The 13 ways the Tea Party is like the Taliban

jwoodie, the far right practices what you just described, so kindly step off.

teabaggerpride.png

Yup, with the Dems on the defense, and the TeaPs in the toilet, we may get some governing done this term

You think this makes you look intelligent! Really?
images

Reasons you are a fucktard....

1) You posted your ugly retarded picture here.
2) You still dress like your mother picks out your clothes each morning.
3) You eat shit.
4) You think shit tastes good.
5) You are a liberal

Yup, with the Dems on the defense, and the TeaPs in the toilet, we may get some governing done this term

Tea Party in the Toilet?
You might want to look at the wins Jake
Tea Party Endorsed Candidates Dominate Election 2014
Tea Party leaders are celebrating their victories at the polls. An examination of the results of the 2014 general elections by the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights reveals that Tea Party endorsed candidates continued to outperform at the ballot box this year. National Tea Party groups, most notably FreedomWorks and Tea Party Patriots, endorsed 80 candidates for federal office in yesterday’s general election. Tea Party endorsed candidates ended up winning 58 of those races—a 73% winning percentage.

In the general election, of the 59 Tea Party endorsed candidates in 30 different states, 48 won while only eleven lost – an 81% success rate.

peach174, those "endorsed" candidates are not TeaPs, but you can try to prove it.

Let's see, will the GOP attack the EO? Nope?

Will the GOP attack the ACA? Nope?

Will the GOP oppose the pres's troop deployments to Iraq? Nope? Caveat: this I would support anyone on.

peach174, the TeaPs influencing policy is gone.

peach174, those "endorsed" candidates are not TeaPs, but you can try to prove it.

Will the GOP oppose the pres's troop deployments to Iraq? Nope? Caveat: this I would support anyone on.

Yeah right. Continue to be in denial Jake.
That's why Mia Love and Martha McSally won as well as a few others like Tom Cotton and Joni Ernst.

A very, very few won as outright TP, and you can publish a list if you have it to contradict, but you don't have it.

The mainstream GOP has made it very clear that there will be no shutdown, not much push on EO immigration, nothing on Benghazi, little on Fast and Furious, and so forth.

Mia, whom I have met and would have voted for if she had been in my district, won a hard fought race in a very conservative district by only 3 points, 50 to 47. She will sidle toward the center this term to pick up female and Hispanic votes in 2016 she will need. Doug Owens, her opponent, is not nearly as well known as was his father, when he was a congressman, and he sliced a 15 point deficit in the last three weeks. He will oppose her again, and she needs help. She knows it.

A very, very few won as outright TP, and you can publish a list if you have it to contradict, but you don't have it.

The mainstream GOP has made it very clear that there will be no shutdown, not much push on EO immigration, nothing on Benghazi, little on Fast and Furious, and so forth.

Mia, whom I have met and would have voted for if she had been in my district, won a hard fought race in a very conservative district by only 3 points, 50 to 47. She will sidle toward the center this term to pick up female and Hispanic votes in 2016 she will need. Doug Owens, her opponent, is not nearly as well known as was his father, when he was a congressman, and he sliced a 15 point deficit in the last three weeks. He will oppose her again, and she needs help. She knows it.

6 left and 6 new came in
thinkprogress is really angry about it.
Meet The Newest Wave Of Tea Party Congressmen ThinkProgress

REP. TOM EMMER
REP. BARBARA COMSTOCK
REP. GLENN GROTHMAN
REP. ALEX MOONEY
REP. KEN BUCK
REP. JODY HICE

Tea Party Candidates are doing better than the far lefties did in early 60's when they started out.

Tea Party positions include:

Ideological purity
Compromise as weakness
A fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism
Denying science
Unmoved by facts
Undeterred by new information
A hostile fear of progress
A demonization of education
A need to control women’s bodies
Severe xenophobia
Tribal mentality
Intolerance of dissent
A pathological hatred of the US government

- HBO's "The Newsroom"
The Newsroom Tea Party Is The American Taliban Quotes

you were thanked by guno, that should tell you something

Tea Party positions include:

Ideological purity
Compromise as weakness
A fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism
Denying science
Unmoved by facts
Undeterred by new information
A hostile fear of progress
A demonization of education
A need to control women’s bodies
Severe xenophobia
Tribal mentality
Intolerance of dissent
A pathological hatred of the US government

- HBO's "The Newsroom"
The Newsroom Tea Party Is The American Taliban Quotes

Hmmmmm Delta4Embassy
sounds like YOU are also taking things "literally"
and seeing any kind of "compromise or change" on this perception of TP as "weakness"
since you bully your points and won't listen to FACTS
such as the Tea Party groups I know INVITE and INCLUDE diverse members and views
from all parties, even prohibiting members from ugly political rhetoric at protests in order to keep a safe all-inclusive environment for people to express and respect their views REGARDLESS of party and position. They stick to PRINCIPLES to avoid division.

