‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

It must be exhausting rationalizing the disrespectful behavior of this huckster buffoon. The Trumpian idiots will use any mop at hand to clean up after the petulant gameshow host spouts off.

It must be exhausting rationalizing the disrespectful behavior of this huckster buffoon. The Trumpian idiots will use any mop at hand to clean up after the petulant gameshow host spouts off.

When are you libs going to bite the bullet, go back to school, learn how to read , and become conservatives? I am amazed at how much you people enjoy having someone lie to you so you can revel in your ignorance.

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

my goodness... he has no business being in the White House.

He was elected legally like his predecessor.

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

my goodness... he has no business being in the White House.

He was elected legally like his predecessor.

depends what you mean by legally?

his predecessor won twice with 52% of the vote. and I don't recall Russians interfering.

*shrug*

that said, it's kind of immoral to think the spew that comes from the orange sociopath is ok.

When are you libs going to bite the bullet, go back to school, learn how to read , and become conservatives? I am amazed at how much you people enjoy having someone lie to you so you can revel in your ignorance.
I read the quote. Is it your contention that he was referring to something other than the residence? If so, it's his administration. He made the personnel decisions. If he I saw referring to the residence, imagine a president with a (D) behind his name saying something like that!

The only reason Trump is calling the WH a "dump" is because he can't make any money staying there.

He does make money when he stays at his own properties however.

Yep, the American people have bee conned and duped.

You nailed it with this.

He has made millions to FB the US tax payer, just by traveling, via Air Force One, at the tax payer's expense,mane then makes millions more by traveling from one Trump promptly tongue next.

Money is the only reason he ran and he's raking it in.

How long before his fans get fed up with losing money while paying out of their pocket to make him richer?

Just how stupid are the Trump dupes?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I read the quote. Is it your contention that he was referring to something other than the residence? If so, it's his administration. He made the personnel decisions. If he I saw referring to the residence, imagine a president with a (D) behind his name saying something like that!

Did you read what is said about Trump that I put in the red text, or is that simply beyond your limited ability to read?

He uses hyperbole a lot!

People keep saying this is about the people? No... this isn't the first time Trump has complained about the look of the White House. He changed a ton of stuff in the Oval Office to... yes gold.

Including that childish coke button"

Lots of good and the taxpayers paid the bill.

The only reason Trump is calling the WH a "dump" is because he can't make any money staying there.

You nailed it with this.

He has made millions to FB the US tax payer, just by traveling, via Air Force One, at the tax payer's expense,mane then makes millions more by traveling from one Trump promptly tongue next.

How long before his fans get fed up with losing money while paying out of their pocket to make him richer?

I don't think it was just the money. it was spite because he was cranky he was embarrassed at the press corps dinner by Seth Meyers and president Obama.

it made his ...... hands ... feel small.

People keep saying this is about the people? No... this isn't the first time Trump has complained about the look of the White House. He changed a ton of stuff in the Oval Office to... yes gold.

Including that childish coke button"

Lots of good and the taxpayers paid the bill.

Well the government gives new Presidents $100,000 to redecorate some of the white House to their likings, but many Presidents in the past have turned that down and used their own money instead, I haven't seen whether Trump took the money or not.

People like Trump because he's one of them...no privilege there...no sirree...

You nailed it with this.

Stupid? Dupes? You are the one you should be berating!

The man spent how many millions of his own money to get elected?

If you're stupid enough to think money is the reason he ran, there is no helping that kind of mental defect.

Did you read what is said about Trump that I put in the red text, or is that simply beyond your limited ability to read?

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

Trump is not part of the Elite ...oh no ...LOL...White House not good enough for this POS

Report: Trump Tells Golf Club Members That The White House Is 'A Real Dump'

[URL='https://twitter.com/ananavarro'] Ana Navarro @ananavarro

Trump thinks the White House is a real dump. Well, many Americans think a human heap of garbage has taken up residence there. https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/892497170754097152 …

5:52 PM - Aug 1, 2017
[/URL]

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

You really are a tool, kind of like a mop!

He uses hyperbole a lot!
Any mop at hand.

You really are a tool, kind of like a mop!
I'm not Trump's janitor. That must be exhausting!

Imagine shelving every noble quality you ever admired just to be the cheerleader for a boorish, crude, crass little man. Golly! What a commitment you must make to forget what makes people admirable only to admire the ignoble.

I'd lash out and insult me too. Everyone needs a relief valve.

Forum List

Back