The Anti-White Party

We wouldn't have to "cry racist" if there were no racists. We shall not be gaslighted by mental rejects such as you Correl.

Lysistrata, so you are not interested in PREVENTING GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE many Pres. and Mrs. Obama vividly describe in their VIOLENCE riddled, FEMALE HATING music art or public interviews? :sad:

Peace.

This thread is about racial issues involving the political parties, not abuse of children of any race. As a matter of fact, bobby blaylock started a whole other thread just to attack me for opposing child abuse that seems to be prevalent in religious cults. Go figure.
Avery Jarhman trolls thread blaming blacks for child abuse instead of addressing thread topics.

And the moderators never call him out for posting the same off topic drivel in every thread.

THey never call you libs out, for just crying "racist" all the time.

So, they should never call ANYONE out, for just posting the same "off topic drivel".

As usual, your illogical obsession with "libs" puts your ignorance on display.

There is hardly a day that goes by in this forum that wackadoodles like you don't whine about racism and non existent "anti white" discrimination, so don't be hypocritical.

Someone polluting nearly every thread here with off topic input is not a "liberal or conservative" issue. It is about contributing RELATIVE feedback.

For someone who is supposedly an adult, you do not make much sense at all.

How is it impossible to be racist towards whites? Magic?

This thread is about racial issues involving the political parties, not abuse of children of any race. As a matter of fact, bobby blaylock started a whole other thread just to attack me for opposing child abuse that seems to be prevalent in religious cults. Go figure.
Avery Jarhman trolls thread blaming blacks for child abuse instead of addressing thread topics.

And the moderators never call him out for posting the same off topic drivel in every thread.

So, they should never call ANYONE out, for just posting the same "off topic drivel".

There is hardly a day that goes by in this forum that wackadoodles like you don't whine about racism and non existent "anti white" discrimination, so don't be hypocritical.

Someone polluting nearly every thread here with off topic input is not a "liberal or conservative" issue. It is about contributing RELATIVE feedback.

Start naming things whites are denied because they are white.

A scapegoat for all of my personal problems.

A scapegoat for all of my personal problems.

You've blamed us for 243 years. So that is a lie.

The laws and policies we talk about are a matter of public record. If whites like you want to whine, then you shouldn't do what you keep doing.

I did not state that it was "impossible". History proves that white people have been racist and bigoted towards other white people.

So it is not impossible. What is your point?

Lysistrata, so you are not interested in PREVENTING GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE many Pres. and Mrs. Obama vividly describe in their VIOLENCE riddled, FEMALE HATING music art or public interviews? :sad:

Peace.

Two completely separate issues.

1. Liberals like yourself, constantly accusing people of being "Racist" for, ranging from no reason, to complete bullshit reasons.

2. People like me, who comment on actual real racism.

There is no conflict between the two points, and your pretense of confusion is not credible.

You might be stupid. But you are not THAT stupid.

We wouldn't have to "cry racist" if there were no racists.

Hi, Im2. Specifically who is the 'WE" you are referring to?

Mental Health, PRO BLACK HATERZ_3.png

Kingface - Black People make excuses, Single mothers raising emotional boys, wanting stop & frisk

Peace.

Two completely separate issues.

1. Liberals like yourself, constantly accusing people of being "Racist" for, ranging from no reason, to complete bullshit reasons.

2. People like me, who comment on actual real racism.

There is no conflict between the two points, and your pretense of confusion is not credible.

You might be stupid. But you are not THAT stupid.

I am far from confused and the title of this very thread is yet another example of whiny, small minded cretins like you trying claim that you are "oppressed", and you are NOT.

You're either too dense or blind to recognize how your own incessant whining about being a "screwed over and discriminated against victimized white person", makes you look ridiculous.

And you do it so often that you are not considered to be any semblance of what credible looks like.

As for your silly obsession with so called "liberals like me", (which you do not even know for certain that I am) please feel free look like even more of an idiot by pointing out some actual examples where I have PERSONALLY called you or another whiny victim like yourself a racist or guilty of racism for no reason. You won't because you cannot.

This should be amusing. Even for the likes of YOU.

Last edited:

I did not state that it was "impossible". History proves that white people have been racist and bigoted towards other white people.

