The 8 Poorest states in the nation....What do they have in common?

Right wingers like to pick on Detroit and Chicago as an "example" of how dismal democrats' policies have been in fighting off minorities' economic woes......However, these 8 states are the poorest ones and guess who runs the governors' mansions and state legislatures.....

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Facts speak for themselves....and speak loudly as to why minorities DO NOT TRUST republican rhetoric...starting with Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose"......

Lots of blacks sucking govt resources?

Right wingers like to pick on Detroit and Chicago as an "example" of how dismal democrats' policies have been in fighting off minorities' economic woes......However, these 8 states are the poorest ones and guess who runs the governors' mansions and state legislatures.....

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Facts speak for themselves....and speak loudly as to why minorities DO NOT TRUST republican rhetoric...starting with Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose"......

Now lets.look at.the poorest areas of each state.....name one that's white?

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Link...

Detroit and Chicago was rich in manufacturing the south was not in the 1900s...

Detroit is bankrupt illinois would be to if it was legal, all because of unfunded union pension funds.

Sir, the textile mills of the northeast drove the economy in the 19th century, and slave labor worked the plantations that grew the cotton that they processed and sold to Europe.

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Now lets.look at.the poorest areas of each state.....name one that's white?

The idiots on the left recycle this lie about every 3 months.

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Link...

Detroit is bankrupt illinois would be to if it was legal, all because of unfunded union pension funds.

Sir, the textile mills of the northeast drove the economy in the 19th century, and slave labor worked the plantations that grew the cotton that they processed and sold to Europe.

Yea I know I said the 1900s ..1900~1978 what I was referring too.

....................:link:................
Google it nimno. It would take 2 seconds.
It's the responsibility of the poster who makes the claim to provide the link.

That's just how it works. ....... :cool:
Not when it is general knowledge and this is general knowledge. Any educated American knows the poorest states in the Union are in the south and are red states. Everyone knows it. General knowledge

They also have large black populations which of course you do not acknowledge. Yet another closest racist. :(

[

Funny, I read that one of the causes of the Civil War was the importing of French and Egyptian cotton, while excluding the South.

I assume you leftists have revised history to meet your current narrative?

Howie Zinn is dead, but leftist lying is still very much alive....

Well, Maine and New Jersey have second term Republican governors, for one. Is that what you mean?
I doubt it. Romney being governor of Massachusetts didn't make it a Republican stronghold any more than Chrispie does. NJ is off the charts left wing. I don't know Maine but lived and have family in NJ. They vote in a Republican to try to save themselves from insane spending.

....................:link:................
Google it nimno. It would take 2 seconds.
It's the responsibility of the poster who makes the claim to provide the link.

That's just how it works. ....... :cool:
Not when it is general knowledge and this is general knowledge. Any educated American knows the poorest states in the Union are in the south and are red states. Everyone knows it. General knowledge

They also have large black populations which of course you do not acknowledge. Yet another closest racist. :(

California has a "huuuuuuge" (thank you, Mr. Trump) Hispanic population and also happens to be the biggest state economy and the 6th largest economy in the world. So what is your point?

Well, Maine and New Jersey have second term Republican governors, for one. Is that what you mean?

I don't know where Miss Lass got that list, but several sources claim California to have the 6th largest economy in the world, which I have just posted. Connecticut is hardly fiscally in distress and neither is New York state. She's full of it.

Mississippi
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky
Tennessee
Louisiana
South Carolina

Link...

Yeah? So? That is over 100 years ago numbskull. Amazingly enough the world has changed. Why don't you try and keep up.

I don't know where Miss Lass got that list, but several sources claim California to have the 6th largest economy in the world, which I have just posted. Connecticut is hardly fiscally in distress and neither is New York state. She's full of it.

CA USED to be 6th. Now it is 9th or 11th depending on who's numbers you believe. Either way, CA is actively killing off the greatest Golden Goose the world has seen since the Spaniards raped the New World.

LOL The US is one of the largest economies in the world....what fiscal shape our we in? Oh and my list came from the link at the bottom of my post, dumbass

[

Funny, I read that one of the causes of the Civil War was the importing of French and Egyptian cotton, while excluding the South.

I assume you leftists have revised history to meet your current narrative?

Howie Zinn is dead, but leftist lying is still very much alive....

I don't see where I wrote anything about the Civil War. I think the line of commentary is about areas of economic prosperity of the midwest cities as opposed to the bedrock of the economy which was textiles in New England and New York.

Importing anything, just as it is today, is more expensive than simply stealing humans and making them work for free, now isn't it?

Without slavery the economy of 19th century America would have simply collapsed as there was nothing between the Deep South and New England except farmers raising their own food.

Forum List

Back