The Abrahamic God is Pro-Choice

Why do you think this topic always gets so ugly. Taking the life of an unborn child is not natural. No matter how many scientific terms you attach to it...no one willingly kills a living being growing inside them in good conscious and no one excuses the killing of the unborn in good conscious.
Should we control what other people believe & do? no. we all have free will.
Are there medical circumstances and specific pregnancies where it would be a smart thing? probably.
Sex isn't only for producing children. Thats just stupid. Only small pockets of people really think that. sheesh lol

There are many ways through history to abort a fetus. Herbs are natural. Bible permits birth control and abortions.
It is natural for a couple, when ready to have children that will be loved. It is unnatural to force a woman to give up control of her body to carry a fetus that she is not ready to love and care for.

There is no reason to have children till you are ready, willing and able to care for them.

Which is why I stay out of these conversations. My conscious says when life begins it should be valued if at all possible. Im not going to change that because of some other peoples "opinions" ...still, there are situations that I wouldn't know what to do.
I know someone right now who found out the brain of her baby is growing outside the head. I think she is 4? months along. They ( doctors) knew something was wrong earlier but didn't know what. Needless to say she is devastated. Seems like something that could/should be taken care of right now. She has to carry this baby full term knowing the the end result. How awful right?

...probably should add...this has nothing to do with beliefs or anti abortion stuff...its the doctors/medical reasons.

Last edited:
Why do you think this topic always gets so ugly. Taking the life of an unborn child is not natural. No matter how many scientific terms you attach to it...no one willingly kills a living being growing inside them in good conscious and no one excuses the killing of the unborn in good conscious.
Are there medical circumstances and specific pregnancies where it would be a smart thing? probably.
Sex isn't only for producing children. Thats just stupid. Only small pockets of people really think that. sheesh lol

There are many ways through history to abort a fetus. Herbs are natural. Bible permits birth control and abortions.
It is natural for a couple, when ready to have children that will be loved. It is unnatural to force a woman to give up control of her body to carry a fetus that she is not ready to love and care for.

There is no reason to have children till you are ready, willing and able to care for them.

Which is why I stay out of these conversations. My conscious says when life begins it should be valued if at all possible. Im not going to change that because of some other peoples "opinions" ...still, there are situations that I wouldn't know what to do.
I know someone right now who found out the brain of her baby is growing outside the head. I think she is 4? months along. They ( doctors) knew something was wrong earlier but didn't know what. Needless to say she is devastated. Seems like something that could/should be taken care of right now. She has to carry this baby full term knowing the the end result. How awful right?

...probably should add...this has nothing to do with beliefs or anti abortion stuff...its the doctors/medical reasons.

To carry the fetus and then to watch it die after birth must beheart breaking. Removal is not an option?

Babies with organs outside the body have in a few cases survived, but not the majority. There is a case of an encephalocele baby that survived and had after surgery to remove that part of her brain. It was in the rear of the skull.
the placement and how much of the brain is a major factor. It depends on if the brain outside the skull is living or dead and how much of the brain is involved. The girl was one of those case that defy the odds so far and total effects are not fully known yet. Most are still born or die right after birth.
Your friend understands she will have to have a c-section? I'm sure doctors have explained every possibility to her.

Jesus proclaimed that the Jews were wrong about divorce.

Perhaps, other mistakes were made.

So... Why are so many devoutly religious folks, not?
The other day a Catholic told me Catholics aren't anti birth control. If that's true, why are they fighting the government because they are being forced to provide birth control in the affordable Care act?

While I'm happy to see Catholics change or evolve, how can one of them not know their church is anti birth control?

To carry the fetus and then to watch it die after birth must beheart breaking. Removal is not an option?

Babies with organs outside the body have in a few cases survived, but not the majority. There is a case of an encephalocele baby that survived and had after surgery to remove that part of her brain. It was in the rear of the skull.
the placement and how much of the brain is a major factor. It depends on if the brain outside the skull is living or dead and how much of the brain is involved. The girl was one of those case that defy the odds so far and total effects are not fully known yet. Most are still born or die right after birth.
Your friend understands she will have to have a c-section? I'm sure doctors have explained every possibility to her.

A lot of what I've been told is heresay and not specifically from her so I don't know all the details. But yeah, You'd think removal would be an option. The doctors told her it will be born dead. Maybe its her choice idk. Like I said has nothing to do with religion or anti abortion because I know shes neutral about both.
What an awful thing to face..and I brought it up because it seems like a situation for the individual ( dad too) but mainly the one carrying to decide.

Forum List

Back