The Anti-White Party

Probably so. But, there is no need to "write any articles", Those are only words, that metaphorically characterizes a "system" and the history that has made it what it is.

The black population as history has proven, has been subjected to a predominately white justice system, political system, system of oppression, and the establishment of norms that that had a tangible and direct effect of marginalization are ACTIONS.....not words.

White college kids can't even say "it's ok to be white" without getting expelled and you think our "white supremacist system" would let anyone get away with writing an article promoting black genocide "metaphorically"...?

Who exactly has been expelled, arrested or fined for this statement?

Again, actions versus words.. Most black people from my generation are immune to words, because enough were heard and were publically endorsed by law.

But, witnessed ACTIONS made the possibility of genocide, look very real.

This kid

Law school student interrogated by FBI, expelled over ‘It’s Okay to be White’ flyers

According to this link, he was already under suspension when the fliers were discovered. The terms of his suspension mandated that he not be present on campus.

He violated those terms and was expelled. It was his own fault. He is not a. victim

Do you know why he was originally suspended?

Because of his dating preferences on Tinder.

I don't know or really care. The fact is that he violated his probation.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.

The Communist party is mildly anti-white. It has a faction with scum like you who are racists piles of shit that promote hatred. That corrupts the party, but mostly the party is about ending America.

...by ending whites.
Nobody is talking about ending whites. And don't try using that ending whiteness line as an example. When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white. You racists have disingenuously taken this out of context in order to create a fake white victimhood.

Professor of Chicano studies writes:
Why 'White Genocide' is Key to the Earth's Survival: White Genocide From Baldwin to Ciccariello-Maher - CounterPunch.org

White genocide would not only be good, it is necessary and even unavoidable; that is, if we are interested in the survival of the planet, humanity, and all life forms – though to be clear the phrase ‘white genocide’ is a bit of a misnomer. Perhaps most accurate would be the concept of collective mass “white” ontological suicide or more simply put: the end of white supremacy. To clarify, a 140-character tweet cannot do justice to a necessary and timely analysis, so my intent is to do so here…. “White genocide” has little to do with violence or the physical death of actual living “white” people or as renowned poet James Baldwin preferred to call them since 1979: “people who think they’re white” – but rather with the collective disinvestment amongst “people who think they’re white” from all forms of racial thinking and their own holding on to the benefits accrued directly and indirectly through a persistent global structure of white supremacy over the last 500 years.

Why 'White Genocide' is Key to the Earth's Survival: White Genocide From Baldwin to Ciccariello-Maher - CounterPunch.org

This is the first paragraph in your article. So like I said:

When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white.

White college kids can't even say "it's ok to be white" without getting expelled and you think our "white supremacist system" would let anyone get away with writing an article promoting black genocide "metaphorically"...?

Again, actions versus words.. Most black people from my generation are immune to words, because enough were heard and were publically endorsed by law.

This kid

Law school student interrogated by FBI, expelled over ‘It’s Okay to be White’ flyers

According to this link, he was already under suspension when the fliers were discovered. The terms of his suspension mandated that he not be present on campus.

He violated those terms and was expelled. It was his own fault. He is not a. victim

He never should have been suspended in the first place because of his preferences in women.

This kid

He never should have been suspended in the first place because of his preferences in women.

Well. He WAS. And he violated the terms of that suspension. Which is why he was expelled. Apparantly he has poor judgement.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Communist party is mildly anti-white. It has a faction with scum like you who are racists piles of shit that promote hatred. That corrupts the party, but mostly the party is about ending America.

...by ending whites.
Nobody is talking about ending whites. And don't try using that ending whiteness line as an example. When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white. You racists have disingenuously taken this out of context in order to create a fake white victimhood.

There is nowhere in the link that you posted that anyone advocates a violent end to the white population. Did you read the article?

Do you think a white man could get away with writing an article with the headline "black genocide will save the world"...?

If blacks had started a belief in their racial superiority then decide that because they were superior they had the right to invade and colonize every continent on earth by using racially oppressive fascist systems and continued doing it today, a white man could get away with it.

Now go back and read the article.

