The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that when about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925

None of that rant has anything to do with the topic,

th

This is 2017 not the 1800's and republicans of today are full of shit.​

Bah, you just got a bad case of ONS, looks terminal to me, but I'm no doctor.

th

You gave yourself a dunce. It's about time you recognized you are a dumb ass.

Correll you are a racist. I'll make it real simple . Your belief that we as blacks should be grateful to whites for some so called sacrifice they supposedly made for us is a racist belief. Hence your entire last post shows your racism.

You keep talking crazy, but what exactly was abolished Correll? Was the belief that blacls were inferior to whites abolished?

1. And still no actual quote, and no explanation as to how that fits the definition of racism. Thus, you are still an asshole.

2 Believing that gratitude should be shown for efforts made on someone's behalf in no way fits the definition of racism. I do not believe that showing gratitude is a sign of inferiority. Indeed, I think that being UNABLE or UNWILLING to show gratitude to someone who has done something for you, is a sign of inferiority.

3 Slavery was abolished. That this was not followed immediately by some recognition of racial equality, does not detract from the fact that the majority of whites in this country voted for, and then literally FOUGHT for the end of slavery.

If you feel no gratitude or respect for those whites, who ended slavery, you are a worse person for it.

Query: HOw do you feel about the BLACKS who fought to end slavery?

I am not answering that question either. And this is why:

When I mentioned. Dred Scott v Sandford you made the proclamation of how that was in 1857 how that was too long ago. You have done that every time I have mentioned any past wrong doing fro whites But here you are now demanding that I be grateful to whites who you claimed fought to end slavery in a war that has been over for more than 150 years.

Fuck you.

You raised Dred Scott to counter my claim that whites have been for generations fighting FOR increased rights and equality for blacks.

Something that occurred 160 years ago does not counter a claim that something has been on going for the last several generations.

BUT, I note that you admitted that you haven't answered by previous question. That is a step forward for you.

AND you managed to not call me a racist for one post in a row.

I think I am seeing learning occur. GOOD FOR YOU.

FYI, I feel pride for the blacks that fought in the Civil War. Here were Americans in a very horrible time for them, fighting to free others, even while being greatly looked down on by their fellow soldiers.

That must have been very, very hard.

There is no leaning here. There have been no generations where the majority of whites have fought for increasing black rights.
. I hope all the useful idiot's are reading your dribble.

Show me all the generations where the majority of whites fought to make blacks equal to whites.

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that when about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

View attachment 132925

th

th

Lemme guess...the D is for your GPA in school, huh?

View attachment 132925

th

th

Says the person who doesnt' know how to make the simplest argument.

Hell, you've failed to actually QUOTE me, while claiming over and over again that you did.

1. And still no actual quote, and no explanation as to how that fits the definition of racism. Thus, you are still an asshole.

2 Believing that gratitude should be shown for efforts made on someone's behalf in no way fits the definition of racism. I do not believe that showing gratitude is a sign of inferiority. Indeed, I think that being UNABLE or UNWILLING to show gratitude to someone who has done something for you, is a sign of inferiority.

3 Slavery was abolished. That this was not followed immediately by some recognition of racial equality, does not detract from the fact that the majority of whites in this country voted for, and then literally FOUGHT for the end of slavery.

If you feel no gratitude or respect for those whites, who ended slavery, you are a worse person for it.

When I mentioned. Dred Scott v Sandford you made the proclamation of how that was in 1857 how that was too long ago. You have done that every time I have mentioned any past wrong doing fro whites But here you are now demanding that I be grateful to whites who you claimed fought to end slavery in a war that has been over for more than 150 years.

Fuck you.

You raised Dred Scott to counter my claim that whites have been for generations fighting FOR increased rights and equality for blacks.

Something that occurred 160 years ago does not counter a claim that something has been on going for the last several generations.

BUT, I note that you admitted that you haven't answered by previous question. That is a step forward for you.

FYI, I feel pride for the blacks that fought in the Civil War. Here were Americans in a very horrible time for them, fighting to free others, even while being greatly looked down on by their fellow soldiers.

