will abortion be big issue in 2024? Some states ban nearly all abortions! YES!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Honestly, I did not know there were any states that totally ban (most) abortions!

Apparently, several states do: OK, KY, Arkansas and others listed at that site.

so inspiring. Maybe America isn't totally lost after all (?)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

site

Most abortions are banned throughout pregnancy in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. In Georgia, it is allowed only in the first six weeks.

:)

Honestly, I did not know there were any states that totally ban (most) abortions!

site

Most abortions are banned throughout pregnancy in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. In Georgia, it is allowed only in the first six weeks.

My beautiful prairie State of South Dakota is abortion free!

I feel so much cleaner living here than I did in Washington, from which I moved going on two years ago.

My beautiful prairie State of South Dakota is abortion free!

I feel so much cleaner living here than I did in Washington, from which I moved going on two years ago.

I wonder why SD is not on that list?

It should be banned from Day One of human life.

But this .. what has happened since the demise of the infamous Roe.. is a GREAT start!

I am so inspired by all those who have fought for this day... Again, maybe America is not lost (completely) after all!

tired of hearing about how the Right's "extreme" views on abortion will thwart R candidates.. That's nuts.

Trump won both times and he is largely responsible for the death of Roe :)...

which is one reason the left despise him and scapegoat him and lie about him

DeSantis won BIG in FL and his popularity is likely bigger than when he won.

People... even supposedly pro abortion people are sick of abortion. We've had 50 years to learn about it.. to see the photos of live (in the womb) and also dead babies... been through the Gosnell trial that revealed just how sick and ugly the abortion industry (and the pervs who promote it) are

No one "likes" abortion...

I wonder why SD is not on that list?

It should be banned from Day One of human life.

But this .. what has happened since the demise of the infamous Roe.. is a GREAT start!

I am so inspired by all those who have fought for this day... Again, maybe America is not lost (completely) after all!

Yes, not only are we abortion free but our governor has pledged to not receive any illegal aliens and has also signed into law a ban on teaching CRT in schools and I believe that she has also signed a bill banning "transgender care" for minors.

I just feel safer here. My old state of Washington has legislated that they can kidnap children, not only from Washington but from other states as well, whose parents will not indulge the mental illness of so-called "transgender" in their children. I'm so glad I escaped from that hell.

I escaped from that hellhole a long time ago myself.. I know what you are talking about.. But the weird thing is, even there, there were SO many conservatives I would run into. It is only "at the top" that there is perversion and corruption and politics-first..

I escaped from that hellhole a long time ago myself.. I know what you are talking about.. But the weird thing is, even there, there were SO many conservatives I would run into. It is only "at the top" that there is perversion and corruption and politics-first..

This is what leads me to believe with all my heart that election fraud has long been happening in Washington!

This is what leads me to believe with all my heart that election fraud has long been happening in Washington!

I ran into someomne while there who said 2020 was stolen and that WA was likely doing the same thing long b4 2020

it was amazing meeting that guy... a random meet up at a grocery store .. amazing bc I had had that thought myself and thought maybe I was one of a very few who thought that. . but apparently not :)

I ran into someomne while there who said 2020 was stolen and that WA was likely doing the same thing long b4 2020

it was amazing meeting that guy... a random meet up at a grocery store .. amazing bc I had had that thought myself and thought maybe I was one of a very few who thought that. . but apparently not :)

I lived in Seattle and then moved to the Olympic Peninsula and the difference was amazing. Started meeting many, many people who believed the same as I believed.

Unfortunately, the rot followed along after the move and Port Angeles started becoming as foul as Seattle.

site

Aren't those the states that are most deeply committed to brother/sister love relationships?

The thing is, abortion wouldn't even be an issue if our society pushed personal responsibility and being responsible for your actions and to have self control and being smart.

Double up on protection, or Jesus use some protection, don't go banging random people, do it in the butt or do mouth stuff unless you're in a stable relationship, masturbate when you have the urge, get your tubes tied or a tubal ligation, or realize "you don't have to raw dog every cock you come across". I mean yes guys have to be responsible and smart also, but at the end of the day it's the women who get pregnant.

I'm 47 and never had a child because I didn't want one. I never had sex without a condom. I didn't bang sluts and went for more intelligent chicks with the same thought process as I do.

I lived in Seattle and then moved to the Olympic Peninsula and the difference was amazing. Started meeting many, many people who believed the same as I believed.