This kid

Him posting white supremacist flyers on campus means he should have been suspended.

Whoever says that America is not a racist nation doesn’t realize that children are denied an opportunity to get an education on account of their race. Really, its true if you're a white kid in 21st century America

White Huntsville students can't transfer from failing schools

"Only students whose race is in the majority can be considered for a majority-to-minority transfer."

Whites are not being discriminated against. White students can transfer from any school where they are a majority

Last edited:
Your first article is about a co-founder of a BLM Canadian chapter.

This is part of your second article which was written in 2017 before Charlottesville proved they had a point.

Candidates aspiring to take over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee met Monday night to discuss what went wrong in 2016 and how to get the party back on track.

Early into the event the candidates gravitated toward a particular scapegoat for the party’s poor showing in November: Political consultancies owned by white people.

“We have to stop, particularly with the consultants,”
said the chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Jaime Harrison. “You cannot come to the DNC and get a contract and the only minority face you have is the person answering the phone.”

Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,”
said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,”
urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

A disingenuous article. But that's all you got.

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.

...by ending whites.

White genocide would not only be good, it is necessary and even unavoidable; that is, if we are interested in the survival of the planet, humanity, and all life forms – though to be clear the phrase ‘white genocide’ is a bit of a misnomer. Perhaps most accurate would be the concept of collective mass “white” ontological suicide or more simply put: the end of white supremacy. To clarify, a 140-character tweet cannot do justice to a necessary and timely analysis, so my intent is to do so here…. “White genocide” has little to do with violence or the physical death of actual living “white” people or as renowned poet James Baldwin preferred to call them since 1979: “people who think they’re white” – but rather with the collective disinvestment amongst “people who think they’re white” from all forms of racial thinking and their own holding on to the benefits accrued directly and indirectly through a persistent global structure of white supremacy over the last 500 years.

When they talk about ending whiteness they are talking about ending an attitude of racial superiority based on them being white.
A view that all the races and cultures are just flowers of the earth and peace loving harmonic beings except the dreaded whites is a fallacy. I believe that if a genocide is ever attempted on those who have WMD's, they will take everyone else with them. So even a tiny nation like Israel who has WMD's will take out the whole middle east if attacked by another nation there. I would expect nothing less of Europe and the United States. The human ego won't allow its demise.

...by ending whites.

A view that all the races and cultures are just flowers of the earth and peace loving harmonic beings except the dreaded whites is a fallacy. I believe that if a genocide is ever attempted on those who have WMD's, they will take everyone else with them. So even a tiny nation like Israel who has WMD's will take out the whole middle east if attacked by another nation there. I would expect nothing less of Europe and the United States. The human ego won't allow its demise.

Nobody believes that. But when you can show me that other races subjugated the entire planet by use of military force, genocide, colonization, slavery, etc., then you can make your comments with the force of supporting fact. There is no white genocide and what's being referred to as white genocide is the wish to end white supremacy.

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

"Too many to mention"? No one is asking for a complete history. One or two examples would suffice.

Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
Two completely separate issues.

1. Liberals like yourself, constantly accusing people of being "Racist" for, ranging from no reason, to complete bullshit reasons.

2. People like me, who comment on actual real racism.

There is no conflict between the two points, and your pretense of confusion is not credible.

You might be stupid. But you are not THAT stupid.

I am far from confused and the title of this very thread is yet another example of whiny, small minded cretins like you trying claim that you are "oppressed", and you are NOT.

You're either too dense or blind to recognize how your own incessant whining about being a "screwed over and discriminated against victimized white person", makes you look ridiculous.

And you do it so often that you are not considered to be any semblance of what credible looks like.

As for your silly obsession with so called "liberals like me", (which you do not even know for certain that I am) please feel free look like even more of an idiot by pointing out some actual examples where I have PERSONALLY called you or another whiny victim like yourself a racist or guilty of racism for no reason. You won't because you cannot.

This should be amusing. Even for the likes of YOU.

1. Anti-white discrimination and racism is rife though out our society. Discussing it, and bringing it and it's practices and those that support it, under the harsh light of Truth, is the Right Thing to Do. Your denial of this, is just you being a racist asshole.

