The American left

That's possible. But I think it's something more.

Something more? :eusa_eh:

Like the stupidity of trying to label everything and everyone Left or Right, when most of the Monkeys and their Monkey Business are way more complex than a simple right/left label can convey?

If you aren't left than it doesn't apply to you. This only applies to the left.

I consider myself a 'Liberal' and I loathe the conservative social agenda. Ergo, I consider myself a 'Left Leaning Monkey'. Hence my response....

:dunno: Now you're telling me that I don't fit your model so I can't play?

Like the stupidity of trying to label everything and everyone Left or Right, when most of the Monkeys and their Monkey Business are way more complex than a simple right/left label can convey?

If you aren't left than it doesn't apply to you. This only applies to the left.

I consider myself a 'Liberal' and I loathe the conservative social agenda. Ergo, I consider myself a 'Left Leaning Monkey'. Hence my response....

:dunno: Now you're telling me that I don't fit your model so I can't play?

Then it does apply to you. maybe you should rein in some of those whack jobs that cheer for America's enemy.

How is that my responsibility? Do I ask you to take responsibility for actions and attitudes that are not your own?

This is the essence of the problem with the casual labeling of everything and everyone in broad brush strokes. It's just not that simple.

:DYeh...guess your right. Guess thats why Ubama is out to destroy the Constitution bit by bit. Using the executive order, not passing a budget in 3 years, ect.

You know he doesn't give a * * * * about your rights...all he cares about is what he thinks is right. Just be careful the next time you take a shower. You never know where the gov't might be looking in.

no budget in 3 years? How long has the repubs controlled the house?
How many budgets have been passed by congress for Obama's signature?

shhhhh... you're dealing in facts. the nutters wouldn't know a fact if it bit them

More lies from the so called attorney. Tearing down the Constitution is not upholding it by any means. Instead of answering the question about passing a budget which the Congress is mandated to do LAWFULLY, you and other Zombies once again give your Comrades a pass and throw some new BS up to distract from the obvious truth. IT'S CALLED A STRAWMAN.

This or that binary absolutist thought processes are much easier than reasoning out complex causation.

:eusa_think: Hmmmmmm.... Path of least resistance?

Would some Monkeys really choose what's easy over truth? :eusa_eh:

Most of us mostly hairless monkeys would do it all the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dn5RG4oaIk]Dance, Monkeys, Dance (2005) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back