will abortion be big issue in 2024? Some states ban nearly all abortions! YES!

Honestly, I did not know there were any states that totally ban (most) abortions!

Apparently, several states do: OK, KY, Arkansas and others listed at that site.

so inspiring. Maybe America isn't totally lost after all (?)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

site

Most abortions are banned throughout pregnancy in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. In Georgia, it is allowed only in the first six weeks.

:)
Abortion will ultimately lose favor as the light of truth slowly creeps in. It will go the way of slavery. 50 years from now, people will wonder how our society could be so Neanderthal as to have allowed it.

" All Pent Up With Consternation "

* Fascinated About Without Cause Abortions And Clueless Of With Cause Abortion*

The thing is, abortion wouldn't even be an issue if our society pushed personal responsibility and being responsible for your actions and to have self control and being smart.
Double up on protection, or Jesus use some protection, don't go banging random people, do it in the butt or do mouth stuff unless you're in a stable relationship, masturbate when you have the urge, get your tubes tied or a tubal ligation, or realize "you don't have to raw dog every cock you come across". I mean yes guys have to be responsible and smart also, but at the end of the day it's the women who get pregnant.
I'm 47 and never had a child because I didn't want one. I never had sex without a condom. I didn't bang sluts and went for more intelligent chicks with the same thought process as I do.
Oh well , the hue mammon ape has a sexual libido , and since it involves passing on the genetic identity of another , rather than the passing on of your own genetic identity , to emulate an eternal quality of being and becoming through some transition , a primordial compulsion for ones own vanity is induced through identity elements as myopia , whereby a uniform fetish is sought to constrain ones anxiety by controlling the procreative act and outcome .

The contemporary liberal versus conservative paradigm in the us is intellectual buffoonery , in that the terms relate only as references to sexual proclivity , while otherwise the terms relate jersey politics of party clique alliances without consistent political science principles and significantly lacking in any legitimate basis as terminology for valid discourse in civics and in actual political science .

BasicHandmadeIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

Not nuts. It will not be the deciding issue of 2024 presidential, but will negatively affect Republicans state races for US House of Representative. I would not be surprised if it is an issue of in-state legislative elections.
The politics is such that it's a double loser for the GOP. Over half of all abortions are done through medication.

APCnewimaeg.png

Shutting down every abortion clinic will not do much to prevent abortions. So the law, while not meaningless in terms of women's health, is not going to be effective in stopping the practice. It's the classic placebo the court administered to (it seems) their own side. It's like a team high-fiving themselves for winning the last game of the season and missing the playoffs. So it's not doing what they wanted it to do. However they will get 100% of the backlash even though the effect is minimal for the majority of women. Everytime a woman dies in childbirth (which happens far too often in this nation) there is the potential for this to blow up in the lawmakers faces. I think the net result for the next 3-4 cycles is that we won't see any more super majorities in the Senate on either side and the House will float back and fourth with 40 seats or so up for grabs each cycle.

The politics is such that it's a double loser for the GOP. Over half of all abortions are done through medication.

APCnewimaeg.png

Shutting down every abortion clinic will not do much to prevent abortions. So the law, while not meaningless in terms of women's health, is not going to be effective in stopping the practice. It's the classic placebo the court administered to (it seems) their own side. It's like a team high-fiving themselves for winning the last game of the season and missing the playoffs. So it's not doing what they wanted it to do. However they will get 100% of the backlash even though the effect is minimal for the majority of women. Everytime a woman dies in childbirth (which happens far too often in this nation) there is the potential for this to blow up in the lawmakers faces. I think the net result for the next 3-4 cycles is that we won't see any more super majorities in the Senate on either side and the House will float back and fourth with 40 seats or so up for grabs each cycle.
"medication abortion'. Another banal term to describe a horrific killing. Leftwing always misdirecting and misleading with labeling designed to fool stupid people. What's next? Medication reproductive care?

"medication abortion'. Another banal term to describe a horrific killing. Leftwing always misdirecting and misleading with labeling designed to fool stupid people. What's next? Medication reproductive care?

How should we feel about the fact that "medication abortion", which is about as medically sensible and sound as having an abortion vending machine on the street corner, very often ends in serious harm or death to the "mother" who chooses it?

Could pro "choice" be a good thing after all?

Any ignorant woman who chooses to get medical care from a vending machine deserves what she gets.

Honestly, I did not know there were any states that totally ban (most) abortions!

site

Most abortions are banned throughout pregnancy in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. In Georgia, it is allowed only in the first six weeks.

Do many Americans vote because of policies?

I thought most you you guys voted based on the candidate's character.

site

Abortion is the old stand by.
Both parties depend on it, especially Democrats to rally the troops.
Considering the Democrats were not only in power, but 3 times held a super majority and never fixed the law.
They never had any intention to.

how about "retroactive family planning"

also known as: letting a born-alive-after-abortion baby DIE by not caring for him or her..

The Nazis would be so proud of us!

Abortion is the old stand by.
Both parties depend on it, especially Democrats to rally the troops.
Considering the Democrats were not only in power, but 3 times held a super majority and never fixed the law.
They never had any intention to.
don't get it..

Why would they try to "fix" Roe?

It looked to me like they didn't have to FIX anything vis a vis "reproductive freedom" so calle.d.. (bc Roe was seemingly set in stone [SCOTUS precedent])

site

If the child has a heartbeat it should be protected

DeSantis won BIG in FL and his popularity is likely bigger than when he won.
The national MAGA white Christian dominated movement under the “let’s kill babies for up to sixteen weeks” leader Donald J. Trump will have to spend millions to defeat a 24 week state Constitutional Amendment ballot initiative in Florida when the money is much more needed to pay DJT’s millions in lawyers fees to not be President from a Federal Prison if convicted for mishandling US nuclear secret documents and for committing fraud against the US in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election he lost.

My my! as the world turns White Christian Nationalism is in a state of panic and disarray but still whistling past the grave.

medication abortion'. Another banal term to describe a horrific killing. Leftwing always misdirecting and misleading with labeling designed to fool stupid people.

Apparently, most Republicans oppose DeSantis’ six week abortion ban. Any non-ban that goes beyond six weeks allows for the “horrific killing“ that you assigned to the “left“. Donald Trump wants a 15 week ban which when adjustments are made among women and reproductive care medical facilities there will be no decrease in the number of “horrific“ killings in the United States of America. 1 million unborn babies will die every year under the DJT Republican white Christian nationalist 15 week ban.

So why do you put it on the left Saint Mashmont? Who do you think you are fooling Republican baby killer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back