Unfortunately, the rot followed along after the move and Port Angeles started becoming as foul as Seattle.

really?

I didn't think it could get any more foul!

amazing..

The thing is, abortion wouldn't even be an issue if our society pushed personal responsibility and being responsible for your actions and to have self control and being smart.

Double up on protection, or Jesus use some protection, don't go banging random people, do it in the butt or do mouth stuff unless you're in a stable relationship, masturbate when you have the urge, get your tubes tied or a tubal ligation, or realize "you don't have to raw dog every cock you come across". I mean yes guys have to be responsible and smart also, but at the end of the day it's the women who get pregnant.

I'm 47 and never had a child because I didn't want one. I never had sex without a condom. I didn't bang sluts and went for more intelligent chicks with the same thought process as I do.
masturbation is a mortal sin

and franklyk, people need to learn how to be celibate. That is not the end of the world, not having sex. I haven't had that in decades and couldn't care less.. don't miss it one damn bit. The relationships that go along with such .. are not worth it IMO. I know I am a difficult person and etc.. not all the other person's fault (except in 2 situations or 3), but in any case, that just makes my point: relationships can be very very difficult and sexual intimacy with the wrong person is just bad, bad bad... young people need to be extremely cautious and wait for marriage.. Very very few know what commitment means these days..

masturbation is a mortal sin

and franklyk, people need to learn how to be celibate. That is not the end of the world, not having sex. I haven't had that in decades and couldn't care less.. don't miss it one damn bit. The relationships that go along with such .. are not worth it IMO. I know I am a difficult person and etc.. not all the other person's fault (except in 2 situations or 3), but in any case, that just makes my point: relationships can be very very difficult and sexual intimacy with the wrong person is just bad, bad bad... young people need to be extremely cautious and wait for marriage.. Very very few know what commitment means these days..

You know exactly who it is who has taught them that sex is as necessary as breathing.

the believe they'll die if they stop doing it.

Last edited:

site

Yes. The fetus is a growing human life. The Declaration of Independence says it has a right to life.

tired of hearing about how the Right's "extreme" views on abortion will thwart R candidates.. That's nuts.

Trump won both times and he is largely responsible for the death of Roe :)...

which is one reason the left despise him and scapegoat him and lie about him

DeSantis won BIG in FL and his popularity is likely bigger than when he won.

People... even supposedly pro abortion people are sick of abortion. We've had 50 years to learn about it.. to see the photos of live (in the womb) and also dead babies... been through the Gosnell trial that revealed just how sick and ugly the abortion industry (and the pervs who promote it) are

No one "likes" abortion...
Not nuts. It will not be the deciding issue of 2024 presidential, but will negatively affect Republicans state races for US House of Representative. I would not be surprised if it is an issue of in-state legislative elections.

Not nuts. It will not be the deciding issue of 2024 presidential, but will negatively affect Republicans state races for US House of Representative. I would not be surprised if it is an issue of in-state legislative elections.

It would be nice if the demonRats would stop cheating so we can see the truth about what America wants.

But hey, if you can't compete, you must cheat.

It would be nice if the demonRats would stop cheating so we can see the truth about what America wants.

But hey, if you can't compete, you must cheat.

That is a laugh. If you do not think it will be a factor, you are fooling yourself. Having the law on your side becuause you wrote it, is one thing, but you failed to put women in the place you want them, and many will not forget the attempt and knowing what you really think of them. Just sayin...

That is a laugh. If you do not think it will be a factor, you are fooling yourself. Having the law on your side becuause you wrote it, is one thing, but you failed to put women in the place you want them, and many will not forget the attempt and knowing what you really think of them. Just sayin...

Wow!

I'd like a nice balsamic vinaigrette with that word salad, please.

" Dobbs Is Sedition Against Us 14th 9th 1st Amendments And Supported By Traitors Against An E Pluribus Unum Credo For Us Republic "

* Egocentric Myopia With Constitutional Dumbness *

Yes. The fetus is a growing human life. The Declaration of Independence says it has a right to life.
The declaration of independence states that all men are created equal that surreptitiously implies that women are not equal with men .

A law exists because there is an entity capable of issuing a retort for a violation of its pretexts , and a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated through a live birth , and by equitable doctrine , live birth is a requirement for equal protection with a citizen .

The live birth requirement and equitable doctrine are direct deductions from us constitution and dobbs is sedition against us 14th ,9th and 1st amendments and is supported traitors to a credo of e pluribus unum for us republic .

Forum List

Back