‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

When are you libs going to bite the bullet, go back to school, learn how to read , and become conservatives? I am amazed at how much you people enjoy having someone lie to you so you can revel in your ignorance.
I read the quote. Is it your contention that he was referring to something other than the residence? If so, it's his administration. He made the personnel decisions. If he I saw referring to the residence, imagine a president with a (D) behind his name saying something like that!

Did you read what is said about Trump that I put in the red text, or is that simply beyond your limited ability to read?

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

You really are a tool, kind of like a mop!
I'm not Trump's janitor. That must be exhausting!

Imagine shelving every noble quality you ever admired just to be the cheerleader for a boorish, crude, crass little man. Golly! What a commitment you must make to forget what makes people admirable only to admire the ignoble.

I'd lash out and insult me too. Everyone needs a relief valve.

So does everyone else, because stupid responses like that one are hard to come by!

I read the quote. Is it your contention that he was referring to something other than the residence? If so, it's his administration. He made the personnel decisions. If he I saw referring to the residence, imagine a president with a (D) behind his name saying something like that!

Did you read what is said about Trump that I put in the red text, or is that simply beyond your limited ability to read?

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

Imagine shelving every noble quality you ever admired just to be the cheerleader for a boorish, crude, crass little man. Golly! What a commitment you must make to forget what makes people admirable only to admire the ignoble.

So does everyone else, because stupid responses like that one are hard to come by!
Well said. Your eloquence positively stuns

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

Well,said. Your eloquence positively stuns me. And to think, you divined that amazing retort in only five minutes. Lightening wits like yours come along once in a generation.

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

Well,said. Your eloquence positively stuns me. And to think, you divined that amazing retort in only five minutes. Lightening wits like yours come along once in a generation.

Did you mean "lightning"?

"Lightening" is the opposite of "darkening".

You are so ignorant and thus, boring! I don't rush to respond to your posts because they are as dull as dishwater, just like your intellect.

Any mop at hand.

Any mop at hand.

Did you mean "lightning"?

"Lightening" is the opposite of "darkening".

You are so ignorant and thus, boring! I don't rush to respond to your posts because they are as dull as dishwater, just like your intellect.
Okay. I'll play in your ballpark.

So's yer old man!

It sounds like what he'd say but for my own sanity I'll give him the benefit of doubt since the information is 2nd hand. Not for Trump's benefit but for mine. If true it would be like seeing a photo of somebody burning the flag.

He is talking about the people ,not the White House itself .
Once again press guessed at what he meant and gets it wrong. :lmao:
upload_2017-8-2_7-15-39.png

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

It is government housing....and it was built, again, in 1817.......of course it is a dump...just because it has a lot of history doesn't mean it isn't a dump......

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

It is government housing....and it was built, again, in 1817.......of course it is a dump...just because it has a lot of history doesn't mean it isn't a dump......

It's been remodeled several times including when it was basically gutted in 1948-1952.

Truman Reconstruction - White House Museum

The only reason Trump is calling the WH a "dump" is because he can't make any money staying there.

He does make money when he stays at his own properties however.

Yep, the American people have bee conned and duped.
He's making plenty of money staying there.

As a student of history, this just sickens me to the core.
Well, as a student of history you are then aware that Bess Truman and Harry Truman spent a lot of time and money refurbishing the WH because the place was a shambles, according to them. So this isn't unprecedented. However, the problem in 1947 was structural and I think President Trump is just doing his "can't control my id" routine on this. I don't support him trashing the WH at all, just saying it's sort of happened before.

He is talking about the people not the WH.

“This is my real group,” he reportedly told a group of members, while inviting them to stop by his interviews the following day. “You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.”
So who hired all those people in the wH

<smh>

So how do you feel about our fleet of strategic B-52's?

As a student of history, this just sickens me to the core.
Well, as a student of history you are then aware that Bess Truman and Harry Truman spent a lot of time and money refurbishing the WH because the place was a shambles, according to them. So this isn't unprecedented. However, the problem in 1947 was structural and I think President Trump is just doing his "can't control my id" routine on this. I don't support him trashing the WH at all, just saying it's sort of happened before.

Yeah, but when Truman fixed the White House... it WAS in shambles. The floors were falling in.

Mrs. Kennedy remodeled the W.H. in the sixties and called it atrocious.
It's no big deal when the Dems say it.

But Trump was talking about the people not the White House ,but many still wants to believe the lies. :biggrin:

He is talking about the people not the WH.

“This is my real group,” he reportedly told a group of members, while inviting them to stop by his interviews the following day. “You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.”
So who hired all those people in the wH

<smh>

So how do you feel about our fleet of strategic B-52's?

It takes time to drain the swamp and they are in both parties.

IMAGINE -- for a minute. Just imagine if the previous president had uttered such a thing. The right wing would have lost their shit as if the world were ending. Imagine their original criminal hero Reagan saying "the White House is a dump".

Cons you have crossed over into hypocrisy of such a scale that it has never been explored before.

Forum List

Back