There is no leaning here. There have been no generations where the majority of whites have fought for increasing black rights.

Show me all the generations where the majority of whites fought to make blacks equal to whites.

I've repeatedly pointed out that Lincoln was elected by the majority of whites, TWICE.

Fuck you.

Whites bought blacks off of black slave traders, brought you here, taught you some trades and fought to set you free. That blacks can't make it on their own today isn't whitey's fault, go look in the mirror.

View attachment 132925

th

th

Hell, you've failed to actually QUOTE me, while claiming over and over again that you did.

Correll you can cry all you want .about how I haven't proven anything. You are a racist.

Fuck you.

Whites bought blacks off of black slave traders, brought you here, taught you some trades and fought to set you free. That blacks can't make it on their own today isn't whitey's fault, go look in the mirror.

The slave traders were not black. The rest of your stuff is the usual dumb ass racist drive you post.

Give us your input on this guy IM2..

Do you agree or not ?

What input to give ?

It's the same way you get white people like this

and you get white people like this

What's your point ?

It's always been the case that blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television. You always be liked by many white people if you put a black face on white opinion and power. This is why guys like Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Sheriff David Clarke are put out front on Fox News and Sean Hannity etc.

So the white supremacist can say "See !! Were not racist. They're black and even they agree that black people are fucked up" It's the same thing they are dong with Cosby trial.

DCkfmKYVYAA8_nc.jpg

Blacking up the so called victims to make seem like the trial is not racial.

It's a common tactic white people us.

I mean if I was sit in these forum and talk about "Black on Black" crime, fatherlessness, out-of-wedlock births, drug use and dropping out of high school. You and others would say "Hey. That Essien guy speaks sense"
. You are a disaster, and you putting on these racist doesn't do anything to help your cause in which you have embarked upon with IM2. We can admit to the racism that exist on our side, but you can't. Ok, so I will ask this now " if a black man speaks out about the problems in the black community or about the problems of some black people who cause trouble in the black community", is he or she a sell out ??? If so what are they selling out when battling the bullcrap going on within the black community ?? Are you ashamed when people like the Ferguson guy speaks out like that or does it set you back in your cause is the way you feel about it ??? What is your agenda or cause ??

Why did the riots occur in Ferguson?

No you can' t admit to the racism on your side. You can't even understand exactly what the racism of your side includes. Being called whitey has cost you nothing. But you equate that to more than 2 centuries of racism by whites that is backed up by law and by policy even to right now.

I have worked in the black community. The guy in your video is not productive to our community.

I have spent 32 years of my life providing ways to help blacks defeat racism. What has the guy the video done? Do you know? All you did was post up someone who validates your racist beliefs. There are millions of blacks working the .problems we have. Where are the whites who are doing the same in white communities? You have a higher rate of crime, drug use, and domestic violence just to name a few things and yet you are here talking about the black community like your white ass lives in the Garden of Eden.

Dehumanizing the Black Lives of America: Michael Eric Dyson on Ferguson, Police Brutality and Race

You could not find this to post, why?

Yeah, take it out on poor shop owners, and home owners in the Fergusson area, that'll bring justice. (Not)

The guy is right, it makes Blacks look bad.

That was fast reading on your part. You read the whole 25 pages of the study? WOW.

NO, they did not "figure" that white skin in worth 230 points.

The study documents that those who make the admissions determinations discriminate in favor of blacks to the tune of 230 points.

Stating that my argument is without merit while ignoring a peer reviewed academic study that proves massive and widespread discrimination in favor of black applicants is an act of pure dishonesty.

Your ignore hard data that is right in front of your face, in favor of your emotional need to justify your hatred of whites and to justify your side's discrimination against them.

You argument is without merit because it's been shown that SAT scores don't indicate anything.

I don't hate whites. I don't like racist whites like you.

Look dumb ass if blacks got 230 points it means that white skin was worth 230 more points than black skin. You want to keep whining about how unfair things are for whites and that why you refuse to see this simple fact that YOU bought up. There is no discrimination against whites. .Discrimination is not that you get the majority of all jobs and admissions. And that's what you are trying to call discrimination against whites.

