the 9/11 attack

jimnyc said:
Please point out the specific lies, then we can talk. Not bad intel, not bad analysis, point out the actual lies Bush has made. This means you need to prove he made false statements that he knew for a fact weren't true when he made them.

You officially now make the 1001st member that has made this accusation and I'm confident that you'll be the 1001st to not have anything to back it up with other than fantasy tales and conspiracies.

Good luck though!

Bush said he new for an absolute 100% fact that there were large stockpiles of WMD's in Iraq. Both Bush and Cheney said they knew for a fact these WMD's would be found. They didn't say there was a high probability Saddam has WMD's, they said they knew for an abosolute certainty he did.

Obviously, they didn't know these things for facts, as they turned out to be untrue. Stating that they knew these things for a fact, when the truth is they didn't know them for a fact, is a lie.

wade said:
Bush said he new for an absolute 100% fact that there were large stockpiles of WMD's in Iraq. Both Bush and Cheney said they knew for a fact these WMD's would be found. They didn't say there was a high probability Saddam has WMD's, they said they knew for an abosolute certainty he did.

Obviously, they didn't know these things for facts, as they turned out to be untrue. Stating that they knew these things for a fact, when the truth is they didn't know them for a fact, is a lie.

He had absolute faith in the intelligence community. He did not know what he was stating at the time was possibly untrue. Sorry, not a lie! I guess you forgot to read the definition. He would have had to have known he was purposely stating untrue information - now please supply us with proof that he knew this to be untrue. I'll still be waiting...

Does it really matter at this point what anyone knew? Is knowing the truth going to bring back all the people that died that day? NO! We do know who is responsible as far as Bin Laden is concerned and that's about all I care about now, is seeing that those responsible, that masterminded it and carried it out, are taken care of.

I find it amazing that a moonbat from DU can come post a topic about conspiracies and engege us in conversation. Yet I join DU( and I'm a Dem) and try to engage them in some conversation and I get banned within 2 minutes.

Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Tell me missredeyes, how does it feel to be lead around by a ring in your nose?
:mm:

Sir Evil said:
what dont like it here? needing some help with something?:rolleyes:

Someone needs help with something but its not me...

I can actually think of new insults besides recycling this crusty ass Kool Aid joke til it disentigrates.

Democrat4Bush said:
I find it amazing that a moonbat from DU can come post a topic about conspiracies and engege us in conversation. Yet I join DU( and I'm a Dem) and try to engage them in some conversation and I get banned within 2 minutes.

Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Tell me missredeyes, how does it feel to be lead around by a ring in your nose?
:mm:

So.. Ill ask you for the 3rd time on another post..

Did you vote for Clinton?

Can I ask you why you claim Democrat?

Do you just not vote Democrat as far as the President? Because on that post I was talking to, you said you voted Reagan. You said you didn't vote Clinton, so Im just assuming you voted Republican.. and you are voting Bush now. Are you sure your a democrat?

I made the mistake of voting for Jimmy Carter in my first Presidental election. :)

My choice for President is governed by my internal beliefs. I do not vote straight down the party line, I pick and chose the representive I feel best represents my interests. Weather(sic) my voting card says Democrat or Republican is meaningless. I am still trying to decide if I should vote for Martinez or Castor for senate.

Why does it bother you so much that I am a conservative democrat and don't agree with the current state of my party?

I wouldn't say it bothers me.. but I noticed that pattern and I really dont think your a Democrat. Its all good my opinion means nothing.

Im no Demo either, but I see you post and reference frequently "...and Im a Democrat." I just dont think you are.. Maybe a Republican with Democrat tendencies, but not a Democrat.

Just wanted to clear up some personal confusion. Carry on.

*edit* I noticed Conservative Democrat. That seems like an oxymoron.

But, hey, its your life, your choice and your call. Again, just wondered.

Do you know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican?

oxymoron?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974537616/townhallcom/102-5192201-1380925[/ame]

lol...

you deny yourself the truth.

I think ill just call myself a liberal republican.

cause that makes sense.

oh you mean 527 as in those organizations that distribute and receive money to influence elections? no clue.

alright im trolling now. im done. :trolls:

jimnyc said:
He had absolute faith in the intelligence community. He did not know what he was stating at the time was possibly untrue. Sorry, not a lie! I guess you forgot to read the definition. He would have had to have known he was purposely stating untrue information - now please supply us with proof that he knew this to be untrue. I'll still be waiting...

The intel community has said they made it clear the info was not verified, and that the Bush admin decided to act on it anyway. Saying you know for a fact something is true based upon information you know is not verified is lying.

jimnyc said:
BTW - can you please link me to a story where he made that exact quote?

It's on video, in his addresses to the public. I've seen it replayed dozens of times, and I'm sure you have too.

Forum List

Back