That Son of a .....!!!

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I cant believe it!

He got up and started walking but you know what? He led off with his left foot!!! THAT SON OF A .....! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

That's what the Left sounds like right now and I say keep it up. You are only making yourselves look like fools and assuring the Right gaining seats in 2018 and Trump winning re-election in 2020, lol.

The Left is blowing their wad on the first month and the American people will not remember in a year what you all complained about.

Muslim ban probably done due to tonight's breaking news.
Sessions neutered, upcoming investigations ahead,
Defeating ISIS in a month like the Comrade promised out the window, a replacement for Obamacare isn't even on the horizon but this crazed Scotsman thinks the " left is looking like fools.?"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Where do these lunatics come from?

Defeating ISIS in a month like the Comrade promised out the window, a replacement for Obamacare isn't even on the horizon but this crazed Scotsman thinks the " left is looking like fools.?"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You fucking regressive just can't stop lying can ya. No one said ISIS would be defeated in a month. Not Trump, not anyone, you now have the credibility slightly below that of a cold pile of dog shit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Most support the travel ban. Terrorists are using the refugee relocation plan to spread themselves around the globe. Most groups are young males. Only an idiot would fail to see anything suspicious going on.

We have stepped up efforts to defeat ISIS. Obama allowed them to progress so much that it's harder now than it would have been when they were actually 'JV.' Obama claimed long ago that they were on the run and now the left is treating this as a serious issue. Of course, now that the Muslim sympathizer is gone, it's okay to demand that action be taken.

Meanwhile, while ISIS still poses a threat, you guys want to increase the number of poorly vetted refugees. I guess you would rather fight ISIS and other terrorists here on our soil.

Why are libs complaining about no Obamacare replacement yet? If it's as great as Obama says the ACA is, I would think you guys want to keep things as they are. Shouldn't you be hoping it never gets replaced?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You fucking regressive just can't stop lying can ya. No one said ISIS would be defeated in a month. Not Trump, not anyone, you now have the credibility slightly below that of a cold pile of dog shit.

Oh his credibility is waaaaay below a piece of dog poo. The fact is sessions is doing the right thing. Now, with his free time i hope he investigates the obummer admins connections with pootin.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh his credibility is waaaaay below a piece of dog poo. The fact is sessions is doing the right thing. Now, with his free time i hope he investigates the obummer admins connections with pootin.

The most likely result of Russia hacking the election to elect Trump will be a finding of Ds having massive voting fraud.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Rush Limbaugh's bowels from hell.

I cant believe it!

He got up and started walking but you know what? He led off with his left foot!!! THAT SON OF A .....! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

That's what the Left sounds like right now and I say keep it up. You are only making yourselves look like fools and assuring the Right gaining seats in 2018 and Trump winning re-election in 2020, lol.

The Left is blowing their wad on the first month and the American people will not remember in a year what you all complained about.
That they're continuing on the same path that achieved absolutely nothing for them, instead backfired horribly with fatsos's defeat, the loss of Congress, control of the SCOTUS, continuing erosion of dimocrat power in the states, etc., and all due in part to some of their base abandoning ship in the '16 election because of the direction the leaders have taken it.

Duh, not hard to see. Just compare various demographic numbers from the '12 and '16 elections, you can't miss seeing their problems. And obviously the DNC knows the score too. Whadaya do? Only two choices really. Either continue on the same course, or come up with a new strategery to stop the base from bleeding away and attract other converts as well. I know which option I'd choose if it was my party falling apart, but the geniuses at the DNC have instead opted to double down by staying the course. Thank you very much much, and good luck with those 25 Senate seats you have to defend in 21 short months.

Forum List

Back