1b. Your inability to distinguish between me discussing injustice against white people and me discussing any personal issues, which I almost never do, is just you being either stupid, or a dishonest asshole. Either way, fuck you.

2. I'm comfortable with my assumption of you being a standard lefty. You have not shown any serious individual thought on this site, that I have noted, so until you do, I'll stick with that. IF you ever do, I will try to acknowledge it, as far as it deserves, and remember it as long as possible, as you go back to your standard conformity.

How predictable. You did not post a single example of me, regularly referring to you and your wack job ilk as "racist". And didn't because you cannot.

You have not proven....as expected, that society is "rife" with anti white discrimination, and you cannot, because it is not true.

Your insisting that it does, lends no truth to it being so. You are no different than a typical 5 year old, who is afraid of sleeping with the lights off out of fear of a "boogeyman" who is a figment of your overactive imagination. Childish to the extreme.

As far as what YOU believe my political beliefs are, they are simple. I am not in agreement with an alt right loon like you, who labels everyone based on little or no information. And THAT makes me a lot more normal than some nut like you. And in the end, whatever my beliefs happen to be, they are none of your business.

It doesn't make me a "lib", it makes me objectionable to political beliefs being used to categorize anyone who disagrees with me.....like you do.

So rest comfortably in your abject ignorance. And before, I forget, FUCK YOU, and the broken soapbox that you moralize from.

Dumbass hypocrite.
1. Anti-white discrimination and racism is rife though out our society. Discussing it, and bringing it and it's practices and those that support it, under the harsh light of Truth, is the Right Thing to Do. Your denial of this, is just you being a racist asshole.

1b. Your inability to distinguish between me discussing injustice against white people and me discussing any personal issues, which I almost never do, is just you being either stupid, or a dishonest asshole. Either way, fuck you.

2. I'm comfortable with my assumption of you being a standard lefty. You have not shown any serious individual thought on this site, that I have noted, so until you do, I'll stick with that. IF you ever do, I will try to acknowledge it, as far as it deserves, and remember it as long as possible, as you go back to your standard conformity.

How
Predictable, you whiny little bedweasked you to post o e example of me (a so called "lib" accusing
Says the man ignoring Supreme Court cases, and documented academic studies.

ROFLM

Says the man ignoring Supreme Court cases, and documented academic studies.

ROFLMAO! Of course there are "countless cases" out there to support your pissy pant whinefest........none of which you have posted to support your tantrum.

Don't you ever get tired of being a little bitch?

Well, first of all, I did not say "countless" so, learn what quotation marks mean, you dumb fucker, and second of all, I have posted them in the past, and you leftards just spout shit in response, so, "goggle it".

You are the one alleging "widespread, rampant" anti white discrimination, dumbass, so my use of the word "countless" is a non factor, and you are just diverting and deflecting to take the spotlight off of your own chicken little bullshit. If what you allege was factual, there would be anarchy in the streets.

Post something to support your belief of this or STFU. The ball is in your court. And in spite of your delusions, NO.

You have not EVER posted anything that lends credibility to your belief.

Here is one Supreme Court case, one that reveals widespread and rampant anti-white discrimination.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia

"Twenty city firefighters at the New Haven Fire Department,[1] nineteen white and one Hispanic, claimed discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 after they had passed the test for promotions to management positions and the city declined to promote them. New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the black firefighters who took it scored high enough to be considered for the positions.

City officials said that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under "disparate impact" head of liability.[2][3]

The Supreme Court held 5–4 that New Haven's decision to ignore the test results violated Title VII because the city did not have a "strong basis in evidence" that it would have subjected itself to disparate impact liability if it had promoted the white and Hispanic firefighters instead of the black firefighters. Because the plaintiffs won under their Title VII claim, the Court did not consider the plaintiffs' argument that New Haven violated the constitutional right to equal protection."

Now, that I posted proof, now you can dismiss it, and spout some shit reasons.

No I am not dismissing it all.....ASSHOLE.