No, your argument is without merit.

What are you talking about White skin is worth 230 more points?
No, it's really not.

The colleges are so desperate to fill in Blacks in their ranks, that they'll undercut higher performing Whites, and Asians just to fill Black quotas.
That's most certainly reverse discrimination, it's institutional racism.

My argument has 240 years of history that gives it the utmost merit.

If blacks are getting 230 points it means whites have a 230 point advantage because of their race so then blacks are given 230 points to even the score.

It's not racism, its not discrimination. These colleges have GPA standards , If backs are underperforming blacks get suspended or kicked out of that college The SAT score is not an indicator of college work
. Didn't they say it was an indicator of the doorway in, and not about the afterwards or about the work ?? Otherwise they were talking about the white person who was passed over in favor of someone with a much lower score all due to preferential treatment weren't they?? This issue brought up seems to be getting off track on purpose maybe ?? Not sure about the issue, but just following along with you all on it. Did the doorway get moved ?

Whites got preferential treatment by law for 189 years. We have been a nation for 241 years in a couple of weeks. Whites have gotten preferential treatment for 3.6 times the amount of years you claim others get it. So when you understand how that has benefitted whites to the point of where they are today, then talk to me about race or anything pertaining to race.
That was fast reading on your part. You read the whole 25 pages of the study? WOW.

The study documents that those who make the admissions determinations discriminate in favor of blacks to the tune of 230 points.

Stating that my argument is without merit while ignoring a peer reviewed academic study that proves massive and widespread discrimination in favor of black applicants is an act of pure dishonesty.

Your ignore hard data that is right in front of your face, in favor of your emotional need to justify your hatred of whites and to justify your side's discrimination against them.

You argument is without merit because it's been shown that SAT scores don't indicate anything.

Look dumb ass if blacks got 230 points it means that white skin was worth 230 more points than black skin. You want to keep whining about how unfair things are for whites and that why you refuse to see this simple fact that YOU bought up. There is no discrimination against whites. .Discrimination is not that you get the majority of all jobs and admissions. And that's what you are trying to call discrimination against whites.

No, it's really not.

The colleges are so desperate to fill in Blacks in their ranks, that they'll undercut higher performing Whites, and Asians just to fill Black quotas.

If blacks are getting 230 points it means whites have a 230 point advantage because of their race so then blacks are given 230 points to even the score.

It's not racism, its not discrimination. These colleges have GPA standards , If backs are underperforming blacks get suspended or kicked out of that college The SAT score is not an indicator of college work
. Didn't they say it was an indicator of the doorway in, and not about the afterwards or about the work ?? Otherwise they were talking about the white person who was passed over in favor of someone with a much lower score all due to preferential treatment weren't they?? This issue brought up seems to be getting off track on purpose maybe ?? Not sure about the issue, but just following along with you all on it. Did the doorway get moved ?

Whites got preferential treatment by law for 189 years. We have been a nation for 241 years in a couple of weeks. Whites have gotten preferential treatment for 3.6 times the amount of years you claim others get it. So when you understand how that has benefitted whites to the point of where they are today, then talk to me about race or anything pertaining to race.

You make it out like Whites just got rich from (LOL) taking from your Blacks.

What about Germany which for a long time was mostly White, and hardly had colonies, why did they become a technological superpower?

Are you crazy ?

Name me one university where black people get in with lower scores ? Name me one.

By the way.

There was an Indian guy called Viral Chokingham. His sister is Mindy Kaling. She has US TV show called “The Mindy Project

This Viral Chokingham had this “black people get in Med school with lower scores” belief

He was angry about this !!!

200.webp

It was unfair !!!!

200.webp

So what did he do ?

Well a few years ago he wore Blackface for more than two years while applying to and attending medical schools in America.

He wrote a book about it called "Almost Black"

Mindy Kaling was angry about this and they fell out.

But he shaved his head and went on with the experiement for two years.

imrs.php

almostblack_3257414b.jpg

Many articles were written about it 1, 2

He attended Chicago uni as a freshman and had a 3.1 GPA. He took his MCATs and scored a 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical schools describing himself as “Black”. He submitted his GPA to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the USA.

