are truly scumbags, then, and their degenrate children are surely losers...
I would hardly consider Hunter Bidens military record stellar or one to be proud only. Only a complete dumbass would think so.
At least Biden was 50% successful as a Father of sons. Trump was 0 for 2.
I think his youngest son should be left alone. I wish him well. I have compassion for the youngest Trump because of who is father is. God help him.

Oh no, it goes way beyond serving in the military. One of the boys joint project is the Trump foundation charity that was closed down for mis-allocating funds to the family intended sick children. Their resumes speak for themselves.
But military service is relevant because of Trump's criticism of those who serve. He said he prefers fighting men and women are preferred to those who are caught by the enemy. Inexcusable disrespect for POWs.

I find it interesting that when Trump was a Democrat and had donated tons of money to various organizations, he was the "darling" of the democrat sycophants, clinging to him, hoping for more handouts. But, once he saw how the U.S. was declining, joined the republican party and wanted to end this nation's decline and improve its economy and end illegal migration, sex trafficking and rebuild our military, he suddenly became the enemy, with B.S. stories continually, being manufactured by the very democrats that praised him before he changed to being a republican.
The only real failure to this nation lays firmly on the democrats and the way they run the large cities and their goal of turning this nation into a leftist authoritarian government.
Pelosi: "No civility until we are in power!!!"
That was a statement by the highest member of the democrat party, clearly reflecting that they will not accept opposing political parties. Once they get control of all three houses, our Bill of Rights will evaporate and we'll eventually end up another China. One party with one rule, obey.

View attachment 386534

I'm cornfused, Muddhead:

John McCain was a failure as a pilot and as a senator, not to mention presidential candidate. Really don't care about his sons.

Biden's son was thrown out of the military for snorting coke.

Trump's kids are successful, rich entrepreneurs. So what if they enjoy hunting sport.

I guess you don't approve of hunting. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Just another pointless TDS thread.

View attachment 386534

What about Hunter Biden? You know the Crack Head son with a thing for getting Hookers pregnant and then having to be FORCED into COURT to pay CHILD MAINTENANCE because he's such a filthy POS.

Typical Leftist aka Communist Bait and Switch to use the GOOD DEAD SON and IGNORE the LIVING CRACK HEAD DEADBEAT DAD SON, also Hunter was FUCKING his DEAD BROTHER'S widow, how PROUD Creepy Joe must be, but you know when Hunter's Dad is a Creepy Pedo Child Sniffer the bar is set VERY VERY low.

Forum List

Back