What does the current personnel landscape of the SAME fire department look like today versus 11 YEARS AGO?.

1. Newsflash. They won a 2 million dollar lawsuit in that case, and as of today, the same department is still lacking in diversity pertaining to females and minorities.

Trial by Fire

2. New Haven boasts a population of a whopping 130, 000 people.

That's a very small place and hardly representative of "widespread anti white discrimination".

1. The reasons the city government gave for their actions, are universal in our society, supporting my "widespread anti-white discrimination" claim.

2. What does it matter what the current personnel landscape today is?

So precisely which jews do you believe are responsible for what you refer to as "anti white" discrimination?

Too many to mention. The most influential intellectuals responsible for modern radical left politics (an existential threat to white, western society) are almost all Jews. Marx, for example. Campus sociology courses are almost entirely dominated by Marx inspired theories such as critical theory, intersectional feminism and the truly racist "whiteness studies". The thought leaders of these movements are overwhelmingly Jewish.

"Too many to mention"? No one is asking for a complete history. One or two examples would suffice.

I am far from confused and the title of this very thread is yet another example of whiny, small minded cretins like you trying claim that you are "oppressed", and you are NOT.

You're either too dense or blind to recognize how your own incessant whining about being a "screwed over and discriminated against victimized white person", makes you look ridiculous.

And you do it so often that you are not considered to be any semblance of what credible looks like.

As for your silly obsession with so called "liberals like me", (which you do not even know for certain that I am) please feel free look like even more of an idiot by pointing out some actual examples where I have PERSONALLY called you or another whiny victim like yourself a racist or guilty of racism for no reason. You won't because you cannot.

How predictable. You did not post a single example of me, regularly referring to you and your wack job ilk as "racist". And didn't because you cannot.

You have not proven....as expected, that society is "rife" with anti white discrimination, and you cannot, because it is not true.

Your insisting that it does, lends no truth to it being so. You are no different than a typical 5 year old, who is afraid of sleeping with the lights off out of fear of a "boogeyman" who is a figment of your overactive imagination. Childish to the extreme.

As far as what YOU believe my political beliefs are, they are simple. I am not in agreement with an alt right loon like you, who labels everyone based on little or no information. And THAT makes me a lot more normal than some nut like you. And in the end, whatever my beliefs happen to be, they are none of your business.

It doesn't make me a "lib", it makes me objectionable to political beliefs being used to categorize anyone who disagrees with me.....like you do.

So rest comfortably in your abject ignorance. And before, I forget, FUCK YOU, and the broken soapbox that you moralize from.

Dumbass hypocrite.
How
Predictable, you whiny little bedweasked you to post o e example of me (a so called "lib" accusing
ROFLM
ROFLMAO! Of course there are "countless cases" out there to support your pissy pant whinefest........none of which you have posted to support your tantrum.

Well, first of all, I did not say "countless" so, learn what quotation marks mean, you dumb fucker, and second of all, I have posted them in the past, and you leftards just spout shit in response, so, "goggle it".

You are the one alleging "widespread, rampant" anti white discrimination, dumbass, so my use of the word "countless" is a non factor, and you are just diverting and deflecting to take the spotlight off of your own chicken little bullshit. If what you allege was factual, there would be anarchy in the streets.

Post something to support your belief of this or STFU. The ball is in your court. And in spite of your delusions, NO.

Here is one Supreme Court case, one that reveals widespread and rampant anti-white discrimination.

"Twenty city firefighters at the New Haven Fire Department,[1] nineteen white and one Hispanic, claimed discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 after they had passed the test for promotions to management positions and the city declined to promote them. New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the black firefighters who took it scored high enough to be considered for the positions.

City officials said that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under "disparate impact" head of liability.[2][3]

The Supreme Court held 5–4 that New Haven's decision to ignore the test results violated Title VII because the city did not have a "strong basis in evidence" that it would have subjected itself to disparate impact liability if it had promoted the white and Hispanic firefighters instead of the black firefighters. Because the plaintiffs won under their Title VII claim, the Court did not consider the plaintiffs' argument that New Haven violated the constitutional right to equal protection."

