The Anti-White Party

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

"Too many to mention"? No one is asking for a complete history. One or two examples would suffice.

Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78

I could probably drown the thread with examples ...from gov establishment.. to education to the brainwashed retard on the street

Rashida Tlaib Denounces Black Supremacist Killers as White Supremacists
Sometimes black people really are excluded. Remember the Black Hebrew Israelites who spewed abuse at the Covington Catholic kids after social justice thug Nathan Philips bullied them? The media establishment exsected them from the event, so that most people probably don’t know they were there. The same thing nearly happened to them again — even though in the recent Jersey City Shootout, they are the main characters.

Some media reports have referred to the Jersey City shooters vaguely as racists, anti-Semites, domestic terrorists, etc, barely mentioning the black militant angle, as if to leave the impression that the maniacs who killed four people were white supremacists. Actually, they were black supremacists, as even the SPLC concedes.

Eager to believe, Islamoleftist congresscritter Rashida Tlaib was easily misled:

Angwynigga1.jpg

But self hating bent over nazi leftwing racist violent pieces of excrement are usually not worth the effort

96co.jpg

We're making it up it doesnt exist wha wha wha wha

Remember children never judge a person by the color of thier skin until you find out where your number is

intersectionalityscore.com

What's your score

I've been advised by my caring betters ...that I need to give give give more to the less fortunate...

Your intersectionality score: 11
You are more privileged than 90% of others.
Please give more to those less fortunate.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

“The best way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.”

–John Roberts

“Hating people because of their color is wrong and it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just wrong.”

–Muhammad Ali

The start considering content of character instead of discriminating against people because their name sounds black.

243 years of white racism (1776-2019), renders your opinion to a bunch of meritless crap.

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @
The Anti-White Party – traditionalRIGHT

View attachment 293752

As a white male who is part of the Democratic Party.......I am sorry that your life is so empty that you feel a need to blame others for your failures.

What a snowflake.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
243 years of white racism (1776-2019), renders your opinion to a bunch of meritless crap.

2 wrongs make a right

That's savage and very uncivilized...since you're an establishment leech looks like you'll have to line us wrong thinkers up against the wall....

The Anti-White Party
William S. Lind
Dec 02,2019

An outtake in an article in the November 14 New York Times about the Iowa caucuses caused me to do a double take: “Democrats question the status of a state that’s 90% white.”

Imagine that the Times had instead said, “Republicans question the status of a state that’s heavily black,” or “GOP questions the status of a state that’s largely Hispanic.” The crises of outrage would reach to the heavens. Every Establishment organ would demand the Republicans pee all over themselves, grovel in the dust, and kiss the feet of so-called black and Hispanic “leaders”, most of whom are con artists. But when the Democrats dismiss a state because it’s largely white? Not a murmur of protest arose from any quarter.

Along with a growing number of other white Americans, I find myself saying, “Wait a minute, whites built this country. We took a vast wilderness inhabited by a few million howling savages (who unlike their cousins in Mexico and Central America had built no civilizations) and turned it into what was, as recently as the 1950s, the best country on earth of all time. The contribution of other races was mostly muscle, not brains. In that respect, they stand well back from the ox, mule, and horse. And now we are to stand mute as Democrats make us a despised minority in our own country? I don’t think so.”

The Democratic Party’s hostility toward whites is a product of the broader ideology that party has embraced, the ideology of cultural Marxism, which is commonly known as “political correctness” or “multiculturalism”. Like Moscow’s old Marxism-Leninism, cultural Marxism says certain kinds of people are a priori good and others evil, regardless of what individuals do. In Marxism-Leninism, workers and peasants are good while landlords, capitalists and members of the middle class, the bourgeoisie, are evil. The latter are fit only to be “liquidated”, which Soviet Communism did on a scale that put Hitler to shame: not six million dead, but sixty million. (Ever notice how people on the Left swoon at the sight of a swastika but find the hammer and sickle gently amusing?)

Cultural Marxism says whites are inherently evil “oppressors” who must constantly beg blacks, Indians, immigrants, etc. to forgive their “white privilege”. The average white family living paycheck-to-paycheck doesn’t see a lot of privilege ......

