The actual Trump indictment in NY text

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
These charges are even weaker than anyone expected. It's laughable...except for the fact that it may be the straw that breaks the union of the states, or at least until we re-form under a re-instated constitution.

So now we no longer have to speculate.

Bragg got the GJ to charge 34 counts.

It’s all alleging a “scheme” to “conceal” alleged negative information about Trump as the illegal purpose for falsifying business records.

As predicted. It’s bullshit.
A “scheme to conceal negative information” is a perfectly legal nondisclosure agreement. Probably thousands of them are signed every day throughout the country.

Bragg should be disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.

Just copy and paste, over and over again. As you read this, pay attention to the words " another crime". What was the other crime? This is an indictment. This is where the accused gets notified of the accusations against him. It's not a place where the prosecutor can say "the crime will come out during the trial".

In the real world, this indictment would fail for lack of charging a crime.

All counts fall under NY Penal Code 175.10. The text can be found here.

It will be interesting to see how the state will attempt to spin this into layman's terms. The actual case sounds rather boring and loaded with minutia that folks will lose interest in quickly.

Just copy and paste, over and over again. As you read this, pay attention to the words " another crime". What was the other crime? This is an indictment. This is where the accused gets notified of the accusations against him. It's not a place where the prosecutor can say "the crime will come out during the trial".

In the real world, this indictment would fail for lack of charging a crime.
LOL This is the real world. You mean to say this would fail in the MAGA world? :itsok:

And people bristle when I call him The Grifter?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/politics/donald-trump-arraignment-new-york/index.html

FELONY counts...he must be a real low life...

Imagine taking that schmuck's word for anything..

He could certainly make a convincing case for Non Compis..

Accordingly I invite all forum participants to post their favorite piece of evidence in support of such a defense strategy...

Ok....I'll kick off the festivities..

(I would note that Wall Street Genius Gary Cohn thought Trump "dumb as shit")

LOL. Here are my favorites.

"Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," Trump said at the White House coronavirus press briefing, adding: "Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way." - 4-23-2020.

"Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?" Trump asked his experts at the briefing, adding: "It sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful." - 4-23-2020.

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that." -
4-23-2020.

Forum List

Back