the 9/11 attack

Sir Evil said:
Hmmm. assumptions and speculations again? seems to me that is all you have here as usual Wade.

No it is obvious.

1) Bush had the 90 page Oct 2 full report showing that there was no solid evidence that Saddam had WMD's.

2) Bush then had (or had made) the 19 page Oct 4 version of the same report which was edited to indicate there was solid evidence Saddam had WMD's, which he chose to make public.

3) Bush presented the 19 page version to the public as factual when he knew it was not.

That's not faulty intelligence, that's deception and lies.

QED.

And why won't Bush even let the Senate Intelligence Committee, which includes John Kerry, see the 1 page summary he recieved in Oct. 2002?

You claim "Bush knew 100% for a fact" and now avoid those words. You claim Bush lied and gave a supporting article to support your conspiracy theory. I point it out to you that Bush was barely even mentioned in that article and that it pointed to the CIA for any possible misleading. I ask why you point to Bush when the article states otherwise and you avoid that question as well.

Looks like you are reaching for lies and making up stories as you go along. The only lies or misleading words I am reading are yours. Why don't you apply for a gig with Michael Moore, this sounds like his cheap tactics.

Yes, I believe ther was a conspiracy between the Bush administration and his crony George Tenat at the CIA to produce the edited version of the White paper to solidify the public case for the war in Iraq.

Eventually, we will know the full truth. The one page summary will become public, and I'm sure it will show that Bush knew full well that there was nothing but opinion supporting the claim Saddam had WMD's.

It is all too clear to anyone with a brain that the Bush admininstration chose the WMD argument as the one case for war they felt the American people would support, and then did what was necessary to make the argument, true or not. It is also clear that Bush wanted to invade Iraq even before 911, and that he found 911 to be the perfect excuse to implement his private agenda.

wade said:
It is all too clear to anyone with a brain that the Bush admininstration chose the WMD argument as the one case for war they felt the American people would support, and then did what was necessary to make the argument, true or not. It is also clear that Bush wanted to invade Iraq even before 911, and that he found 911 to be the perfect excuse to implement his private agenda.

Are implying that I don't have a brain because I don't have the same beliefs as you? I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, whether they are liberal or conservative based.

missredeyes said:
sorry if this has already been discussed..
but i'm new and didn't feel like searching the forums to see if this existed..

SO. reading through out this board.. its obvious the majority of you are republicans.. and are very stubborn..

i wanted to ask you what you thought about the 9/11 attack being a complete conspiracy.

i'm sure some of you have seen moore's movie.. (not saying EVERYTHING in that movie has credibility.. but there are facts i think people over look, for instance,, how closely the bush family was with the osama family.. how closely tied the bush family has been with iraq oil)

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

http://www.americanfreepress.net/10...orge_W__B/bush___bin_laden_-_george_w__b.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/12946

http://americanassembler.com/issues/iraq_gate/index.html

i could put up countless sites.. and facts linking the two..
but that will do for you to chew on for now.

there are other sites about the pentagon crash.. as well as asking why so many video tapes had been confiscated...and the footage never released.

after putting all of that out there..

how can you support someone who plainly lies and then covers up everything?

i'm not saying i think kerry is mister wonderful.
but why continue on this path to distruction that bush is leading us to??

why follow someone that quite plainly decides that if 'he alone' thinks something has to be done, regardless of fellow support, will do it all by himself.. er.. use his country to do his deeds..

any thoughts???

I dont think anyone conspired to let 9/11 happen except the terrorists. I do believe that certain attitudes and policies result in predictable results. I think we have failed to understand the driving force of the islamic anti american (anti christian) movement It is this failure to understand and the disrespect that both sides harbor for each other that creates these situations. I am sure there are some who benefit from this on both sides.... Desperate people do desperate things. Its been said that the terrorist hate us more than they love their own lives. I dont doubt it. its a troubled world we live in.

jimnyc said:
Are implying that I don't have a brain because I don't have the same beliefs as you? I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, whether they are liberal or conservative based.

It is all too clear to anyone with a brain that Wade has been busted lying and backpeddaling in this thread, then when called on the tough questions he changes the subject and/or backs off his ridiculous comments.

He couldn't find a bonafide Bush lie so he makes one up!

I think MM is still looking for an assistant...