Read the rest whitey @
The Anti-White Party – traditionalRIGHT

View attachment 293752

As a white male who is part of the Democratic Party.......I am sorry that your life is so empty that you feel a need to blame others for your failures.

What a snowflake.

Not according to intersectionalityscore.com

:auiqs.jpg:

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

"Too many to mention"? No one is asking for a complete history. One or two examples would suffice.

As usual, your illogical obsession with "libs" puts your ignorance on display.

There is hardly a day that goes by in this forum that wackadoodles like you don't whine about racism and non existent "anti white" discrimination, so don't be hypocritical.

Someone polluting nearly every thread here with off topic input is not a "liberal or conservative" issue. It is about contributing RELATIVE feedback.

For someone who is supposedly an adult, you do not make much sense at all.

Two completely separate issues.

1. Liberals like yourself, constantly accusing people of being "Racist" for, ranging from no reason, to complete bullshit reasons.

2. People like me, who comment on actual real racism.

There is no conflict between the two points, and your pretense of confusion is not credible.

You might be stupid. But you are not THAT stupid.

I am far from confused and the title of this very thread is yet another example of whiny, small minded cretins like you trying claim that you are "oppressed", and you are NOT.

You're either too dense or blind to recognize how your own incessant whining about being a "screwed over and discriminated against victimized white person", makes you look ridiculous.

And you do it so often that you are not considered to be any semblance of what credible looks like.

As for your silly obsession with so called "liberals like me", (which you do not even know for certain that I am) please feel free look like even more of an idiot by pointing out some actual examples where I have PERSONALLY called you or another whiny victim like yourself a racist or guilty of racism for no reason. You won't because you cannot.

This should be amusing. Even for the likes of YOU.

1. Anti-white discrimination and racism is rife though out our society. Discussing it, and bringing it and it's practices and those that support it, under the harsh light of Truth, is the Right Thing to Do. Your denial of this, is just you being a racist asshole.

1b. Your inability to distinguish between me discussing injustice against white people and me discussing any personal issues, which I almost never do, is just you being either stupid, or a dishonest asshole. Either way, fuck you.

2. I'm comfortable with my assumption of you being a standard lefty. You have not shown any serious individual thought on this site, that I have noted, so until you do, I'll stick with that. IF you ever do, I will try to acknowledge it, as far as it deserves, and remember it as long as possible, as you go back to your standard conformity.

How predictable. You did not post a single example of me, regularly referring to you and your wack job ilk as "racist". And didn't because you cannot.

You have not proven....as expected, that society is "rife" with anti white discrimination, and you cannot, because it is not true.

Your insisting that it does, lends no truth to it being so. You are no different than a typical 5 year old, who is afraid of sleeping with the lights off out of fear of a "boogeyman" who is a figment of your overactive imagination. Childish to the extreme.

As far as what YOU believe my political beliefs are, they are simple. I am not in agreement with an alt right loon like you, who labels everyone based on little or no information. And THAT makes me a lot more normal than some nut like you. And in the end, whatever my beliefs happen to be, they are none of your business.

It doesn't make me a "lib", it makes me objectionable to political beliefs being used to categorize anyone who disagrees with me.....like you do.

So rest comfortably in your abject ignorance. And before, I forget, FUCK YOU, and the broken soapbox that you moralize from.

Dumbass hypocrite.
I am far from confused and the title of this very thread is yet another example of whiny, small minded cretins like you trying claim that you are "oppressed", and you are NOT.

You're either too dense or blind to recognize how your own incessant whining about being a "screwed over and discriminated against victimized white person", makes you look ridiculous.

And you do it so often that you are not considered to be any semblance of what credible looks like.

As for your silly obsession with so called "liberals like me", (which you do not even know for certain that I am) please feel free look like even more of an idiot by pointing out some actual examples where I have PERSONALLY called you or another whiny victim like yourself a racist or guilty of racism for no reason. You won't because you cannot.

1. Anti-white discrimination and racism is rife though out our society. Discussing it, and bringing it and it's practices and those that support it, under the harsh light of Truth, is the Right Thing to Do. Your denial of this, is just you being a racist asshole.

