Wisconsin Trump electors settle lawsuit, agree Biden won in 2020

Oh come on Dimtard from Dunwoody, everyone has known a long time the courts refuse to listen to the evidence.
They are as dumb as you.
The courts will not hear statistical evidence.

Which is probably a good thing.

Understand the reality though: in spite of millions spent on the effort, righties have been completely unable to show how the leftards did it.

They couldn't even find one single leftard who would talk

Excuse me for saying so, but that's a piss poor performance by the righties. It tells me they're looking in the wrong place.

Of course Biden won 2020 since the alternate electors were never heard nor considered by Pence as was his right and duty. But always nice to see fascist scum like you celebrating another win by Big Government in threatening and squashing their dissidents like bugs in order to keep the people in order and keep our election system a total fraud with fairness and freedom only a lie and an illusion.
giphy.gif

Understand the reality though: in spite of millions spent on the effort, righties have been completely unable to show how the leftards did it.

Excuse me for saying so, but that's a piss poor performance by the righties. It tells me they're looking in the wrong place.
Gee, you say you’re an elections expert...why haven’t you found anything?

You were doing good till your last line..... It almost took my breath away, coming from you! :lol:

They've had over 3 years now, to look in the right place and find it.... They haven't found evidence or proof, because NO ONE STOLE THE ELECTION FROM TRUMP.

It's all been a created illusion made up of lies.... The creators of the lies, deserve prison. They are traitors to the Constitution and Nation, the enemy from within, trying to destroy us...

You were doing good till your last line..... It almost took my breath away, coming from you! :lol:

They've had over 3 years now, to look in the right place and find it.... They haven't found evidence or proof, because NO ONE STOLE THE ELECTION FROM TRUMP.

It's all been a created illusion made up of lies.... The creators of the lies, deserve prison. They are traitors to the Constitution and Nation, the enemy from within, trying to destroy us...

After three years, Trump was right about the Hillary Russia hoax you and Cult 46 never stopped obsessing over. Your credibility is blown, Trixie. Start by obsessing over things that are actually true for a change

After three years, Trump was right about the Hillary Russia hoax you and Cult 46 never stopped obsessing over. Your credibility is blown, Trixie. Start by obsessing over things that are actually true for a change

That's hilarious. Care4all not only hasn't heard that Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hillary hoax, but she jumps out to admit Trump's content is far better than hers.

So basically Care For Leftists Don't Give A Shit About Anyone Else is useless. She doesn't follow basic news and just steals Trump's content, she added zero beyond that

That's hilarious. Care4all not only hasn't heard that Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hillary hoax, but she jumps out to admit Trump's content is far better than hers.

So basically Care For Leftists Don't Give A Shit About Anyone Else is useless. She doesn't follow basic news and just steals Trump's content, she added zero beyond that
Apparently you still don’t believe that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to benefit Trump.

Here’s some reading matetial to get you up to date:

Trump meanwhile said this:

The right has never come to terms with this.

Bad news for Trump,.

Forum List

Back