Obama is a modern day pimp

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He is here to make sure all women can spread their legs as "FREELY" and often as they like while someone else pays for it.

Most well known sugar daddy ever!

Pimps exploit and trap women into situations where they have no choices, sounds like the other camp actually.

He is here to make sure all women can spread their legs as "FREELY" and often as they like while someone else pays for it.

He's a mack daddy, not a sugar daddy. obama gives nothing. His interest is in compelling others to give.

He's definitely pimping this girl for his political agenda that's for sure.

I look forward to your next whine about how people here aren't interested in discussing serious issues and just focus on the non serious threads.

Yes, bad Obama, how dare he uphold the Constitutional right of Americans to have children, or not.

The ignorance and authoritarian extremism of the right is remarkable in the 21st Century.

Well it does appear Obama wants to keep fucking over the American taxpayer.

The least he could do was make vaseline part of Health Care coverage so it would be easier to take.

obama's a hack poser president and turns out to be a shitty singer. should have quit at the apollo.

Well it does appear Obama wants to keep fucking over the American taxpayer.

The least he could do was make vaseline part of Health Care coverage so it would be easier to take.

With his vindictiveness, he'd throw a handful of sand into EVERY jar...

Ya.....insurance companies are kinda funny that way. You should contact yours and see if they provide contraceptives. If they do then stop your insurance payments. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Who knows? Maybe I don't want to pay for your coronary after you stuff yourself with cheesburgers and french fries.

I'm not sure I get "pimp." The taxpayers aren't getting a fuck, they're getting fucked...

Forum List

Back