1b. Your inability to distinguish between me discussing injustice against white people and me discussing any personal issues, which I almost never do, is just you being either stupid, or a dishonest asshole. Either way, fuck you.

2. I'm comfortable with my assumption of you being a standard lefty. You have not shown any serious individual thought on this site, that I have noted, so until you do, I'll stick with that. IF you ever do, I will try to acknowledge it, as far as it deserves, and remember it as long as possible, as you go back to your standard conformity.

How
Predictable, you whiny little bedweasked you to post o e example of me (a so called "lib" accusing
Whites aren't discriminating against whites.

Says the man ignoring Supreme Court cases, and documented academic studies.

ROFLM

Whites aren't discriminating against whites.

ROFLMAO! Of course there are "countless cases" out there to support your pissy pant whinefest........none of which you have posted to support your tantrum.

Don't you ever get tired of being a little bitch?

Well, first of all, I did not say "countless" so, learn what quotation marks mean, you dumb fucker, and second of all, I have posted them in the past, and you leftards just spout shit in response, so, "goggle it".

You are the one alleging "widespread, rampant" anti white discrimination, dumbass, so my use of the word "countless" is a non factor, and you are just diverting and deflecting to take the spotlight off of your own chicken little bullshit. If what you allege was factual, there would be anarchy in the streets.

Post something to support your belief of this or STFU. The ball is in your court. And in spite of your delusions, NO.

You have not EVER posted anything that lends credibility to your belief.

Here is one Supreme Court case, one that reveals widespread and rampant anti-white discrimination.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia

"Twenty city firefighters at the New Haven Fire Department,[1] nineteen white and one Hispanic, claimed discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 after they had passed the test for promotions to management positions and the city declined to promote them. New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the black firefighters who took it scored high enough to be considered for the positions.

City officials said that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under "disparate impact" head of liability.[2][3]

The Supreme Court held 5–4 that New Haven's decision to ignore the test results violated Title VII because the city did not have a "strong basis in evidence" that it would have subjected itself to disparate impact liability if it had promoted the white and Hispanic firefighters instead of the black firefighters. Because the plaintiffs won under their Title VII claim, the Court did not consider the plaintiffs' argument that New Haven violated the constitutional right to equal protection."

Now, that I posted proof, now you can dismiss it, and spout some shit reasons.

No I am not dismissing it all.....ASSHOLE.

What does the current personnel landscape of the SAME fire department look like today versus 11 YEARS AGO?.

1. Newsflash. They won a 2 million dollar lawsuit in that case, and as of today, the same department is still lacking in diversity pertaining to females and minorities.

Trial by Fire

2. New Haven boasts a population of a whopping 130, 000 people.

That's a very small place and hardly representative of "widespread anti white discrimination".

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.

The Communist party is mildly anti-white. It has a faction with scum like you who are racists piles of shit that promote hatred. That corrupts the party, but mostly the party is about ending America.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.

The Communist party is mildly anti-white. It has a faction with scum like you who are racists piles of shit that promote hatred. That corrupts the party, but mostly the party is about ending America.

...by ending whites.

Ok. L will read a few excerpts from his book to determine how his belief system has been a catalyst for the discrimination that you're referring to in THIS COUNTRY.

...by ending whites.

If whites oppose capitalism, christianity and basic liberty, the Communists are fine with them. Ultimately the Communists want, well, Communism....

Two completely separate issues.

1. Liberals like yourself, constantly accusing people of being "Racist" for, ranging from no reason, to complete bullshit reasons.

2. People like me, who comment on actual real racism.

There is no conflict between the two points, and your pretense of confusion is not credible.

You might be stupid. But you are not THAT stupid.

How predictable. You did not post a single example of me, regularly referring to you and your wack job ilk as "racist". And didn't because you cannot.

You have not proven....as expected, that society is "rife" with anti white discrimination, and you cannot, because it is not true.

Your insisting that it does, lends no truth to it being so. You are no different than a typical 5 year old, who is afraid of sleeping with the lights off out of fear of a "boogeyman" who is a figment of your overactive imagination. Childish to the extreme.

