The 1%ers; This Country's "Lindsay Lohans"??

Infidel bro.........you really think thats the guys bike? I dont. Thats rare you have a limpwrister riding a bike. I hang with some bikers by me who go to a weekly Sunday AM car/bike show. About 30-50 riders show up and all of them, without exception.......like my Mustang gang ( thats what I drive).......all conservative guys who 100% support out military.
This guy is a fcukking fraud who barely leaves his home ( check his post count in just 4 months).......likely a social outcast. You cant spend 17 hours a day at the computer and NOT be an oddball.

I agree.... I know a shitload of bikers and not a ONE of them supports the turd in the oval office.... NOT A ONE!
My offraoding buddies are the same... some of them are ignorant of ploitics, but everyone of them knows a jackass when they see it.

Im with you.... I dont buy it for a second.

Profiling on our part? Perhaps..... so sue us!

:lol:

Carry the liberal ideas out in this rig:
downsized_1106101234-1.jpg

LMAO bro...........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quote:
"They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

Well thanks for the post....it has been at least 5 minutes since the last bash Bush update.

Let's see no one else in the 50's or 60's ever drove drunk?

And as far as I know there might have been one or two Dems that might have driven drunk at least once or twice.

But at least the Dems can hang their hat on one little factoid...NO Dem from Massachusetts EVER had a few too many and offered to drive a lady home. Then this little Prince with a famous name had a little mishap and drove his car into a creek and got out and left her there still alive while he went home and sobered up and worked up a story.
Meanwhile that young lady stayed in the car under water and died a slow death.

Yeh Bush drove around a little tipsy...And the Dems never had a mishap while driving a little the worse for wear.It's a good thing for the Dems who are all perfect never experienced something like being responsible for the death of a young lady...Gee if that ever would have happened it would have totally wrecked a persons chance to go on to be a Senator from a State in New England let's say...

Why is it (regarding the collusion of business/politics) that the 1%ers ALWAYS get first-consideration....when things get OUTTA-CONTROL....on a "promise" they'll show more a sense of maturity/regard-for-others, THIS-time-around?? :eusa_eh:

Hell, they've already got MORE-than-sufficient assets to live a MORE-than-comfortable Life....yet, they just seem so incapable of overriding their inner-"need" for MORE!!!! (...At everyone-else's expense!)​

Granted, some o' them are just USED to having things their-way...and, getting perpetual-"passes".....​

"They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

.....but, what about the rest o' them? Are they out to GET all o' those people who'd dismissed them (in the past), and have some sadistic-"need" to make others suffer, to make their point?​

I've heard people suggest that....after a certain-point, their income is no-longer regarded as income; that their assets have become a "$core" they flaunt, when gathering with other 1%ers at (what they consider) "social"-gatherings. So....when does The Game end, for them....a Game, within which the rest-of-us DIDN'T choose to participate (yet, can't avoid)??? :eusa_eh:

Man can you feel the greed and rage from here?

They had it all!

They were finally going to soak the rich and MAKE THEM PAY AND PAY AND PAY.

How DARE them have all that money. WE WANTS IT! IT'S OURS, OUR OWN, OUR PRECIOUS!

And then the election happened and they were CHEATED! Yes, cheated of finally getting even with those false, tricksey Baggines, er I mean those Rich!

And they are furious! How DARE voters cheat them of what was really theirs.

You can hear the rage and fury from here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gollum1.jpg

By the way Sha bro........might want to think about tuning up that bike and take a break from blogging. Almost 5,000 posts in 5 months. :eek::eek::eek::poke::poke::poke:

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Thats k00k levels of k00k even amongst k00ks!!!:blowup:

Probably hasn't much else on his plate I'm guessing. Quick break now and again to spank the monkey, grab some PopTarts... then back to blogging.

Why is it (regarding the collusion of business/politics) that the 1%ers ALWAYS get first-consideration....when things get OUTTA-CONTROL....on a "promise" they'll show more a sense of maturity/regard-for-others, THIS-time-around?? :eusa_eh:

Hell, they've already got MORE-than-sufficient assets to live a MORE-than-comfortable Life....yet, they just seem so incapable of overriding their inner-"need" for MORE!!!! (...At everyone-else's expense!)​

Granted, some o' them are just USED to having things their-way...and, getting perpetual-"passes".....​

.....but, what about the rest o' them? Are they out to GET all o' those people who'd dismissed them (in the past), and have some sadistic-"need" to make others suffer, to make their point?​

I've heard people suggest that....after a certain-point, their income is no-longer regarded as income; that their assets have become a "$core" they flaunt, when gathering with other 1%ers at (what they consider) "social"-gatherings. So....when does The Game end, for them....a Game, within which the rest-of-us DIDN'T choose to participate (yet, can't avoid)??? :eusa_eh:

Man can you feel the greed and rage from here?

They had it all!

They were finally going to soak the rich and MAKE THEM PAY AND PAY AND PAY.

How DARE them have all that money. WE WANTS IT! IT'S OURS, OUR OWN, OUR PRECIOUS!

And then the election happened and they were CHEATED! Yes, cheated of finally getting even with those false, tricksey Baggines, er I mean those Rich!
.....i.e. those folk$ who can AFFORD to buy politicians.......and, who would know, BETTER, than Carl Berstein??!!!!

Sorry, 'Baggers. Your 1%er Icons have ZERO Divine Rights to this Country's wealth!!!!!

Ya' want Royalty (again)????

Move-the-Hell-back, to your Mother Country!!!!

(There's no-longer any room for you inbred, Tory trash, here!!!)

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back