That Obamacare penalty will be bigger than you think

If things are so great in canada why do they come here for healthcare?
Who’s “they”? Canada vs. US Health Care Systems - Debunking Health Care Myths - AARP

People that used to be able to afford quality healthcare are now priced out of those plans forcing them to accept substandard care that cost more than their previous policy...

You’re saying you believe that there are superior/inferior treatments based on what you pay for insurance? I’ll need something more than your opinion on that.

Are you denying canadians come to the US for better healthcare?

And yes it's substandard because you end up on waiting lists for treatment.
Take a look at the VA if you want a clear picture of government healthcare.
And of course the better hospitals dont even take obamacare,so yes you are getting substandard healthcare.

No. I'm saying "Here's an article with some information on that subject."

I don't. Nobody I know does. See, you've got your anecdotal evidence, I've got mine.

Now, if you have some statistics to back your claim, that would be interesting.

In my observation, VA care varies from one state to another and from one region within a state to another. Often it's a matter of who's in charge of the specific facility.

And of course the better hospitals dont even take obamacare,so yes you are getting substandard healthcare.

You mean the better hospitals don't accept insurance from certain insurance companies? I'd like to know which hospitals and which insurers.

Because as soon as you say "hospitals don't take Obamacare," you've lost all credibility.

Obamacare is not an insurance company.

Now, make sure to say "it's a disaster/total fuck up/never should have happened/nothing wrong with what we had," etc., etc., etc. instead of addressing any of the above.

I don't. Nobody I know does. See, you've got your anecdotal evidence, I've got mine.

In my observation, VA care varies from one state to another and from one region within a state to another. Often it's a matter of who's in charge of the specific facility.

You mean the better hospitals don't accept insurance from certain insurance companies? I'd like to know which hospitals and which insurers.

Because as soon as you say "hospitals don't take Obamacare," you've lost all credibility.

Now, make sure to say "it's a disaster/total fuck up/never should have happened/nothing wrong with what we had," etc., etc., etc. instead of addressing any of the above.

Obamacare is a government construct that doctors are refusing to accept.
And thats the truth.
Is It True? Do Doctors Really Loathe Obamacare?

Doctors, Hospitals Say 'No' to Obamacare Plans

‘It's almost impossible 2 find a doctor that takes exchange plan’; Many Calif. physicians don't accept Obamacare - twitchy.com

Your pathetic denials are just that...pathetic.

And thats the truth.

‘It's almost impossible 2 find a doctor that takes exchange plan’; Many Calif. physicians don't accept Obamacare - twitchy.com

Ruling out "Twitchy" from the get-go. Someday y'all will learn the difference between fact and opinion.

Now, the first two are fact-based, so they at least present something to discuss. (I did read them, whereas I'm fairly certain you didn't read the AARP article I gave you.)

As with all polls (including the Gallup poll with the chart I referred you to), the question is always: How many were polled and how recent is the poll?

The Healthline article references a poll conducted in September of last year: 2014 Survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives

If those 20,000 physicians were polled again today, would the results be the same?

This is from the USNews article you posted:

Doctors or hospitals may be left out of insurance networks for many reasons; the decision is usually up to the insurance company, not the provider, but it usually comes down to reimbursement, which can be lower through plans obtained via the Obamacare marketplace.

"We have no idea what the plans are paying," says David Howard, professor in the department of health policy and management at Emory University. "That's closely guarded information. We can only draw conclusions based on anecdotal reports."

IOW, the insurance companies are monkeying around with reimbursement because they're no longer allowed to issue lifetime caps or deny patients for preexisting conditions.

Thank you for providing those articles; they were very informative. Bottom line: When the middleman's gouging you, what's the answer? Get rid of the middleman.

And thats the truth.

Ruling out "Twitchy" from the get-go. Someday y'all will learn the difference between fact and opinion.

Now, the first two are fact-based, so they at least present something to discuss. (I did read them, whereas I'm fairly certain you didn't read the AARP article I gave you.)

As with all polls (including the Gallup poll with the chart I referred you to), the question is always: How many were polled and how recent is the poll?