He called himself JoJo to disguise himself. To get to the point. He claimed that his admission to St. Louis University School of Medicine (ranked #57th in the country) was evidence of affirmative action’s “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

"Those dumb blacks getting those undeserved places !!!!"

200.webp

That was his result

Really ?

First of all, Chokalingam did not say that he was rejected from almost all of the medical schools he applied to:

• Columbia University,
  • Prinecton University
  • Cornell University,
  • George Washington University,
  • Mount Sinai,
  • University of Nebraska,
  • Nobay,
  • University of Pittsburgh,
  • University of Rochester,
  • University of Pennsylvania,
  • Washington University,
  • University of Wisconsin,
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
If you don't believe me look it up.

Also he withdrew his application from a few schools midway through the application process when he realized that rejections from these schools would go against his anti-black agenda. Those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University.

But he made a big thing out of the fact that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University’ School of Homeopathic Medicine)

But he received those letters because his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

Exam providers sell your information to low-level schools for the purposes of recruiting applicants and unsolicited invitation letters and other materials are sent regardless of one’s score.

Chokalingam made a big deal out of his junk mail.

Fact is

This Indian-In-Blackface was rejected from thirteen medical schools (a whopping 93% of those he applied to)

But he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school : St. Louis University School of Medicine. Of course, he concludes, he only got in because he was (playing at) Black, right ?

His experiment would hold water only if he applied as an Indian and got rejected and then went back with all the same credentials as a black man and got accepted.

But he never.

He got into 1 School that was less competitive and he tried to say it was because he was black ? Lol

He even admitted that someone on a committee pulled him aside and asked him if he was lying about his race. In an FAQ section on his site he says "No, I was not able to convince everyone I was black," he says

Did he really think he could outsmart an admissions board full of people?

Not everything went as planned. Cops harassed him. Store clerks accused him of shoplifting. Women were either scared of him or wanted to fuck him.

But GPA is just one of many factors in med school admissions. Maybe they actually saw potential or something spectacular in him during his interview.

It's the same thing with doctors, as a lot of their job is based upon empathy and human contact. Having the best grades does not make you the best doctor. Make no mistake, having great grades is cool but it's not everything

As I say he got into one medical school out of however many he applied to. If admissions was just about race, he would have gotten into more.

He just wanted to wheel out the age old argument that black people are just a shiftless group of people that can only get through life on "handouts".

And more to the point

He'd have gotten into med-school with a GPA of 1.0 if he was white...bottom line.

Whites and delusional minorities are always claiming blacks should "work hard and stop looking for handouts" but when blacks achieve they are chomping at the bits to find reasons why blacks don’t deserve to sit at the table ?

Which is it ?

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

They can say anything "your application was late", "it got lost" "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

Our black ass is not getting in, no matter what.

They reserve over 50% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians. If he couldn't wiggle in one of those spots, that's his own fault. Black people legit get like 5-7% of most incoming class seats.

We are taking no one's spots trust me.

College admissions is nothing but game. And they change the rules every year so it's hard to keep up.

Being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school. Your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs. Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

With a 3.1 GPA he shouldn't have even applied. Black people make up a tiny percentage of doctors, something like 3%. Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous and this guy put all that effort to get in and then didn't bother completing the program.

More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Dr. Keith Black is one of the top neurosurgeons in the world and so was Dr. Ben Carson.

Our best is always greater than everyone else’s best.

Last edited:

View attachment 132925

th

th

Correll you can cry all you want .about how I haven't proven anything. You are a racist.

You haven't proven anything, I am not a racist, and you are a lying asshole.

