The 1%ers; This Country's "Lindsay Lohans"??

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
Why is it (regarding the collusion of business/politics) that the 1%ers ALWAYS get first-consideration....when things get OUTTA-CONTROL....on a "promise" they'll show more a sense of maturity/regard-for-others, THIS-time-around?? :eusa_eh:

Hell, they've already got MORE-than-sufficient assets to live a MORE-than-comfortable Life....yet, they just seem so incapable of overriding their inner-"need" for MORE!!!! (...At everyone-else's expense!)

Granted, some o' them are just USED to having things their-way...and, getting perpetual-"passes".....​

"They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

.....but, what about the rest o' them? Are they out to GET all o' those people who'd dismissed them (in the past), and have some sadistic-"need" to make others suffer, to make their point?

I've heard people suggest that....after a certain-point, their income is no-longer regarded as income; that their assets have become a "$core" they flaunt, when gathering with other 1%ers at (what they consider) "social"-gatherings. So....when does The Game end, for them....a Game, within which the rest-of-us DIDN'T choose to participate (yet, can't avoid)??? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Shaman, you are a true left wing moron.

So let me get your logic: It's always the 1%'ers that are "sorry this time" and promise to do better, but always get another chance.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Is my local newspaper the ONLY place in America that shows week after week, the ghetto and trailor trash who commit crimes over and over and over and over, out of selfishness and greed for more, that always get off easy, always get out of jail, always get a 4th, 8th, 12th, 20th, chance in our courts................

And they are the same ones liberals say are "owed" free healthcare and welfare from the government (aka the rest of society's pockets).

Mr. Shaman, I want to live where you live, in liberal fantasy land, where only the rich get second chances and get to say "sorry" only to go do the same shit again. Cuz where I live, those populations held so dear by the left (the ghetto, the immigrants) seem to act just like Lindsay Lohan, except their crimes almost always involve not only DUI, and drugs, but also violence. And they ALWAYS get a second, 10th, 25th chance.

[. So....when does The Game end, for them....a Game, within which the rest-of-us DIDN'T choose to participate (yet, can't avoid)??? :eusa_eh: [/CENTER]

You mean the "game" of earning a living?

On that I agree. Most of you liberals have fought long and hard to avoid having to play that game.

Liberals have fought and died for this country , liberals are the college educated people who worked AND went to school to earn degrees.

Liberals work just a frequently and as hard as cons do.

You see just because you lie about what makes up this country does not make it true.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Shaman, you are a true left wing moron.

So let me get your logic: It's always the 1%'ers that are "sorry this time" and promise to do better, but always get another chance.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Is my local newspaper the ONLY place in America that shows week after week, the ghetto and trailor trash who commit crimes over and over and over and over, out of selfishness and greed for more, that always get off easy, always get out of jail, always get a 4th, 8th, 12th, 20th, chance in our courts................
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so it's (admittedly) "bad" when those folks rip-you-off....but, it's "different" when the (cowardly) 1%ers hire agents, to commit all their rip-offs, huh???? :eusa_eh:

"In our process of fighting to stay alive, and in their process of trying to expel an invader that violated their dignity, destroyed their property, and killed their innocents, we were faced off against each other by people who made these decisions in $5,000 suits, who laughed and slapped each other on the back in Washington DC with their fat fucking asses stuffed full of cordon blue and caviar."

"I spent 33 years and 4 months in active service as a member of our country's most agile military force--the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of a racket all the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service."

commondreams and warisaracket.org?? :rolleyes:

At least you are very consistent with your use of winger site opinion pieces as 'truth' or 'proof'... as idiotic as it is, you are a consistent idiot

At least you are very consistent with your use of winger site opinion pieces as 'truth' or 'proof'...
....By people who (actually) participated, as-opposed-to some whiny-ass loudmouth-apologi$t, like you.​

At least you are very consistent with your use of winger site opinion pieces as 'truth' or 'proof'...
....By people who (actually) participated, as-opposed-to some whiny-ass loudmouth-apologi$t, like you.​

And this is proven and verified how??

You are a freaking lemming

These are uber-activist sites that are to be as trusted as a John Wayne Gacy opinion on child care

You take any winger stance as fact with the only requirement being that they agree with your warped agenda

The 20%ers...............

The fringe k00ks.........many of whom troll on this board thus making this a fcukking playground for the non-20%ers who admittedly, like to run up the score.................

scoreboard-17.jpg

By the way Sha bro........might want to think about tuning up that bike and take a break from blogging. Almost 5,000 posts in 5 months. :eek::eek::eek::poke::poke::poke:

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Thats k00k levels of k00k even amongst k00ks!!!:blowup:

By the way Sha bro........might want to think about tuning up that bike and take a break from blogging. Almost 5,000 posts in 5 months. :eek::eek::eek::poke::poke::poke:

Probably a pic taken in a...... parking lot somewhere.....

He most likely rides in a Prius :eusa_shhh:

i love how arrogant rightwing logic can be, just like bill o reilly saying that anyone who watches jon stewart is a stoned slacker. thats right - if youre a liberal, you probably live on welfare, you probably dont have an education, you probably wear tie-dyes and waste your life at a phish concert, and you want 9/11 to happen again.

Infidel bro.........you really think thats the guys bike? I dont. Thats rare you have a limpwrister riding a bike. I hang with some bikers by me who go to a weekly Sunday AM car/bike show. About 30-50 riders show up and all of them, without exception.......like my Mustang gang ( thats what I drive).......all conservative guys who 100% support out military.
This guy is a fcukking fraud who barely leaves his home ( check his post count in just 4 months).......likely a social outcast. You cant spend 17 hours a day at the computer and NOT be an oddball.

Infidel bro.........you really think thats the guys bike? I dont. Thats rare you have a limpwrister riding a bike. I hang with some bikers by me who go to a weekly Sunday AM car/bike show. About 30-50 riders show up and all of them, without exception.......like my Mustang gang ( thats what I drive).......all conservative guys who 100% support out military.
This guy is a fcukking fraud who barely leaves his home ( check his post count in just 4 months).......likely a social outcast. You cant spend 17 hours a day at the computer and NOT be an oddball.

i agree, if youre a liberal you probably lack the faculties to ride a motorcycle, and you're glad young american men and women are dying so hamid karzai can keep getting sacks of cash from the iranians.

I agree.... I know a shitload of bikers and not a ONE of them supports the turd in the oval office.... NOT A ONE!
My offraoding buddies are the same... some of them are ignorant of ploitics, but everyone of them knows a jackass when they see it.

Im with you.... I dont buy it for a second.

Profiling on our part? Perhaps..... so sue us!

:lol:

Carry the liberal ideas out in this rig:
downsized_1106101234-1.jpg

Last edited:
i love how arrogant rightwing logic can be, just like bill o reilly saying that anyone who watches jon stewart is a stoned slacker. thats right - if youre a liberal, you probably live on welfare, you probably dont have an education, you probably wear tie-dyes and waste your life at a phish concert, and you want 9/11 to happen again.

got some of it right s0n...........

many many liberals dont live in the real world, which is to say, they are not out there competing and busting their ass like most real Americans. Its no secret how Democrats ever get elected: a high percentage of those voting Dem have a vested interest in handouts. THATS not even debatable. Union peole are a perfect example. As public service employee's, their salaries and absurdly healthy retirement programs.......and many of them suck and would be thrown overboard in the business world. How many asshole losers are on food stamps? We're all real sure they set the bar real high for themselves!!:lol:

Forum List

Back