The Abolition of Britain, Part 1,563,874: Police Say Stop Calling Us that KFC Is Out of Chicken

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
london_police_kfc_-2-21-18-1-sml.jpg

I'm so old I remember when adults acted like adults.

London Police tell chicken lovers to stop calling them to report the KFC crisis.

I too remember a time when Brits lampooned Americans to a point. Well...welcome to the force...your stupid is strong. :D

I too remember a time when Brits lampooned Americans to a point. Well...welcome to the force...your stupid is strong. :D
They mocked us during the Civil War too because of our casualty rates.
Then 50 years later they were dropping like flies in WW1.
No one loves the smell of their own shit more than a European. Some of them are downright intolerable. It got to a point traveling that I used to tell the Mrs. "Remember, we are from Toronto".

And now you can understand why we voted for brexit.

My eldest works for the fire service and they have had calls from people who have lost their tv remotes. #brexitbritain
London voted "remain", idiot.
These people voted brexit though. Its inconceivable that a remainer would be so stupid.

My eldest works for the fire service and they have had calls from people who have lost their tv remotes. #brexitbritain
These people voted brexit though. Its inconceivable that a remainer would be so stupid.
Quit lying, Tammy:

Tower Hamlets - results
Vote option Votes %
pixel.gif
Remain a member of the European Union 73011 67.46%
pixel.gif
Leave the European Union 35224 32.54%

Quit lying, Tammy:

Tower Hamlets - results
Vote option Votes %
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
So the morons calling the police because KFC is out of chicken are actually a bunch of Tommy leftists.

Quit lying, Tammy:

Tower Hamlets - results
Vote option Votes %
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
So the morons calling the police because KFC is out of chicken are actually a bunch of Tommy leftists.
Ha ha ha. Link ?

Quit lying, Tammy:

Tower Hamlets - results
Vote option Votes %
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Ha ha ha. Link ?
67.46% probability I am correct.

Quit lying, Tammy:

Tower Hamlets - results
Vote option Votes %
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

I thought the whole thing hilarious.

Tower Hamlets is a Muslim ghetto, I'm surprised the police do not deliver. KFC is halal.

Forum List

Back