The Anunaki are going to destroy ISIS

This place gets weirder and weirder every passing month. So disconnected from reality. What the hell.

I am a big fan of exopolitics, but we should stick to known unknowns, rather than unknown unknowns. Unknown unknowns are tantamount to disinformation which are just fictions.

Veterans Today: UFO disclosure or disinformation
Exopolitics Veterans Today UFO disclosure or disinformation

"This is where Duff’s declaration that 40% of his information on military intel is disinformation becomes relevant. This is done, according to Duff, to protect sources who are taking major risks in releasing sensitive information on the most classified information in the intel community involving exopolitics. It is one thing for whistleblowers such as Corso to go public after the expiration of their secrecy oaths, decades after the end of the programs they witnessed, it is entirely another thing to spill the beans on current alien projects for personnel still sworn to secrecy. That’s why Duff’s 40% disinformation claim is understandable.

Jones and Madsen, however, don’t buy it. They condemn Duff and co. for disseminating disinformation and doing it so blatently. Clearly, Jones and Madsen don’t want to work in the smoke and mirrors of alien intel or exopolitics where the truth is hidden under layers of disinformation. Yet, Duff is telling us that this is precisely how pro-UFO disclosure advocates in the military-intel community have to work. He has a point, even if it’s a difficult one to accept for those wanting to stick to documented research and data on UFOs, rather than cover more contentious exopolitics issues.

For decades, UFO researchers have tried to focus on the documented phenomenal aspect of the UFO issue, and black-balled researchers probing deeper exopolitics issues where disinformation is rife. The most egregious recent example is the International UFO Congress run by the Open Minds production group that avoids legitimizing exopolitics research by having it covered at its flagship annual event. In its steadfast opposition to exopolitics research, Open Minds reveals itself to be anything but open minded on evidence concerning both historic or current classified extraterrestrials projects. That is unfortunate since it is both possible and necessary to sift through the dross of disinformation to find the nuggets of truth into what is happening in extraterrestrial related programs.

In the now acrimonious debate between Veterans Today and Infowars, the leading protagonists have valid points to make against one another. Jones soft pedaling on Mossad involvement in false flag events is a cause for concern. Duff’s and James’s advocacy of hostile aliens battling multinational alliances lays the foundation for a future alien false flag invasion. This is also a cause for concern,

Wayne Madsen’s weighing in on the acrimonious debate appears to be the impartial assessment of a well credentialed investigative writer. Yet, Madsen is no impartial investigator here. His embrace of UFO disclosure is limited to the documented physical sightings phenomenon, rather than the deeper exopolitics issues at stake."

The star people are coming back to take care of ISIS, because ISIS just destroyed their monuments in Iraq.

OH NOOO ISIS Destroys 3 000-Year-Old Mosul Museum Artifacts page 5

Who are the Anunnaki What is the Planet Nibiru

Semitic deity - a deity worshipped by the ancient Semites
Anunaki - definition of Anunaki by The Free Dictionary

great cgi. so what?

Oh my, did he think that was a real video? lol

i think the annuki you make a bigger entrance then just a minute and a half video. didn't you?

BTW hangover, It's against forum rules to link to other forums, you've been here long enough to know that. Just an FYI.

Also, those statue that were destroyed in Mosul were replicas.

Did ISIS Smash Fake Sculptures in Mosul? Experts Say Many of Them Were Replicas
http://news.artnet.com/art-world/did-isis-smash-fake-sculptures-in-mosul-271776/
"According to archaeologists, most if not all the statues in the Mosul museum are replicas not originals," reports Channel 4 News, London. “The reason they crumble so easily is that they're made of plaster. ‘You can see iron bars inside," pointed out Mark Altaweel of the Institute of Archaeology at University College, London, as we watched the video together. ‘The originals don't have iron bars.'"

BTW hangover, It's against forum rules to link to other forums, you've been here long enough to know that. Just an FYI.

Did ISIS Smash Fake Sculptures in Mosul Experts Say Many of Them Were Replicas - artnet News
"According to archaeologists, most if not all the statues in the Mosul museum are replicas not originals," reports Channel 4 News, London. “The reason they crumble so easily is that they're made of plaster. ‘You can see iron bars inside," pointed out Mark Altaweel of the Institute of Archaeology at University College, London, as we watched the video together. ‘The originals don't have iron bars.'"
tirkrit wasn't tho were they?

Did ISIS Smash Fake Sculptures in Mosul Experts Say Many of Them Were Replicas - artnet News
BWAH HA HA! Rules!

The star people are coming back to take care of ISIS, because ISIS just destroyed their monuments in Iraq.

great cgi. so what?

i think the annuki you make a bigger entrance then just a minute and a half video. didn't you?

Not sure. If we landed on a different planet, we wouldn't make much of an entrance. I'm not sure the local residents would even know we were coming. :lmao:

Our TR3B. I havn't got a clue if this is capable of going into space though. Nobody is.

It was under construction in the Nineties. Here is what they said it was going to look like.

tr3bop++used.jpg

Somebody finally caught it on video after it being around for what? 20-30 years? So yeah, I'm not sure an industrial society would even know we came. lol

great cgi. so what?

Not sure. If we landed on a different planet, we wouldn't make much of an entrance. I'm not sure the local residents would even know we were coming. :lmao:

Our TR3B. I havn't got a clue if this is capable of going into space though. Nobody is.

It was under construction in the Nineties. Here is what they said it was going to look like.

tr3bop++used.jpg

Somebody finally caught it on video after it being around for what? 20-30 years? So yeah, I'm not sure an industrial society would even know we came. lol

that a cool harmonica. can you play it well?

great cgi. so what?

tr3bop++used.jpg

that a cool harmonica. can you play it well?

And the lizard people are going to rise out of the Rockies to overthrow the US

From a letter to David Icke that was archived at ReptilianAgenda.com (that's not a discussion board, BTW):

. . .from what I understand many of the hybrid lines have ended up in the neo-Masonic lodge known as the Mormon/LDS church, which serves as a cover for many of the old reptilian blood lines... possibly the reason why LDS prefer large families, i.e. to "breed" out the normal human genetic lines to be replaced by reptilian/hybrid lines? I am familiar with many, many Mormon cultured hybrid abductees who are also MPD's, however I have also found that there is tremendous pressure placed on these people especially in Utah [one of the major underground nesting areas for both reptilians and hybrids] NOT to discuss their abductions, even though the Mormon church officially does teach in the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. ...

Seemed relevant. :eusa_whistle:

Come to think of it, I believe the movie Avatar has also been exposed by Icke as a reptilian/illuminati propaganda piece. Just another one of those things that make you go "Hmm...". :eusa_think:

Haven't yet been able to tie the magical underoos to the Reptilian agenda, but I'm working on it.

Forum List

Back