The 12 repubs in districts Biden won who caved to MAGA pressure

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

They caved to MAGA pressure and threats. They will be voted out in 2024. The MAGA repubs cannot government. They have shown as much. What an embarrassment...

They caved to MAGA pressure and threats. They will be voted out in 2024. The MAGA repubs cannot government. They have shown as much. What an embarrassment...
your side aint that great either jimmy.....

I don’t think anyone thinks the Republican Party is perfect or are they a good example of morality and leadership. They just are marginally better than the worse of the two parties we currently have. The Democratic Party would be decent for America if they were nothing like what they currently are.

I don’t think anyone thinks the Republican Party is perfect or are they a good example of morality and leadership. They just are marginally better than the worse of the two parties we currently have. The Democratic Party would be decent for America if they were nothing like what they currently are.

Well... probably the US would be better off with a democratic electoral system where the people had a voice, rather than two political parties fighting it out for money the rich are dangling up their asses

Any Republican who votes for Gym Jordan should be voted out of office.

With a record number of Americans worse off since Xiden was elected, it sounds like the folks in those 12 districts became woke, and voted out the Demafacist.

Not so sure that they are going to be voted out. But yep...they caved.

J6

Well... probably the US would be better off with a democratic electoral system where the people had a voice, rather than two political parties fighting it out for money the rich are dangling up their asses
It would be far better if we just abolished political parties altogether and made every candidate run on their own merit. Ninety percent of the house could never win an election if they didn't have a population that was brainwashed into thinking that they had to vote for anyone with a certain letter next to their name.

It would be far better if we just abolished political parties altogether and made every candidate run on their own merit. Ninety percent of the house could never win an election if they didn't have a population that was brainwashed into thinking that they had to vote for anyone with a certain letter next to their name.
I can appreciate the concept but I’m not sure destroying the constitution to save it is the proper course, both sides have been trying that for years and it’s only making things worse.

They voted against Trump in Kalifornia. No ahocker, given the level of TDS.

But they voted for Republicans for Congress. Not sure what the big deal is.

Did you factor in the large number of "Biden voters" who didn't vote at all down ballot? That would clear up the supposed mystery.

I can appreciate the concept but I’m not sure destroying the constitution to save it is the proper course, both sides have been trying that for years and it’s only making things worse.
Political parties have nothing to do with the constitution.

Biden ran in 2020.

These Republicans from "Biden districts" ran in 2022. What happened In between?

Biden happened.

Last edited:
With a record number of Americans worse off since Xiden was elected, it sounds like the folks in those 12 districts became woke, and voted out the Demafacist.
3.8% UE, incredible strong consumer spending, and more than 8mm good jobs asking for applicants: we can conclude struth is either devious or confused or both.

Forum List

Back