The "age to come" has arrived

Were you aware this happened between December 29th and 30th, 2018 A.D. ?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Nothing happened
You're too self-indulgent to have noticed.

In other words, “I can’t show why anyone should believe me so I’m going to attack you “

The Lord reveals His secrets to His servants the prophets
No attack, you were exactly as it was foretold you would be, a lying, thieving, murdering, self-absorbed whiner.

you think I'm important enough to prophecy about eh?

Or you could rely not on your own understanding, and just read what it says. Here is a clue about the age to come:
"...who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, (>) eternal life."

We are still in the Age of the Gentile...
The interpretation I have presented to you is from the Holy Ghost.

Are you sure it's not your penchant for argument built upon pride that . . . oh, I see it, you're drunk, sober up!

514rDKByIlL._AC_UL320_SR200,320_.jpg

:lol: You are a few "fruits" shy of the Holy Ghost...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.
The age to come in the kingdom of God that has always been in power ever since heaven and earth were first established arrives just as soon as the dead come out of their graves look up and see that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power and that his law has always been in effect and in full force.
While that is so as a noble defense of God's Kingdom, hobelim, Jesus in Mark 10:30 is specific about two separate time periods.

These met between Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D. and Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.

That is the focus of this thread.

I was in bonds just as was Daniel when the Blessed Trinity began to reveal the interpretation of the four-digit numbers contained in Daniel's prophecy.

On several occasions I have been in pieces to deliver this short and simple message.

We are now 36 (thirty-six) days into the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Would you like to see "Wofgang Amadeus Mozart" resurrected? He plays Beethoven's Emperor Concerto again this evening at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

in mark 10:30, the world to come is a reference to the afterlife. My kingdom is not of this world.. Remember? There is no such thing as a trinity. That is church dogma that contradicts the entirety of scripture. Someone poisoned your mind. Has anyone ever tried to slip you a cookie after you told them you were seeking God?

Anyway, even after Eden is restored and God wipes away every tear and the kingdom of God is revealed and people are free to enter through the gates of the city....."The wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

“Outside are dogs, sorcerers, fornicators, murderers, idolaters and everyone who loves and practices deceit.".

Many people will not notice. same as it ever was.

Just like when Moses spoke words that fell to the ground like silent raindrops, just like when Nebuchadnessar raised his eyes and saw what he had been missing while living like a dumb beast , , just like when Jesus came and went 2000 tears ago when he said that "the kingdom of God is at hand"

The resurrection of the dead is not and never was about the resumption of a former existence. It is about entry into a new existence. Either you enter through the gates of the city or you will remain, outside.

If Mozart crawled out of his grave, and was brought back to life in this world expecting paradise, he would be very disappointed. Nothing has changed.

The firmament of Heaven, the basis of Gods kingdom, is the law that stretches out above the heads of the wild beasts of the field from horizon to horizon like a vault. Either you stand on the law or you will fall from the sky to the ground, the dust of the earth, where serpents slither, numbskulls toil in vain, vermin teem, swine wallow in filth, corpses rot, vultures gather, and creepy things creep.

Last edited:
the world to come
is the same as the "age to come" as per the title of this topic.

The two distinct time periods met at an instant, of which Jesus said, "I have set up a boundary not to be passed."

Jesus shortened the days of the previous age, sparing you yet again.

Jesus did this for the sake of His Elect.

The age to come in the kingdom of God that has always been in power ever since heaven and earth were first established arrives just as soon as the dead come out of their graves look up and see that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power and that his law has always been in effect and in full force.
While that is so as a noble defense of God's Kingdom, hobelim, Jesus in Mark 10:30 is specific about two separate time periods.

These met between Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D. and Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.

That is the focus of this thread.

I was in bonds just as was Daniel when the Blessed Trinity began to reveal the interpretation of the four-digit numbers contained in Daniel's prophecy.

On several occasions I have been in pieces to deliver this short and simple message.

We are now 36 (thirty-six) days into the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Would you like to see "Wofgang Amadeus Mozart" resurrected? He plays Beethoven's Emperor Concerto again this evening at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

in mark 10:30, the world to come is a reference to the afterlife. My kingdom is not of this world.. Remember? There is no such thing as a trinity. That is church dogma that contradicts the entirety of scripture. Someone poisoned your mind. Has anyone ever tried to slip you a cookie after you told them you were seeking God?

Anyway, even after Eden is restored and God wipes away every tear and the kingdom of God is revealed and people are free to enter through the gates of the city....."The wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

“Outside are dogs, sorcerers, fornicators, murderers, idolaters and everyone who loves and practices deceit.".

Many people will not notice. same as it ever was.

Just like when Moses spoke words that fell to the ground like silent raindrops, just like when Nebuchadnessar raised his eyes and saw what he had been missing while living like a dumb beast , , just like when Jesus came and went 2000 tears ago when he said that "the kingdom of God is at hand"

The resurrection of the dead is not and never was about the resumption of a former existence. It is about entry into a new existence. Either you enter through the gates of the city or you will remain, outside.