What does the current personnel landscape of the SAME fire department look like today versus 11 YEARS AGO?.

1. Newsflash. They won a 2 million dollar lawsuit in that case, and as of today, the same department is still lacking in diversity pertaining to females and minorities.

Trial by Fire

That's a very small place and hardly representative of "widespread anti white discrimination".

It's sad how childish these racists ....

I stopped reading there. YOu are a buffoon.

Do you think a white man could get away with writing an article with the headline "black genocide will save the world"...?

Probably so. But, there is no need to "write any articles", Those are only words, that metaphorically characterizes a "system" and the history that has made it what it is.

The black population as history has proven, has been subjected to a predominately white justice system, political system, system of oppression, and the establishment of norms that that had a tangible and direct effect of marginalization are ACTIONS.....not words.

This kid

You and I used to be on the same side of nearly every argument, because I truly will not tolerate racism.

Now you and I are on the opposite side of nearly every argument, because I truly will not tolerate racism.

When racism was against blacks, you abhorred it, Now that racism is against whites, you embrace it.

Dumbass hypocrite.
How
ROFLM

Trial by Fire

1. The reasons the city government gave for their actions, are universal in our society, supporting my "widespread anti-white discrimination" claim.

2. What does it matter what the current personnel landscape today is?

I read "the reasons". If numerous scenarios as this isolated case were occurring regularly on a national basis, that would be different, but that is not happening. And the landscape TODAY has plenty to do with it.

If the same scenario continued to replay itself, that would obviously mean that no progress was made towards abating what you believe is "widespead discrimination".

From all indications it was at worst, a one off situation where the parties alleging discrimination were compensated.

If you want to choose ANY profession or classroom in America, currently white males typically meet or exceed what their population share as a demographic is.

And since you used ONE case in ONE fire department from 11 years ago, let's look at ALL of them.

Nationally on the average, 96% of U.S. career firefighters are men, and 82% are white.

That is just one profession. Feel free to choose another, the statistics will likely be similar.

Last edited:

This kid

You and I used to be on the same side of nearly every argument, because I truly will not tolerate racism.

Now you and I are on the opposite side of nearly every argument, because I truly will not tolerate racism.

When racism was against blacks, you abhorred it, Now that racism is against whites, you embrace it.

When I see compelling evidence that there is "widespread anti white discrimination," I will be the first to acknowledge. As of now, there is no such evidence, as far as what is required to live at an acceptable standard in this country.

It is not visible in the public or private job sector, the judicial system, nor anywhere else.

And far as my so called "tolerance of racism", I have personally seen ACTUAL violent racism towards black citizens, including my own parents for peacefully demonstrating for basic rights of citizenship.

Water hoses, rabid feral cops, attack dogs, refusal of service in public establishments...etc.

I have never witnessed any white people in America under the same type of attack. If I did, I would certainly be against it.

Last edited:

This kid

This kid

I told ya left wing nazi morons are a total waste of any effort .

Nazi protests :
You guys are making it up it's a conspiracy....the left doesnt radiate anti white propaganda....give me just one or two examples ....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah drone on and on blah blah

Patriots :
Ok heres 20 assorted ...from government to academia to the man on the street (mostly over weight angwyleft wing whites wimmens on the street)

Left wing Nazi retard responds :

well blah blah blah blah blah more mindless droning blah blah blah who got expelled from school for hanging it's ok to be white signs ?

Patriots ":
well this kid here
"The Culprit " A young man has committed no crime and has done absolutely nothing wrong that was even worth a second of consideration......in a sane world

Honk

Left wing nazi snapper head:

But but bububububu but he was already on double secret probation for writing I dont wanna date any whites wimmenz that dated black guys! S o hes guilty of a" crime " in my empty little brainwashed mongoloid head.

The culprit dindunuffin

And now hes back to it doesnt really exist at all .....gee I never saw that coming

Left wing nazi morons forever running in circles...they do it on just about every issue they have a hard time rationalizing or justifying...one of the reasons they mindlessly drone on and on and on and on and on

[

When I see compelling evidence that there is "widespread anti white discrimination," I will be the first to acknowledge. As of now, there is no such evidence, as far as what is required to live at an acceptable standard in this country.

