The "age to come" has arrived

Were you aware this happened between December 29th and 30th, 2018 A.D. ?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
BKngDzr.png

The age to come came in the year 70, in the generation of the apostles, as the Scriptures say. We've been in this age for nearly 2,000 years.

Why did Jesus come back then if for nothing until now?
That isn't so as the actual setting up of the abomination of desolation didn't occur until September 12, 2012 A.D. at which time the four-digit numbers of the Book of Daniel also kicked into play.

The details of that have already been made available to you, but it is a lengthy read, and as such I present it 'cut to the chase', so to speak.

Or you could rely not on your own understanding, and just read what it says. Here is a clue about the age to come:
"...who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, (>) eternal life."

We are still in the Age of the Gentile...

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Or you could rely not on your own understanding, and just read what it says. Here is a clue about the age to come:
"...who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, (>) eternal life."

The interpretation I have presented to you is from the Holy Ghost.

Are you sure it's not your penchant for argument built upon pride that . . . oh, I see it, you're drunk, sober up!

Are you sure it's not your penchant for argument built upon pride that . . . oh, I see it, you're drunk, sober up!

Perhaps you can tell me who or what is the Holy Ghost. A Mormon told me that the Father and the Son can't communicate with Man and uses the Holy Ghost but that still did not explain who or what the Holy Ghost is to my satisfaction.

Last edited:
Perhaps you can tell me who or what is the Holy Ghost. A Mormon told me that the Father and the Son can't communicate with Man and uses the Holy Ghost but that still did not explain who or what the Holy Ghost is to my satisfaction.
The Father and the Son do communicate with man through the Harmonious Gospels, called in the encyclical Dei Verbum, public revelation.

But the Son also has sent the Holy Spirit (Ghost) upon His Church to remind Her of what He taught, and to inform Her of what He is doing (planning to do).

The Holy Spirit is also called the Giver of Life, the Counselor (Advocate), the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, Who proceeds from the Father.

The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity.

You could not breathe without the help of the Holy Spirit, nor do anything else, as Jesus says "without Me, you can do nothing", and the Three Persons of the Blessed Trinity share all things between Them.

That Mormon clearly doesn’t know his own doctrine

We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

Regular updates by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Mod Edit: It is against the rules to link to other Internet message forums

After Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon lived like a dumb beast for seven years without enough sense to look up or get out of the rain he raised his eyes and saw the kingdom of God already in power. That was a very long time ago.

Jesus said that there were some people standing around listening to him that would not die before they saw the kingdom of God already in power. That was a very long time ago,

The age to come in the kingdom of God that has always been in power ever since heaven and earth were first established arrives just as soon as the dead come out of their graves look up and see that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power and that his law has always been in effect and in full force.

Last edited:
We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.
The age to come in the kingdom of God that has always been in power ever since heaven and earth were first established arrives just as soon as the dead come out of their graves look up and see that there has never been a time when the kingdom of God was not in power and that his law has always been in effect and in full force.
While that is so as a noble defense of God's Kingdom, hobelim, Jesus in Mark 10:30 is specific about two separate time periods.

These met between Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D. and Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.

That is the focus of this thread.

I was in bonds just as was Daniel when the Blessed Trinity began to reveal the interpretation of the four-digit numbers contained in Daniel's prophecy.

On several occasions I have been in pieces to deliver this short and simple message.

We are now 36 (thirty-six) days into the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Would you like to see "Wofgang Amadeus Mozart" resurrected? He plays Beethoven's Emperor Concerto again this evening at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

Your message is a false one. Stop adding your spin on God's word. His word needs no help.
As for the resurrection it happens at once. Not over the period of years.

1 Corinthians 15:52
I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.…

The twinkling of an eye is the amount of time it takes light to hit the back of the eye and return. It happens at the speed of light. We are talking about nanoseconds.
And if Mozart put his faith in Christ, he indeed will be with those resurrected. And Wolfgang will create symphonies to the Lord in his spare time, as he rules and reigns with Christ throughout this universe and any others that our Father created.
There ya go... :)

Last edited:
(lie removed)
Although one can enjoy strong drink, it often produces the typical rash absurdities evident in your recent post here; and the current make-up of our atmosphere is probably enough for some even without such indulgence.

Jesus told us that He would let on to us regarding such things through the Holy Spirit, Whom I cite as my reference; note that it is only your opinion, and a false one, that it is otherwise, and as such is blasphemous.

(lie removed)
Although one can enjoy strong drink, it often produces the typical rash absurdities evident in your recent post here; and the current make-up of our atmosphere is probably enough for some even without such indulgence.

Jesus told us that He would let on to us regarding such things through the Holy Spirit, Whom I cite as my reference; note that it is only your opinion, and a false one, that it is otherwise, and as such is blasphemous.

If you’re right, why do you need to resort to insults?

(lie removed)

What you removed was the word of God. And replaced it with your opinion and included a little nasty innuendo as the cherry on top. So, just a friendly reminder regarding your behavior:

2 Timothy 2:14
Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers.

Forum List

Back