. Trying to sum up your idiocy in a few pictures eh ??? If you really showed the history of it all, then you would have to admit finally that you are the racist wanting handouts by way of the long time settled issues now, but in the mean time let those poor whites give up their hardworking tax money to get you a living going like your black Hollywood rap stars eh ?? What's wrong, you can't rap ?? Just add a beat to your mouth running, and you got it.... How much suffering will you be expecting from the poor whites to satisfy your wishful needs or how much wealth do you want transferred from Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Modonna, Ashely Judd, Steve Jobs family, and on and on it all goes ????? When will you be calling for blacks to stop engaging in institutionalized racism by holding on to (all black college's) that are probably indoctronation centers or to end anything that promotes all black membership or participation ?? When will you end your usery of the white useful idiot's that don't have a clue as to what is really going on in the minds of people like you ?? Name the unsettled programs or issues that target blacks in a racist way in America ? Why are you not getting a fair shake in America ? Tell us exactly where you are running into the roadblocks you feel that you can't seem to get beyond, and name the names of the white people now holding you back.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.
. I shouldn't have to show it idiot... All you have to do is look into your cultural changes over time by your own account, and look at how you have moved from slavery to mainstream culture over time, and this by your own desires to be free, and with the help of your white allies throughout time. Now it's just a question as to whether or not you are satisfied or whether you want to be a dominant or domineering culture that wants to rule instead of blend ?? Would have to study African tribal culture in order to find these answers out about your race. In many ways the answers are being read through your actions and culture's of today.
We want the same things whites do.

Then you work hard, save hard, and get an education.

The way you go about things with your hand open demanding Whitey to owe you the loot, is a wonderful way to piss off Whites.
Just sayin'.

I have a masters degree. So what's your point?

You don't' get it. Nobody black gives a damn about how mad whitey gets. Whitey ain't God? Blacks are owed at least 6.4 trillion dollars for the money we lost due to white racism. .You can pay it or you can keep costing our economy 2 trillion dollars per year .You've been shown this. Unlike the unproven stuff you keep repeating.

So let me say this is in a manner you understand, we don't give a fuck if whitey gets mad. Just sayin.

How about we put 6.4 trillion into building a Black nation, out of Mississippi?
I know it's unrealistic considering the elites want you here for cheap labor.

But, it seems like the reasonable thing to do to satisfy both sides.

Are you crazy ?

Name me one university where black people get in with lower scores ? Name me one.

.....st.

The study I linked to documented that in Ivy League Schools that blacks get in with lower scores than whites.

The rest of your cut and paste does not undermine a peer review academic study.

Fuck you.

I've repeatedly pointed out that Lincoln was elected by the majority of whites, TWICE.

Only whites could vote Correll, the majority of whites would have elected whoever became president.

Lincoln won by more than 400,000 popular votes, partly as a result of the recent Union victory at the Battle of Atlanta

He was not re elected because he was for abolition. Lincoln was losing support early because the Union was getting beat by the confederacy. The nuion side did not want to see a long ass war. Northern casualties also had people thinking about a change. The opponents campaigned on being the party of peace, which sounded real good to the union voter.The Battle of Atlanta pretty much assured a Union victory ad that is what got Lincoln re elected. Had the Union lost that battle, Lincoln would have lost that election.

.Therefore Lincoln was not elected because whites wanted tp free blacks or increase rights of blacks either.

So why is it that you want to continue arguing this false narrative to try claiming how blacks should be grateful or thankful to whites for freeing them Correll? You can't see how that is racist?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.
. I shouldn't have to show it idiot... All you have to do is look into your cultural changes over time by your own account, and look at how you have moved from slavery to mainstream culture over time, and this by your own desires to be free, and with the help of your white allies throughout time. Now it's just a question as to whether or not you are satisfied or whether you want to be a dominant or domineering culture that wants to rule instead of blend ?? Would have to study African tribal culture in order to find these answers out about your race. In many ways the answers are being read through your actions and culture's of today.
We want the same things whites do.

Then you work hard, save hard, and get an education.

The way you go about things with your hand open demanding Whitey to owe you the loot, is a wonderful way to piss off Whites.
Just sayin'.

I have a masters degree. So what's your point?

You don't' get it. Nobody black gives a damn about how mad whitey gets. Whitey ain't God? Blacks are owed at least 6.4 trillion dollars for the money we lost due to white racism. .You can pay it or you can keep costing our economy 2 trillion dollars per year .You've been shown this. Unlike the unproven stuff you keep repeating.

