The 30 year old co ed is past President of Students for Reproductive justice.

You are not mandated to buy it, its just mandated to be covered. There is a difference.

I bet there are numerous things in your insurance you don't use and will never use, but are covered none the less.
Its like buying Cable, Sure you pay 60 bucks a month for 120 channels but you only use 20 of them overall.

You don't have to buy it, you just have to buy the policy that covers it because any policy that does not cover it is no longer available, but that still does not mean you have to buy it because, somehow, it would disturb Plasma's argument that you don't have to buy it if you did.

Do you see why I am having trouble following your logic? Tell me something, if you go to the store and buy a set of dishes, and then take it home, does the fact that you never use the butter dish mean you didn't actually buy it? How about if you buy a treadmill and never take it out of the box? Does that mean you never bought it?

You cannot possibly be as stupid as you are trying to pretend you are. If you have to pay for something, you bought it, even if you don't use it.

nobody is forcing you to use birth control....jesus...You dont get ala carte policies, you get lumped in plans. Plans that now include birth control.

Tough shit.

Does that mean you are dropping your stupid and idiotic position that people don't have to buy it?

Forum List

Back