The American youth of the 2000s should have been inspired by science and technology instead of Hollywood style materialism

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I heard 1960s American youth were inspired to get into science and technology because of the space race.

It seemed like American youth during the 2000s were more interested in Hollywood style lifestyles than creating a bigger and future.

A culture of vapidity permeated through the American suburban schools and a culture of dysfunction and thuggery through the inner city schools.

I blame both parties for lacking the moral courage to confront those problems.

Imagine living in a future where America was more inspired to create a bigger and brighter future than wallow in identity politics, drug addiction, social media addiction, and excessive consumerism.

Imagine living in a world where there was something big and inspiring ready immediately when the first Space Shuttle was retired in 2011.
maxresdefault.jpg

Artist-Impression-Moon-Base-scaled.jpg

Imagine living in a world where Americans were much more supportive of nuclear power and people believed Chernobyl was caused by communism not nuclear power itself. Most of France is powered by nuclear power.
beaver-valley-power-station-credit-janet-butler-usfws.jpg

Imagine living in a world where "fusion" was better funded.
800px-U.S._historical_fusion_budget_vs._1976_ERDA_plan.png

Imagine living in a world where even people who didn't believe in global warming supported the development of electric vehicles because they believed cleaner air would make society happier and healthier.

House Hunters taught me that anything other than marble countertops is child abuse.

The American youth of the 2000s should have been inspired by science and technology instead of Hollywood style materialism​

But thanks to our failed education system they know how to put a condom on a cucumber

Now their children are schooled in the homosexual lifestyle

Forum List

Back