Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan’s anti-white male rant:

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan’s anti-white male rant: ‘This lady needs a shrink’
December 5, 2019 | Samantha Chang |
th.jpeg

Trump-hating Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan is a longtime Democratic donor and self-proclaimed “snarky, bisexual Jewish” woman with a history of anti-white rhetoric.

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan is a longtime Democratic donor and self-proclaimed “snarky, bisexual, Jewish” woman who has long had a chip on her shoulder against straight, white men.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unearthed a video of Karlan spouting an anti-white rant from 13 years ago.
Carlson said: “In 2006 — well before the rest of the left embraced the ‘great awokening’ — Karlan was ahead of the game. She was already bashing people on the basis of their sex, skin color, and sexual orientation.”

Tucker then showed a clip of Karlan saying: “We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country because we have more reason than they do to love America

Read rest of article and and tucker Carlson video @
Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan's anti-white male rant: 'This lady needs a shrink'

Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan’s anti-white male rant: ‘This lady needs a shrink’
December 5, 2019 | Samantha Chang |
View attachment 293789
Trump-hating Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan is a longtime Democratic donor and self-proclaimed “snarky, bisexual Jewish” woman with a history of anti-white rhetoric.

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan is a longtime Democratic donor and self-proclaimed “snarky, bisexual, Jewish” woman who has long had a chip on her shoulder against straight, white men.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unearthed a video of Karlan spouting an anti-white rant from 13 years ago.
Carlson said: “In 2006 — well before the rest of the left embraced the ‘great awokening’ — Karlan was ahead of the game. She was already bashing people on the basis of their sex, skin color, and sexual orientation.”

Tucker then showed a clip of Karlan saying: “We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country because we have more reason than they do to love America

Read rest of article and and tucker Carlson video @
Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan's anti-white male rant: 'This lady needs a shrink'

That lady should not be teaching law. You is a liar and a moron. She is a paying Democratic supporter. Nothing she says is true and her opinions are based on her hatred of President Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck winning elections with hatred towards groups like whites and men. That is all I'll say.

It is politically retarded.

Its fits the category
Its sunday night I'm reading some news
I love my race ...celebrate inclusive diversity and call a white male great white father..buy him a pint ...give him a hug for advancing civilization and giving you the modern world ......the hug should not be in the gay homosexual weirdo way either

Jews generally speaking hate Whites.

This has been going on for literally hundreds of years if you research it.

Forum List

Back