The abuse of Greta

It's pretty funny that a little girl can so trigger a whole pile of cretins.

I don't really see why anyone would be against saving the environment unless they are rich guys who want to exploit the Earth to make money. Or people getting paid by them to express a certain position.

I don't even see a reason why neo-Nazis would be against the environment. I mean ideologically speaking.

seems to me that Greta and her ilk want to greatly curtail the Freedoms and practices of Americans if she and her ilk get their way . And then propaganda as Greta and ilk will be used to brainwash young school children XYZ .

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Yep, I can't believe you idiots want to hide behind a child.

When will 3rd graders be pulled out of class to protest guns again?

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’

Liberals MURDER millions of babies by abortion. Abusing a kid means nothing to them. They sexually abuse billions of kids minds already with their transgender filth

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’

Liberals MURDER millions of babies by abortion. Abusing a kid means nothing to them. They sexually abuse billions of kids minds already with their transgender filth

For every child a Progressive abuses Keith Richards gets an extra month to live.

if a country declares war on the US, we would spring to action.

well, my friends, the climate has declared war on the United States! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

seems to me that Greta and her ilk want to greatly curtail the Freedoms and practices of Americans if she and her ilk get their way . And then propaganda as Greta and ilk will be used to brainwash young school children XYZ .
LOL! You like that 'ilk' word, eh?

You and your ilk seem to believe that repetition equals veracity..a common mistake...among your ilk.

You and your ilk seem to believe that repetition equals veracity..a common mistake...among your ilk.
--------------------------------- don't like it eh. well quit being ILK EEye .

------------------------------------------------------ but my message remains . Greta and her 'ilk' want to greatly curtail Americans Freedoms , traditions and ways of doing things and that's unacceptable . Fortunately I don't see it happening , if it ever happens until YOUR and your ILKS generation EEye .

--------------------------------- don't like it eh. well quit being ILK EEye .
Like it? I'm amused by it______pismoe!

------------------------------------------------------ but my message remains . Greta and her 'ilk' want to greatly curtail Americans Freedoms , traditions and ways of doing things and that's unacceptable . Fortunately I don't see it happening , if it ever happens until YOUR and your ILKS generation EEye .
I'm well over 70 ____pismoe...my generation's freedoms and traditions are intact, except for the unhealthy and sexist/racist ones---maybe you..and your ilk..are the ones out of step. Those school children your refer to..are not being brainwashed..they're being educated.

Last edited:
:afro:
I'm well over 70 ____pismoe...my generation's freedoms and traditions are intact, except for the unhealthy and sexist/racist ones---maybe you..and your ilk..are the ones out of step. Those school children your refer to..are not being brainwashed..they're being educated.
--------------------------------------------- you make my point as I and YOU recognize that my Freedoms and Traditions are intact for MY lifetime as I live life everyday [at 70] and that's really ALL that I am concerned with 'ILK' named 'EEye':afro: [chuckle] ]

Forum List

Back