Yes, even today the tradition of whites discriminating against fellow whites is carried on by the democrat party in the US and by left wing politics globally. Although to be fair, a good number of those "whites" in leadership positions of pro-mass immigration groups and the media are Jews who do not consider themselves white and can always flee to Israel if living conditions in Europe and the USA gets to be unbearable.

Yes, even today the tradition of whites discriminating against fellow whites is carried on by the democrat party in the US and by left wing politics globally. Although to be fair, a good number of those "whites" in leadership positions of pro-mass immigration groups and the media are Jews who do not consider themselves white and can always flee to Israel if living conditions in Europe and the USA gets to be unbearable.

Since when do jews not consider themselves white?I know quite a few who identify as white on the census.

Since when do jews not consider themselves white?I know quite a few who identify as white on the census.

Since forever. It's a religion but it's also an ethnicity. About half of the Jews living in Israel are secular.

Since forever. It's a religion but it's also an ethnicity. About half of the Jews living in Israel are secular.

I'm speaking of American born jews. What does Israel have to do with America?

Israel has huge influence over US foreign policy and some say domestic policies as well. But yeah, you said it yourself. People are born Jewish. Anyone with Jewish roots is eligible for Israeli citizenship.

Israel has huge influence over US foreign policy and some say domestic policies as well. But yeah, you said it yourself. People are born Jewish. Anyone with Jewish roots is eligible for Israeli citizenship.

And quite a few embrace it as a faith, not a culture. So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Whites aren't discriminating against whites.

Why do you think that race, which is a purely social concept, matters to any degree? How is it that you having any knowledge of how people you don't know "consider themselves"?

That said, the only Jews I've known personally have all been "white." No wonder they "consider themselves" to be so. However, there are those who African descent who practice the Jewish faith, many of whom were flown to Israel and are Israeli citizens.

There is no racial discrimination by whites against other whites. It simply does not exist and there would be no motive for doing so, in any event.

Why do you think that race, which is a purely social concept, matters to any degree? How is it that you having any knowledge of how people you don't know "consider themselves"?

That said, the only Jews I've known personally have all been "white." No wonder they "consider themselves" to be so. However, there are those who African descent who practice the Jewish faith, many of whom were flown to Israel and are Israeli citizens.

There is no racial discrimination by whites against other whites. It simply does not exist and there would be no motive for doing so, in any event.

Agreed. The "popular" argument is that Affirmstive Action marked the "beginning of widespread anti white discrimination", when in fact the representation of the white population in colleges as well as the workforce have suffered minimally,, especially considering the beneficial impact of AA on white females and females in general in the workforce. In spite of the insistence by some that there is widespread "discrimination" happening to white males in the workforce, they are roughly 30% of the population as a demographic, they still hold nearly 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

The fact that it is the belief of so many that they and they alone "built this country", as evidenced even by this very thread, they did so while legally marginalizing and oppressing minorities and females.

Perhaps generation after generation of guranteed privilege now feels like it is slipping away after legislation to ensure fair hiring and admissions was passed.

Last edited:

Agreed. The "popular" argument is that Affirmstive Action marked the "beginning of widespread anti white discrimination", when in fact the representation of the white population in colleges as well as the workforce have suffered minimally,, especially considering the beneficial impact of AA on white females and females in general in the workforce. In spite of the insistence by some that there is widespread "discrimination" happening to white males in the workforce, they are roughly 30% of the population as a demographic, they still hold nearly 70% of managerial positions in the workforce.

The fact that it is the belief of so many that they and they alone "built this country", as evidenced even by this very thread, they did so while legally marginalizing and oppressing minorities and females.

Perhaps generation after generation of guranteed privilege now feels like it is slipping away after legislation to ensure fair hiring and admissions was passed.

It's hilarious when white men (not all, just those into identity politics) complain that women and racial minorities are taking over our public institutions and private organizations when women and racial minorities gain participation that is nowhere near equal to their representation in the American population. Women, for instance, are one-half of the population, but when their participation in a particular organization even reaches 10% or below, these guys start screaming. One would think that institutions like the House and Senate would be somewhere around 50-50.

Forum List

Back