The #1 reason I will never be a Democrat is that they think it's ok to murder unborn children

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Once you've crossed the line of murdering people, it's very hard to come back from doing something that evil.

The Democrats like to think of abortion as a form of Liposuction. They could at least own up to the murder and not hide behind "It's a woman's choice of what she wants to do with HER body". Problem is there is another body involved.

Once you've crossed the line of murdering people, it's very hard to come back from doing something that evil.
If they’re unborn they’re not children.
Odd that Republicans want to use children for target practice.
Look at what they did the children at the border.
And they want to strip away healthcare for children and school lunches for poor children.
These people have to be monsters, what else could it be?

Don't like abortions...don't have one.
Don't like abortions...shouldn't be forced to pay for one.

Who is "forced" to pay for one? Please provide "credible" proof.
Not splitting hairs with you. Taxpayer money should not fund Planned Parenthood. That's as credible as I'm going to get.

If they’re unborn they’re not children.
Odd that Republicans want to use children for target practice.
Look at what they did the children at the border.
And they want to strip away healthcare for children and school lunches for poor children.
These people have to be monsters, what else could it be?
Ask any woman that ever miscarried if it was a child she lost.

What about the pro-life cons who've been busted for paying for abortions for their wives or mistresses?
So? I'm making no judgements on the morality of abortion. I'm just of the opinion that taxpayer dollars shouldn't fund them and I also think that people should quit trying to pretend that it's just some sanitary medical procedure that doesn't end a life. That embryo or fetus or baby, whichever you choose to call it, is unique and will not be duplicated in future pregnancies.

The bullshit excuses for supporting abortion are just that: bullshit.

But you can't fool God, you can't even fool your own conscience.

Everyone knows abortion is wrong.

Forum List

Back