The American people amaze me no end... devotion to Trump

He is Jewish
I care more about him being an ass*&^%$ than him being... whatever ethnicity or religion

And then there's this: No REAL Jew would support utter lawlessness and a double standard on enforcement of the law. A Real Jew knows the Old Testament.

It's not blind devotion to Trump as the DemLickers love to say. It's about trying to save the country. Our DOJ is garbage our Media is garbage our FBI is garbage. We cannot exist like that.
I could have said the same thing.

But as we all know, the dims don't accuse us of... well, anything.. because they truly believe that is what we are or what we are doing. It is only to get others (who may be listening/reading commentaries) to come over to their side, or stay on their side.. or believe, if only for a minute, that their side actually has a valid point

which, to that I say...

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL

I love it. I was beginning to think (Confession time) that most Americans were kind of stupid

until I saw this phenomenon of Trump getting more support after each indictment!

I mean, it's just so... cool

:)
I think it's hilarious how upset the Democrats get so worked up about Trump.

Trump did not stick up for the civilians who were loyal to him on Jan 6th and that did bother me.

But at this board, I support Trump just to see the meltdowns at this point.

I think it's hilarious how upset the Democrats get so worked up about Trump.

Trump did not stick up for the civilians who were loyal to him on Jan 6th and that did bother me.

But at this board, I support Trump just to see the meltdowns at this point.
yes, that is worrying, although I can't say I'm an expert on Jan 6. I did, however, see the footage of Babbitt being "capital punishmented" for being in the People's House, and saw that nothing was done against her murderer (she should have been Black and Dim, then there would have been George-Floyd level outrage)

What sickos the elite dims are.. couldn't care less about... well, anything that is worthy of one's concern.. All they care about is being in power.

yes, that is worrying, although I can't say I'm an expert on Jan 6. I did, however, see the footage of Babbitt being "capital punishmented" for being in the People's House, and saw that nothing was done against her murderer (she should have been Black and Dim, then there would have been George-Floyd level outrage)

What sickos the elite dims are.. couldn't care less about... well, anything that is worthy of one's concern.. All they care about is being in power.
It's true they are power hungry and the display is gross.

The American people amazes me to no end. Ignoring the indisputable fact that Joe Potatohead stole the 2020 election, ignoring his terrible Presidential record and ignoring the tremendous evidence of his family corruption.

Nixon wasn't that stupid ... he just did stupid shit ... and if you think Trump is stupid, then you ain't paying attention ...

Everyone has these classified documents in their closets ... Trump just brags about it is all ...
that bragging is one sign that trump is stupid. immensely so. is that how your father taught you to act?

and i have handled many classified documents and had no desire, ever, to take one home or show them off to my guests. what kind of moron does that?

Forum List

Back