Jimmy, you are deluded with your neo-conservative self agrandizing crap.

I proved Bush lied, but you will not accept the truth that is as plain as the nose on your face.

How can you deny it. Again:

1) Bush had a 90 page CIA document delivered on or about Oct. 2nd, which clearly indicated that there was no proof, only opinions, that Saddam might have WMD's.

2) A couple of days later, his lacky George Tenate produced an edited 15 page version of this same document, reworded in such a way that what were clearly only opinions were stated as facts.

3) Bush then chose to release that 15 page report to the public and used the info in it as "proof" that Saddam had WMD's and make his case for war.

Since Bush had both the 90 page version and the 15 page version, he knew the position presented to the public that there was factual knowlege Saddam had WMD's was a lie. Therefore he lied.

No backpedling, and no changing of the subject. One point on which we disagree is the requirement that the words be uttered from Bush's mouth directly. There is no difference in the lie if it comes from Bush's mouth directly or from one of his cabinet members or especially if it comes from his press secretary (Ari Fleischer). These people speak with the authority and approval of the President on his behalf. The only exception would be a statement which was then retracted immeadiately, but that has not happened.

And Jimmy, why don't you just set your's and Evil's approval ratings to 10,000 each. Set mine to -10,000 while yur at it. The whole thing is bogus because you can edit it any way you want.

Plain and simple, he reported to the nation the intelligence he received. Tenet has already taken responsibility for the faulty intel and for giving clearance on the speeches. You hanging on for dear life to anything you can that makes Bush look like a liar. If this was such a clear cut lie as you ridiculously keep harping on, the liberal media would have it on every station and newspaper for months on end.

BTW - 'agrandizing' is not a word. It's best to have knowledge in a word when 'trying' to insult someone.

Sir Evil said:
Dumbass, were does this prove he lied? how do you know what was edited?

heres another dirty bomb for ya Wade. :nine:

The Senate commitee reported that what were "judgements" and "asessements" in the orginal document were edited to appear as facts in the public version. I posted that info already. That's how I know.

:finger:

wade said:
And Jimmy, why don't you just set your's and Evil's approval ratings to 10,000 each. Set mine to -10,000 while yur at it. The whole thing is bogus because you can edit it any way you want.

User reputations have not been edited and will not be. Every one of your points have been granted to you by other users that disagree with your warped logic. Your accusations of wrongdoing by me or anyone else on this board gets you a warning. Repeated shitthrowing is going to get you banned.

Don't lash out at me because other users see your posts for the shit it is.

That's grasping wade. And grasping hard. Get over it. WMD was not the only argument. There are obviously ties to terrorism in iraq, considering zarqawi just swore his allegiance to OBL. So why harp on this point? Even dems voted for this war. Get a life.

Here is a link to some of the documents on which the decision to go to war were based. There are probably more but this is the best collection I have seen to date. If you take the time to read them you will see that most of the international intelligence agencies were also convinced that Iraq had and intended to use WMD. There is even one document showing where Iraq had a trial run at Israel with three MiGs that was intercepted and shot down.

Sorry for the insult Jimmy. I was not thinking, our dog got hit by a car and killed last night, and I'm in a bad mood and haven't had any sleep.

Actually, I just find it hard to believe that people actually bother to use that thing. When I ran UBB, it was virtually untouched.

BTW: I consider my negative rating a badge of honor on this board.

wade said:
Sorry for the insult Jimmy. I was not thinking, our dog got hit by a car and killed last night, and I'm in a bad mood and haven't had any sleep.

Actually, I just find it hard to believe that people actually bother to use that thing. When I ran UBB, it was virtually untouched.

Glory Days, huh, wade? You could have been a contender.

wade said:

Sorry about your dog; I know pets can be like family for some. Pets are a source of emergency food in my view.

wade said:

Sorry about your dog. I'm quite the pet lover myself and would be devastated if something happened to my dog.

The reputation system gets lots of use here. Approximately 50-75 reps are given out daily and it's been increasing almost every day.

A negative rep shouldn't make you proud. You can still disagree with the majority and earn their respect. Receiving props for your posts while most disagree would be a badge of honor.

Baxter_small.jpg

Baxter - 12/28/03-10/21/04

Picture taken just hours before he got out and got hit and died.

The whole family is heartbroken about it.​

Forum List

Back