The Healthline article references a poll conducted in September of last year: 2014 Survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives

If those 20,000 physicians were polled again today, would the results be the same?

Doctors or hospitals may be left out of insurance networks for many reasons; the decision is usually up to the insurance company, not the provider, but it usually comes down to reimbursement, which can be lower through plans obtained via the Obamacare marketplace.

"We have no idea what the plans are paying," says David Howard, professor in the department of health policy and management at Emory University. "That's closely guarded information. We can only draw conclusions based on anecdotal reports."

IOW, the insurance companies are monkeying around with reimbursement because they're no longer allowed to issue lifetime caps or deny patients for preexisting conditions.

Thank you for providing those articles; they were very informative. Bottom line: When the middleman's gouging you, what's the answer? Get rid of the middleman.

Obamacare exchanges are dropping like flies,the price is through the roof,substandard care and doctors and hospitals refuse to take it.
Only in liberal land does that count as a success story.

So when do these ne'er do wells pay me back for all the money this is going to cost me?
I figure I'll be owed around six thousand a year in inflated cost due to your messiahs plan.
And that doesnt include all those cum dumpsters in the ghetto pumping out illegitimate brats that I have to pay for.
Why is it that every fucking thing democrats propose cost me a shitload of money?

They have been fed a line, and repeat it, never checking the real facts of what is happening.

And thats the truth.

Obamacare exchanges are dropping like flies,the price is through the roof,substandard care and doctors and hospitals refuse to take it.
Only in liberal land does that count as a success story.

So when do these ne'er do wells pay me back for all the money this is going to cost me?
I figure I'll be owed around six thousand a year in inflated cost due to your messiahs plan.
And that doesnt include all those cum dumpsters in the ghetto pumping out illegitimate brats that I have to pay for.
Why is it that every fucking thing democrats propose cost me a shitload of money?

You've yet to provide evidence of "substandard care," and you've ignored any and all information that doesn't fit your preconceived notion about doctors and hospitals. You're just here to keep repeating your rant. Ho-fucking-hum.

You've yet to provide evidence of "substandard care," and you've ignored any and all information that doesn't fit your preconceived notion about doctors and hospitals. You're just here to keep repeating your rant. Ho-fucking-hum.

How is being limited to the few doctors desperate enough to accept obamacare not lowering the quality?

How is being limited to the few doctors desperate enough to accept obamacare not lowering the quality?

None of the doctors in my area are turning patients away. What state are you in?

None of the doctors in my area are turning patients away. What state are you in?

How many links is it going to take for fucks sake?

You will not find any links to what you said in Post #75. That's your hyperbolic extrapolation from a poll of 20,000 doctors (out of nearly 900,000 active physicians in the U.S.) saying a little more than half of them are unhappy with Obamacare (quite possibly because of the 50+ attempts by the GOP to kill it).

Anyway, I asked you what state you're in. The answer to that is not in a link.

No, I didn't mean "state of hysteria" or "state of rage," which seem to be your default modes. It's a geography question. Where do you live that doctors are turning away patients in droves?

You will not find any links to what you said in Post #75. That's your hyperbolic extrapolation from a poll of 20,000 doctors (out of nearly 900,000 active physicians in the U.S.) saying a little more than half of them are unhappy with Obamacare (quite possibly because of the 50+ attempts by the GOP to kill it).

No, I didn't mean "state of hysteria" or "state of rage," which seem to be your default modes. It's a geography question. Where do you live that doctors are turning away patients in droves?

Funny this link says 2/3 of the doctors who responded refuse to take obama care....and it's one of the same ones I already posted.

Gee...here's more on the subject.
When Will The Government Start Forcing Doctors To See Obamacare Patients?

And more...
More Doctors Refusing ObamaCare Patients

Funny this link says 2/3 of the doctors who responded refuse to take obama care....and it's one of the same ones I already posted.

Gee...here's more on the subject.
When Will The Government Start Forcing Doctors To See Obamacare Patients?

And more...
More Doctors Refusing ObamaCare Patients

I'll type slowly: What. State. Do. You. Live. In?

Forum List

Back