It is not visible in the public or private job sector, the judicial system, nor anywhere else.

And far as my so called "tolerance of racism", I have personally seen ACTUAL violent racism towards black citizens, including my own parents for peacefully demonstrating for basic rights of citizenship.

Water hoses, rabid feral cops, attack dogs, refusal of service in public establishments...etc.

I have never witnessed any white people in America under the same type of attack. If I did, I would certainly be against it.

Not visible in the public job sector? Whitey need not apply is the watchword for civil service jobs and has been for decades.

{Though 10 percent of the U.S. civilian labor force, African-Americans are 18 percent of U.S. government workers. They are 25 percent of the employees at Treasury and Veterans Affairs, 31 percent of the State Department, 37 percent of Department of Education employees and 38 percent of Housing and Urban Development. They are 42 percent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., 55 percent of the employees at the Government Printing Office and 82 percent at the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency.}

Black America vs. Obama?

As for violence against blacks, I've seen old films from the 40's and 50's, never anything in real life. Violence I've seen up close and personal is the Los Angeles riots, black on white violence, I was at Telegraph and Florence when it broke loose. That's about 10 miles east of Normandie in Santa Fe Springs. Blacks were cruising Florence looking for white victims, I had a gun pointed at my head from a car that pulled along to the left. I slammed the brakes on and went down a side street and kept to side streets until I got into Whittier, LAPD under Daryl Gates said "let it burn," luckily Whittier took a different approach. So I got out alive and learned to carry a gun.

Since then I've seen Ferguson and Black Lives Matter. *In every single case, the violence was black on white. I have never met a Klansman in my 60 years on this earth, not even one.

[

Not visible in the public job sector? Whitey need not apply is the watchword for civil service jobs and has been for decades.

{Though 10 percent of the U.S. civilian labor force, African-Americans are 18 percent of U.S. government workers. They are 25 percent of the employees at Treasury and Veterans Affairs, 31 percent of the State Department, 37 percent of Department of Education employees and 38 percent of Housing and Urban Development. They are 42 percent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., 55 percent of the employees at the Government Printing Office and 82 percent at the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency.}

Black America vs. Obama?

As for violence against blacks, I've seen old films from the 40's and 50's, never anything in real life. Violence I've seen up close and personal is the Los Angeles riots, black on white violence, I was at Telegraph and Florence when it broke loose. That's about 10 miles east of Normandie in Santa Fe Springs. Blacks were cruising Florence looking for white victims, I had a gun pointed at my head from a car that pulled along to the left. I slammed the brakes on and went down a side street and kept to side streets until I got into Whittier, LAPD under Daryl Gates said "let it burn," luckily Whittier took a different approach. So I got out alive and learned to carry a gun.

Since then I've seen Ferguson and Black Lives Matter. *In every single case, the violence was black on white. I have never met a Klansman in my 60 years on this earth, not even one.

In low level government positions some blacks have made gains in jobs that pay less than average compared to the private sector, and though white males are 31% of the population in America, they still hold over 70% of managerial positions. And hold the majority of supervisory positions in the fields that you mentioned.

As far as violence against blacks, if you were around in the 1960's there are plenty of archived videos that be as accessed from that era, that shows what I am talking about. In fact, here is one:

Bloody Sunday: A flashback of the landmark Selma to Montgomery marches

As far as "Klansmen", go they have reinvented themselves and rebranded themselves to appear to be different. The internet is their most effective to marketing their facade.

In my 60+ years I have encountered KKK members Neo Nazi's and Skinheads up until as recently as the 90's.

And there certainly enough examples in this forum alone to prove that those kind beliefs are far from being obsolete.

Your life experience has obviously been different than mine.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ferguson happened because a violent act by a white cop against an unarmed black man that caused his death. BLM have had all kinds of non violent rallies. Every year when hate crimes that are reported by the FBI in the UCR and have been tabulated by racial bias, blacks are always the majority of those attacked and the attackers are white.

Forum List

Back