If Mozart crawled out of his grave, and was brought back to life in this world expecting paradise, he would be very disappointed. Nothing has changed.

The firmament of Heaven, the basis of Gods kingdom, is the law that stretches out above the heads of the wild beasts of the field from horizon to horizon like a vault. Either you stand on the law or you will fall from the sky to the ground, the dust of the earth, where serpents slither, numbskulls toil in vain, vermin teem, swine wallow in filth, corpses rot, vultures gather, and creepy things creep.
The law is something that is written into their very DNA yet most cannot see it, nor are they aware of it unless it is revealed by and through the Holy Spirit in them. Babylonian spirits believe in a sky God not having the knowledge or realization that the spirit of the heavenlies resides in them. This earth means not only the world as a whole but also the very flesh container (human frame, housing unit) that houses the spirit within.

I cannot say it enough to get it through to those who still have lost pieces and portions in them while they hold onto their own sins and doubts. Without putting one's entire being into walking faith one cannot get there in this world or the next. Heaven is God's throne and the world is his footstool. Who is it or what serpent actually believes that they will overtop that throne? A lot of scientist, biologist, attorneys, preachers and those who have been given a measure of grace have been telling them for years that anyone who does not believe in their precepts will be inviting hell and they have no clue they are already "down here". Yes "down here" as that is the best way to describe what living in these flesh containers is until one has fully to overcome. Those who remain who cannot overcome this carnally minded world and they continue to refuse instruction from the end to the beginning and the beginning to the end until every bit of filth is gone and every wit of the law is paid in full in themselves. That edible Word which teaches much as it walks is more than just what is written into one book has compile in it all but many think they can ignore even it, pound it, alter it and overcome it. To sum it up in short that means both the Old and the New Testaments are applicable, along with every other Holy Word spoken by the Spirit through the ages.

the world to come

The two distinct time periods met at an instant, of which Jesus said, "I have set up a boundary not to be passed."

You are correct in there are two ages (two seasons) and these have both came to fruition.

the world to come

You are correct in there are two ages (two seasons) and these have both came to fruition.

No. Are you blind? The great leader of these United States is an imbecile. The Pope is still popeing. Mortal enemies are holding hands singing 'we all believe in the same God' while praying for each others destruction. Same old shit.

You will know that the messianic age has arrived when Gods will is done on earth as it is in heaven and talking serpents are universally condemned as low-lifes and not honored as great leaders or enlightened holy men.

Last edited:
the world to come

No. Are you blind? The great leader of these United States is an imbecile. Same old shit.

You will know that the messianic age has arrived when Gods will is done on earth as it is in heaven and talking serpents are condemned as low-lifes and not honored as enlightened holy men.
The walking talking low life serpents are already condemn yet cannot see it. Are you being one of them?

Trump is there for a reason. Get't Trump'd. The Lord chooses the foolish things whether you can see them or not is a different story.

the world to come

No. Are you blind? The great leader of these United States is an imbecile. Same old shit.

You will know that the messianic age has arrived when Gods will is done on earth as it is in heaven and talking serpents are condemned as low-lifes and not honored as enlightened holy men.
The walking talking low life serpents are already condemn yet cannot see it. Are you being one of them?

Trump is there for a reason. Get't Trump'd. The Lord chooses the foolish things whether you can see them or not is a different story.

Trump is there for a reason? Yeah, right, right wing religious republican corruption and treason. You are out of your mind.

You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin.

Have you no shame?

the world to come

Trump is there for a reason? Yeah, right, right wing religious republican corruption and treason. You are out of your mind.

You are drunk and twerking at the edge of the bottomless pit naked honey, flirting with an unforgivable sin.

Have you no shame?
Really. Have you now taken the place of the fallen one as the accuser?

Have you no shame?

No. I'm the guy who snuck into the Satans stronghold in the middle of the night like a thief, threw him a beating he'll never forget while he was sleeping in his footie pajamas, bound him hand and foot, ransacked his castle, and made off with all of his possessions.

Last edited:

Regular updates by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Mod Edit: It is against the rules to link to other Internet message forums

Man has to be on the verge of destroying itself before Jesus returns

In other words, AOC is not President yet.

Have you no shame?

No. I'm the guy who snuck into the Satans stronghold in the middle of the night like a thief, threw him a beating he'll never forget, bound him hand and foot, ransacked his castle, and made off with all of his possessions.
So you say yet you just showed yourself to be an accuser. Perhaps your feet are still pretty muddy?

Regular updates by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Mod Edit: It is against the rules to link to other Internet message forums

Man has to be on the verge of destroying itself before Jesus returns

In other words, AOC is not President yet.
Humans are getting pretty close to destroying themselves. Willingly setting themselves on fire too, both spiritually and some even physically.

Forum List

Back