The American left

Let's see obama got gaddafi
Al qaeda Just happen to be the Libyan rebels
They cheered as the Muslim brotherhood force Mubarak out, the Muslim brotherhood are linked to terrorist groups.
So shit stain fuck off.

Obama got Gaddafi?
Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels?
We are through the Looking Glass, people.

In case you didn't notice some liberal shit stains here have stated Obama got Gaddafi, but many more ignored the fact Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels

No, I admit I haven't seen anyone state that, they might have, but I haven't seen it.

Now which shit-stain says that Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels?

Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

You forgot to cite an example of any official, acknowledged representative of ‘the left’ who ‘cheers terrorists.’

You’re clearly ignorant of the fact that liberals for decades have been the greater champions of the Constitution and civil liberties, defending the rights of Americans from government excess advocated by the right.

Otherwise, you remain an idiot on a number of levels.

Lol, dude, this is a message board, not the Sunday funnies.

Obama got Gaddafi?
Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels?
We are through the Looking Glass, people.

In case you didn't notice some liberal shit stains here have stated Obama got Gaddafi, but many more ignored the fact Al Qaeda are the Libyan rebels

No, I admit I haven't seen anyone state that, they might have, but I haven't seen it.

Hasidi_1857433c.jpg

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

Hasidi_1857433c.jpg

Oh, I see, you're the shit-stain in question!

Certainly Mr al-Hasidi says that he knows of around 25 Al-Qaeda fighters fighting with the rebels.
I'm pretty sure that there are more than 25 rebels though so....your claim that 'Al-Qaeda are the Libyan rebels' would appear to be bullshit.

Hasidi_1857433c.jpg

Certainly Mr al-Hasidi says that he knows of around 25 Al-Qaeda fighters fighting with the rebels.
I'm pretty sure that there are more than 25 rebels though so....your claim that 'Al-Qaeda are the Libyan rebels' would appear to be bullshit.
So now you're calling ma a commander in Al-Qaeda

I've never met your Ma.
I'm sure she's lovely, has never commanded any terrorists, and wonders every day where the hell she went so wrong.

The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

That's possible. But I think it's something more.

Something more? :eusa_eh:

Like the stupidity of trying to label everything and everyone Left or Right, when most of the Monkeys and their Monkey Business are way more complex than a simple right/left label can convey?

I've never met your Ma.
I'm sure she's lovely, has never commanded any terrorists, and wonders every day where the hell she went so wrong.

Come back bigreppy. Even you have to admit that the above was funny. Thanks. By far the best writing I have seen from you yet.

"SO now you're calling ma a commander in ALQaeda..................." Funny stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it the left cheers for terrorist in Libya and Syria is surpassed only by their disdain for their fellow Americans who are only defending the Constitution of the United States of America? Not to my knowledge as this happened in American history.

In Syria and Libya, they were/are fighting against brutal dictators who murdered hundreds of thousands...

And frankly, I thought it was a mistake to get involved in Libya, and I'm not too keen on getting in the middle of Syria, either.

As opposed to the National Ramage Association, which seems to think that crazy people ought to have access to military grade weapons, because that's what the Founders would have wanted.

You didn't win an election, so you are whining about how you need to "defend" the constitution.

How about defending the president who won twice under the rules of that constitution? That would impress me of your love of the constitution.

The only reason I can think of why they try so hard to change America to fit their twisted ideology, is that they really must not like it very much.

Like the stupidity of trying to label everything and everyone Left or Right, when most of the Monkeys and their Monkey Business are way more complex than a simple right/left label can convey?

This or that binary absolutist thought processes are much easier than reasoning out complex causation.

You forgot to cite an example of any official, acknowledged representative of ‘the left’ who ‘cheers terrorists.’

You’re clearly ignorant of the fact that liberals for decades have been the greater champions of the Constitution and civil liberties, defending the rights of Americans from government excess advocated by the right.

:DYeh...guess your right. Guess thats why Ubama is out to destroy the Constitution bit by bit. Using the executive order, not passing a budget in 3 years, ect.

You know he doesn't give a * * * * about your rights...all he cares about is what he thinks is right. Just be careful the next time you take a shower. You never know where the gov't might be looking in.

:DYeh...guess your right. Guess thats why Ubama is out to destroy the Constitution bit by bit. Using the executive order, not passing a budget in 3 years, ect.

You know he doesn't give a * * * * about your rights...all he cares about is what he thinks is right. Just be careful the next time you take a shower. You never know where the gov't might be looking in.

no budget in 3 years? How long has the repubs controlled the house?
How many budgets have been passed by congress for Obama's signature?

no budget in 3 years? How long has the repubs controlled the house?
How many budgets have been passed by congress for Obama's signature?

shhhhh... you're dealing in facts. the nutters wouldn't know a fact if it bit them

:D

In Syria and Libya, they were/are fighting against brutal dictators who murdered hundreds of thousands...

And frankly, I thought it was a mistake to get involved in Libya, and I'm not too keen on getting in the middle of Syria, either.

As opposed to the National Ramage Association, which seems to think that crazy people ought to have access to military grade weapons, because that's what the Founders would have wanted.

You didn't win an election, so you are whining about how you need to "defend" the constitution.

How about defending the president who won twice under the rules of that constitution? That would impress me of your love of the constitution.

:DWell dude he may be your president but hes not mine. If you want to believe Im wrong go ahead. I don't go for a president that bows down to foreign leaders that hate the U.S.

Under the rules of the Constitution? Ok...wheres that budget that hasn't been out in 3 years? You really think he wants to go by the Constitution? You are so blindsight. What a shame.

no one cheers for terrorists in libya and syra

fail
Many did here when Mubarack was removed from office and when Gadfii was killed by Al Qeade.

If you aren't left than it doesn't apply to you. This only applies to the left.

If you aren't left than it doesn't apply to you. This only applies to the left.

AKA a strawman group in this cocksucker's head that he's create to justify all the problems in his miserable failure of a life. If you're not a part of this imaginary group then I guess don't worry.

This or that binary absolutist thought processes are much easier than reasoning out complex causation.

:eusa_think: Hmmmmmm.... Path of least resistance?

Would some Monkeys really choose what's easy over truth? :eusa_eh:

no one cheers for terrorists in libya and syra

fail

'Cept maybe Syrian and Libyan Terrorists. They probably cheer, misguided though it is....

Forum List

Back