So let me say this is in a manner you understand, we don't give a fuck if whitey gets mad. Just sayin.

How about we put 6.4 trillion into building a Black nation, out of Mississippi?
I know it's unrealistic considering the elites want you here for cheap labor.

But, it seems like the reasonable thing to do to satisfy both sides.

How about you go back to Poland?

The study I linked to documented that in Ivy League Schools that blacks get in with lower scores than whites.

The rest of your cut and paste does not undermine a peer review academic study.

Don't just give me some stupid link. Give me a name.

Are you saying Harvard ? Yale ? Give me a name

And are you saying you that black people are less intelligent than white people ?

Is that your claim ?

Blacks are 13% of the us population and despite the 230 point discrimination in their favor, average about 7% of Ivy League admissions.

They thus fail to get admitted proportionately to their population.

The 230 point bonus blacks get mean that whites ARE getting cheated. That is what that means.

Here is the link to the pdf of the actual study. Read it and knock of your crazy ass denial of reality.

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung Walling Dec 2004.pdf

"To examine these questions, we use data from the National Study of College Experience (NSCE), a project whose purpose is to understand the paths different students follow through higher education. Ten academically selective colleges and universities participated in the NSCE and supplied individual-level data on all persons who applied for admission in the fall of 1983 (or a nearby year), 1993, and 1997.2 These data include whether an applicant was accepted, together with a string of variables on applicant characteristics from the application form and, if the student subsequently enrolled at that institution, additional information on financial aid and academic performance in college. The information for this analysis comes from three private research universities that represent the top tier of American higher education. These are not the only NSCE schools that give admission preferences to underrepresented minority students, athletes, or legacies, but they were able to provide complete information for all three entering cohorts in our data on whether an applicant fell into any of these groups. Legacies are children or other close relatives of alumni. Athletes are defined as individuals who are recruited by athletic programs, typically meaning that they appear on coaches’ recruiting lists or are otherwise of Olympic or star athletic caliber. Table 1 contains a brief overview of the data. Altogether there are 124,374 applicant records, slightly more than half of which came from men. Approximately 80 percent of applicants had ‘‘recentered’’ SAT scores of 1200 or better, and the mean score for all applicants was 1332.3"

There are thousands of Universities besides Ivy league ones. This is not 1997. Apparently those in the Ivy League admissions figured that being white was a 230 point advantage. You seem unable to understand who makes these determinations and why things are determined as such. Therefore your arguments is weak and without merit.

This again is part of the amazing amnesia of whites.

No, it's really not.

Yeah, Whites have a 230 SAT score advantage because they're smarter.

What evidence do you have that Jews, and White Catholics in the early 20th century had it better than Blacks in the U.S Northern states?

The fact is that discrimination was rampant against Jews, White Catholic, and Blacks back then.

The difference is when Jews, and White Catholics became middle class, there were no protections against racial discrimination, nor any welfare to bail them out, and prop them up.

Only whites could vote Correll, the majority of whites would have elected whoever became president.

Lincoln won by more than 400,000 popular votes, partly as a result of the recent Union victory at the Battle of Atlanta

He was not re elected because he was for abolition. Lincoln was losing support early because the Union was getting beat by the confederacy. The nuion side did not want to see a long ass war. Northern casualties also had people thinking about a change. The opponents campaigned on being the party of peace, which sounded real good to the union voter.The Battle of Atlanta pretty much assured a Union victory ad that is what got Lincoln re elected. Had the Union lost that battle, Lincoln would have lost that election.

.Therefore Lincoln was not elected because whites wanted tp free blacks or increase rights of blacks either.

So why is it that you want to continue arguing this false narrative to try claiming how blacks should be grateful or thankful to whites for freeing them Correll? You can't see how that is racist?

The whites could have elected the other candidate who would not have led to war.

THe whites could have elected the peace candidate who would have ended the war.

Both times the majority of whites voted in favor of anti-slavery Lincoln.

I are arguing the true narrative that whites in the nation 1860 were majority against slavery, to the point that they reelected lincoln that was vote to continue the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back