The Apocalypse: Geo-Margin Satanism

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The upcoming film X-Men: Apocalypse is the next film in a series of high-profile comic book adapted Hollywood (USA) films in the last 15 years.

There's a tremendous social interest in comic book media, suggesting that the main themes presented in comic book art (i.e., vigilantism, pedestrianism angst, populism graffiti, etc.) are appealing to a modern age focused on everyman economics.

However, there are signs from around the world that we are in the midst of a serious spiritual change. Mercantilism-gauged politics (i.e., European Union) has seen hurdles on its developmental path, and capitalism proliferation has created a new brand of 'over-indulgences exorcism.'

What if the AntiChrist arrives as a wildly popular American movie star who makes very graphic (or violent) Hollywood (USA) films that glorify (or hype) anarchy?

Can social networking websites (i.e., Facebook) re-instill in civilization an appreciation for the separation between convenience technology and capitalism humility, or will we see a gluttony apocalypse of Biblical proportions?

This is the age of silent warfare and the Cold War. The new terrorist is much more stealthy (and frustrating). Obesity is being studied in Burger King smiling America.

In the Beowulf-adapted novel "Grendel" (John Gardener), a brutish creature thought to be mindlessly cruel turns out to be a brooding anti-profiteer.

Grendel signifies a social curiosity about spiritual self-evaluation, a curiosity that points to a new age anarchism interest in unmitigated profiteerism. Could the creature in Grendel be the AntiChrist?

Spiritual rapture is a theme in films which began with ground-breaking films such as "The Exorcist" [1973] and "The Omen" [1976].

If we are to save our species from a giant Biblically-apocalyptic asteroid collision, we have to decode how Burger King is clean.

For such reasons, occult factions and Satanism sects have become popular underground cults in the modern age, and society has responded by making spiritualism experimentation films such as "Ouija" [2014].

Does the convenient access to media facilitate a progressive mercantilism dialogue (i.e., Wall Street Journal Online), or does it tempt humanity towards extreme moral angst (i.e., Enron paranoia)?

:afro:

Grendel

Ouija (Film)

Satanism

The Wolf of Wall Street (Film)

apoc.jpg

Forum List

Back