The American left

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

Blocked first responders from getting health care.

Invaded the wrong country.

Wants to cut veterans benefits.

Anyone want more truth? Cuz I have lots more.

But you are the left that cheers for al qaeda, over your fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution.

No, you pathetic shitstain, 'the left' doesn't do that.

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

But you are the left that cheers for al qaeda, over your fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution.

They have to say that. Otherwise, they have to admit Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Once they admit that, then they have to start looking at Iraq, their economic policies, their failed wars and so on. If they just scream, "You are friends of al Qaeda", they can ignore reality.

Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

You forgot to cite an example of any official, acknowledged representative of ‘the left’ who ‘cheers terrorists.’

You’re clearly ignorant of the fact that liberals for decades have been the greater champions of the Constitution and civil liberties, defending the rights of Americans from government excess advocated by the right.

Otherwise, you remain an idiot on a number of levels.

The members of this broad should suffice

That was Freudian. Obviously bigrednc1775 has had trouble with the ladies and it's unconsciously manifesting in his political rhetoric. Also, I think this explains a lot on why bigrednc1775 is such a lying, welching, pig piece of shit and the worst poster on this website.

Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

There was this little thing in the latter half of the nineteenth century where a bunch of "terrorists" tried to break away from the united states. And I believe most of the red states revere and cherish those traitors to the constitution.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter as they say. America has officially backed some of the worst dictators ever and been very eager to label the opposition whatever bad name that keeps our puppets in power, "terrorist" for instance.

It is only the left that really feels the people of any country have the right to overthrow dictators, the track record of republicans in this regard is exactly the opposite. Republicans have long held the belief that third world shitholes require a pro-American dictator and have repeatedly gone to great lengths to squash any pro democracy movements anywhere our plutocrats have economic interests. Populist uprisings have my seal of approval even if it results in a government that detests us for our past meddling because, after all, people do have the universal right to the government of their choosing.

If that is the case, then the US should no longer be providing any sort of foreign aid to those countries for any reason....nor should they provide any weapons or military support (aka, troops) to these countries who try to overthrow their own government in favor of someone else to their liking. Keep all that money in our own country and to hell with the foreign countries that hate us anyway. By the way, the US has also assisted other governments to achieve democracy.....it isn't all about supporting dictators. obama has spent millions in aid and military support trying to help terrorists overthrow their own governments to "get rid of dictators", only to help put someone else into office that is also a dictator but far worse. When will the liberals realize that the people in the white house are the same as the old people in the white house.....liberal and conservative are only labels.

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

Let's see obama got gaddafi
Al qaeda Just happen to be the Libyan rebels
They cheered as the Muslim brotherhood force Mubarak out, the Muslim brotherhood are linked to terrorist groups.
So shit stain fuck off.

It's not surprising you don't understand...since you're not making a lick of sense.

Must have chapped your ass severely

I wasn't the left that:

Let Bin Laden go.

Not true. Bush let Bin Laden go. Obama has taken out most of al Qaeda. Republicans hoped Obama failed. Right? Only he didn't. That's gotta hurt.
Not true. Bubba 'blow job' Clinton the sexual predator let OBL go.

Not true. Bush let Bin Laden go. Obama has taken out most of al Qaeda. Republicans hoped Obama failed. Right? Only he didn't. That's gotta hurt.
Not true. Bubba 'blow job' Clinton the sexual predator let OBL go.

Because 9/11 happened while Bill Clinton was still president, right? Usually, predators "rape", not get "blowjobs". Try to figure out how that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
... over your fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution.

their 9 year unprovoked, unfunded and immoral Iraqi war is their defense of the US Constitution.

the fact is they simply can't stand it when someone else makes the rules after they were voted out of power.

their 9 year unprovoked, unfunded and immoral Iraqi war is their defense of the US Constitution.

the fact is they simply can't stand it when someone else makes the rules after they were voted out of power.

Dude who said I was talking about elite republicans? They are the same as any liberal.

The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

That's possible. But I think it's something more.

Oh... And they want to control everyone who disagrees with them as well.
Yep. Thats why I no longer call them liberals, they are left wing control freaks, plain and simple.

The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

That's possible. But I think it's something more.

Oh... And they want to control everyone who disagrees with them as well.
Yep. Thats why I no longer call them liberals, they are left wing control freaks, plain and simple.

Dude who said I was talking about elite republicans? They are the same as any liberal.

100% wrong- the GOP pander to the greedy rich, polluters and screw the workers and the nonrich elite, run people like you like zombies. Couldn't give a damn about the nonrich and the country, lie like rugs. Great salesmen!! LOL Memorize my sig. Dingbat.

100% wrong- the GOP pander to the greedy rich, polluters and screw the workers and the nonrich elite, run people like you like zombies. Couldn't give a damn about the nonrich and the country, lie like rugs. Great salesmen!! LOL Memorize my sig. Dingbat.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the democrats don't pander to the 1%.:badgrin:

They cheered as the Muslim brotherhood force Mubarak out, the Muslim brotherhood are linked to terrorist groups.
So shit stain fuck off.

Obama got Gaddafi?
Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels?
We are through the Looking Glass, people.

So shit stain fuck off.

Obama got Gaddafi?

I'm honestly surprised people waste their time on that lying, welching, cocksucking, racist loser. It's clear he's brain dead, paranoid and just makes shit up as he wanders through his sad failure of a life.

So shit stain fuck off.

Obama got Gaddafi?

In case you didn't notice some liberal shit stains here have stated Obama got Gaddafi, but many more ignored the fact Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels

Forum List

Back