I can cite the Tea Party in Kingwood that takes this approach. And one of the former leaders of the Black Tea Party is now with the True the Vote organization led out of that area.

That idea of political inclusion under the Constitution isn't on your list which leaves out this FACT the Tea Party is focused on the Constitution which includes and protects ALL people and ALL views. Just because YOU disinvite yourself doesn't mean the discrimination is coming from that group.

You leave out that they want to enforce CONSTITUTIONAL principles,
by which I have found prochoice and all other views are Equally Protected.

So the Tea Party groups and leaders I know of, at least in Houston,
push INCLUSION of political views under the Constitution.

It seems your "TRIBAL MENTALITY" applies to you, equally if not more.

If you cite whatever you are told in the media, and by people complaining,
a lot of that is FEAR based and not FACT based.

YES there are far right pushing the Constitution to protect their views.
But that does NOT preclude or exclude the Constitution from protecting
far left and even prochoice views.

The point is to enforce the CONSTITUTION
and NOWHERE in your list do you mention that.

I guess I'll have to challenge you to the Bullring on this.

Delta4Embassy: can you find me ANY TALIBAN who push for
Constitutional Inclusion and Due Process of law under the Constitution.

Then you can tell me the Taliban and Tea Party are fighting for the same things!

Do you need a Bullring Challenge on this?

I have yet to find any Taliban pushing for the people to check
against Govt abuses by enforcing the Constitution....

Last edited:

Yeah right. Continue to be in denial Jake.
That's why Mia Love and Martha McSally won as well as a few others like Tom Cotton and Joni Ernst.

Jake considers them Uncle Toms and Aunt Jeremiahs for not staying on the Democrat Plantation

This is typical of the left in this country

Call their fellow countrymen and women, Terrorist. because they don't BOW down to the way they feel they should .

You ever thought you'd see this in your country folks?

Call their fellow countrymen and women, Terrorist. because they don't BOW down to the way they feel they should .

Delta4Embassy vs. Tea Party who is more like the Taliban US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dear Stephanie and Delta4Embassy ^
There, I just challenged Delta to the Bullring to find
me any Taliban who enforces Constitutional checks
on govt as the Tea Party believes in doing.

If you can please help him, I think he might need some assistance to find such a Taliban member.

Shall we round up a posse and help him go on a Taliban hunt?

Scour the earth like Diogenes looking in daylight with a lamp...

I have been called an "islamo-Nazi pig" so I might count as a sympathizer
who believes in Constitutional checks and balances and due process of law.

But I am not Muslim and certainly not Taliban.
I am more sympathetic toward the Tea Party, but align more with Occupy and Greens
in checking the Democrat party by Constitutional principles -- which may require
the Muslim leadership to enforce if the Democrats won't listen to anyone else.
if they keep demonizing Christians, Constitutionalists and Tea Party, but they don't demonize Muslims, maybe the Muslims will have to hold them to the Constitution. Nothing else seems to work.

So maybe Delta4 is on to something:
Maybe we DO need a Muslim Tea Party before the liberal Democrats
will take the Constitution seriously and start enforcing it instead of
complaining it is hijacked by the right.

Dear Stephanie: Isn't that so backwards and either sad or terrifying.

When someone is a ranting anti-US Jihadist terrorist, this is sympathized with
as having "valid grievances and pushed to violence by oppression"

But when a Constitutionalist has VALID arguments against govt run amok,
that person is a one-sided closeminded Terrorist who can't be reasoned with.

If you are arguing that militant fighters can be "reasoned with" and shouldn't be shot on the spot as terrorists, why isn't this same courtesy and "due process" applied to Politicians in the U.S. who are arguing civilly. Why are they DECLARED guilty without due process, and expected to prove their innocence afterwards with the burden on them.

The left denounces when terrorists are denied due process
but won't apply it to the rightwing already declared to be like Taliban?

How did it get to be the opposite.

Where black is argued as white
and white is argued as black. Day and night have changed places.

Forum List

Back