As far as what YOU believe my political beliefs are, they are simple. I am not in agreement with an alt right loon like you, who labels everyone based on little or no information. And THAT makes me a lot more normal than some nut like you. And in the end, whatever my beliefs happen to be, they are none of your business.

It doesn't make me a "lib", it makes me objectionable to political beliefs being used to categorize anyone who disagrees with me.....like you do.

So rest comfortably in your abject ignorance. And before, I forget, FUCK YOU, and the broken soapbox that you moralize from.

Dumbass hypocrite.

How
Predictable, you whiny little bedweasked you to post o e example of me (a so called "lib" accusing

ROFLM

ROFLMAO! Of course there are "countless cases" out there to support your pissy pant whinefest........none of which you have posted to support your tantrum.

Don't you ever get tired of being a little bitch?

Well, first of all, I did not say "countless" so, learn what quotation marks mean, you dumb fucker, and second of all, I have posted them in the past, and you leftards just spout shit in response, so, "goggle it".

You are the one alleging "widespread, rampant" anti white discrimination, dumbass, so my use of the word "countless" is a non factor, and you are just diverting and deflecting to take the spotlight off of your own chicken little bullshit. If what you allege was factual, there would be anarchy in the streets.

Post something to support your belief of this or STFU. The ball is in your court. And in spite of your delusions, NO.

You have not EVER posted anything that lends credibility to your belief.

Here is one Supreme Court case, one that reveals widespread and rampant anti-white discrimination.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia

"Twenty city firefighters at the New Haven Fire Department,[1] nineteen white and one Hispanic, claimed discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 after they had passed the test for promotions to management positions and the city declined to promote them. New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the black firefighters who took it scored high enough to be considered for the positions.

City officials said that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under "disparate impact" head of liability.[2][3]

The Supreme Court held 5–4 that New Haven's decision to ignore the test results violated Title VII because the city did not have a "strong basis in evidence" that it would have subjected itself to disparate impact liability if it had promoted the white and Hispanic firefighters instead of the black firefighters. Because the plaintiffs won under their Title VII claim, the Court did not consider the plaintiffs' argument that New Haven violated the constitutional right to equal protection."

Now, that I posted proof, now you can dismiss it, and spout some shit reasons.

No I am not dismissing it all.....ASSHOLE.

What does the current personnel landscape of the SAME fire department look like today versus 11 YEARS AGO?.

1. Newsflash. They won a 2 million dollar lawsuit in that case, and as of today, the same department is still lacking in diversity pertaining to females and minorities.

Trial by Fire

2. New Haven boasts a population of a whopping 130, 000 people.

That's a very small place and hardly representative of "widespread anti white discrimination".

It's sad how childish these racists are. 1 case they show means racism against whites is a widespread problem that must be immediately ended, but 50 cases by blacks doesn't represent a problem since 330 million people live here.

...by ending whites.

If whites oppose capitalism, christianity and basic liberty, the Communists are fine with them. Ultimately the Communists want, well, Communism....
White racism is fascism. That's what you support.

...by ending whites.

White power!
2hcidupj2p441.jpg

...by ending whites.
Nobody is talking about ending whites. And don't try using that ending whiteness line as an example. When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white. You racists have disingenuously taken this out of context in order to create a fake white victimhood.

...by ending whites.

White power!
View attachment 295023
Nah. It's 10 percent.

...by ending whites.
Nobody is talking about ending whites. And don't try using that ending whiteness line as an example. When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white. You racists have disingenuously taken this out of context in order to create a fake white victimhood.

Professor of Chicano studies writes:
Why 'White Genocide' is Key to the Earth's Survival: White Genocide From Baldwin to Ciccariello-Maher - CounterPunch.org

...by ending whites.

Why 'White Genocide' is Key to the Earth's Survival: White Genocide From Baldwin to Ciccariello-Maher - CounterPunch.org

There is nowhere in the link that you posted that anyone advocates a violent end to the white population. Did you read the article?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

...by ending whites.

There is nowhere in the link that you posted that anyone advocates a violent end to the white population. Did you read the article?

Do you think a white man could get away with writing an article with the headline "black genocide will save the world"...?

Forum List

Back