That 'Muslim Thing' and Obama

Who gives a shit if he's anti-Isreal? Why do we continue to support Israel? To be ready for the coming Rapture? Because we are obligated to support a country we set up displacing tens of thousands of Palestinians from their ancestral land and pissing off lots of native Muslims? I think you people just fear and therefore hate Muslims.

Because Israel is a democracy, dumbass.

yea.. if you are JEWISH.

We hate and fear tyrants and despots.

That means we stand against every Muslim nation on the face of the earth.

and yet it's ONLY the christian nations out invading nations over phantom WMDs... funny how that works...

Who gives a shit if he's anti-Isreal? Why do we continue to support Israel? To be ready for the coming Rapture? Because we are obligated to support a country we set up displacing tens of thousands of Palestinians from their ancestral land and pissing off lots of native Muslims? I think you people just fear and therefore hate Muslims.

Because Israel is a democracy, dumbass.

yea.. if you are JEWISH.

So what? I don't see them decapitating anyone on YouTube, at least.

Nor do I see them referring to those of other religions as "slaves" or denying them liberty.

If he is anti-Israel I would have a problem with that. Israel is one of our allies in the ME. We have certain obligations to our allies. That is not to say blindly agree with everything our allies do or simply go along with them because they are our allies. I have friends that I don't agree with on some things, it does not mean I would not still be friends with them or assist them when I can.

You may want to go read through the history of the region before jumping off the cliff to say that Israel is all wrong or any of the ME States are in full error.

Concise Timeline of Recent Israeli-Palestinian History

The Middle East conflict—a brief background

Israel, Palestine and the Occupied Territories

Jordan/TRANSJORDAN

British Empire: The Map Room: Middle East: Transjordan

I don't mean to say that everything about Israel is wrong. And I don't condone the tactics of the Islamic nations surrounding Israel have done in reaction to its existence. However, were the US not a superpower and at the end of a war it had little do with, the nations that were the superpowers at the time to arbitrarily carve out a niche in Washington DC and tell us, "The Native Americans have a right to be here and this land is now theirs." you can't expect for the US not to react in the extreme. Especially if that new native American nation were to start colonizing outside of its borders on land owned by Americans for generations!
Granted the expanding settlements are a problem. Then again it is not comparable to the US and the indians. Indians have the right to buy and build anywhere in the US. they can expand their territory so to speak. It is obvious the State of Israel is not defending all of it's citizens equally when they allow settlers to go in and destroy crops and take over the land of the people that have lived there for generations. In that they have not held up their end of the Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement of April 3, 1949. The wars, threats, tactics and such have prevented such peace as those who desired it early on.

The question will come down to, "Are there enough people that want peace on all sides to work this out peacefully or will they continue to kill and maim one another for another hundred years or more or even worse?"

Granted the expanding settlements are a problem. Then again it is not comparable to the US and the indians. Indians have the right to buy and build anywhere in the US. they can expand their territory so to speak. It is obvious the State of Israel is not defending all of it's citizens equally when they allow settlers to go in and destroy crops and take over the land of the people that have lived there for generations. In that they have not held up their end of the Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement of April 3, 1949. The wars, threats, tactics and such have prevented such peace as those who desired it early on.

Well, I knew my analogy wasn't completely similar, but I figured you get the gist in that were Americans to change situations with the Palestinians, as in empathize with the Palestinians, we'd probably react just as extreme and violently. I know I'd be violently angry were it to happen to me.

The question will come down to, "Are there enough people that want peace on all sides to work this out peacefully or will they continue to kill and maim one another for another hundred years or more or even worse?"

I think you're right about that.

I never really bought it, seems to me his pretty much a non-believer in anything but himself. this though?

Yes, but you have a habit of comparing Obama to Stalin and Marx.

Which makes you either a very paranoid fringe extremist......or a very dishonest person.

and you have a tendency to lie about what others write. Probably why you are not taken too seriously by anyone. :eusa_whistle:

So what? I don't see them decapitating anyone on YouTube, at least.

Nor do I see them referring to those of other religions as "slaves" or denying them liberty.

Do you see Uzbekistani, Indonesian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi governments decapitating people? Those are Muslim nations. Some of the nicest people I ever met were Bangladeshi Muslims. They are a helluva lot nicer than you or Cecilie, Allie.

Did you know that Israel has built a wall which keeps Palestinians from freely entering Jerusalem or visiting other Palestinian refugee camps where they might have family? Do you think that qualifies as "denying them liberty"?

Yes, he is anti Isreal. (In your opinion)Actually, i believe he's anti anything that has to do with the US too. (This is total horseshit no matter what you believe.) He's said that the US is not a "Christian" country, when our laws and constitution was based on Christian values. (Judaeo Christian) But he's doing a pretty good job at getting rid of anything that has to do with God in our country.

How is he getting rid of God in this country?:eusa_pray:

This is more pissing and moaning from the right.

Why shouldn't we try to get the majority of moderate Muslims on our side? To deliberately ignore or alienate them is stupidity. There are over a billion in the world.

I love the way religion can be used to generate hate by some "religious" folks.

Right now, the right is definately like the blind leading the blind or seeing the speck in the other's eye while ignoring the mote in yours.:eusa_whistle:

Religion is used to generate hate more frequently by non-religious folk than it is by religious folks. After all, we don't hate you, as you obviously hate us.

Surely there is nobody surprised by this. He is muslim first, Baptist for political purposes. He used his
"christianity" to fool the mindless sheep into voting for him.

Liberals don't give a shi* if he's a Muslim or a Christian. Please attempt to refrain from making idiotic statements. Only Republicans wouldn't vote for someone who wasn't Christian, there professor, so the only mindless sheep who voted for him were Republicans who voted for a Democrat.

I thought I made it pretty clear that religion wasn't the 'problem.'

While I tend to try and stay away from any debate dealing with religion, and Im not going to debate the merits of christian vs. islam here. I will say this, the lands known as Palastine have a long long history and have been ruled by eveyone from the Romans, Turks, Egyptians, to the Christians, Jews, and the Arabs. So to simply say that this land was stolen from one group of peoples and given to another is not only short sighted its wrong.

the United Kingdom of Israel was established by the Israelite tribes with Saul as its first king in 1020 BCE.[66] In 1000 BCE, Jerusalem was made the capital of King David's kingdom and it is believed that the First Temple was constructed in this period by King Solomon.[66] By 930 BCE, the united kingdom split to form the northern Kingdom of Israel, and the southern Kingdom of Judah.[66] These kingdoms co-existed with several more kingdoms in the greater Palestine area, including Philistine town states on the Southwestern Mediterranean coast, Edom, to the South of Judah, and Moab and Ammon to the East of the river Jordan.[67]
Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This region has even been ruled at one time by the Greeks, yes the people of the region need to co-exist peacefully and regognize that each has a right to be there and also realize that they both have ancient ties to those lands. When this is accomplished without the religious hatred involved that brings with it random acts of violence against innocent people then they will have peace, but I'm afraid until that happens things will remain as they are.

If he is anti-Israel I would have a problem with that. Israel is one of our allies in the ME. We have certain obligations to our allies. That is not to say blindly agree with everything our allies do or simply go along with them because they are our allies. I have friends that I don't agree with on some things, it does not mean I would not still be friends with them or assist them when I can.

You may want to go read through the history of the region before jumping off the cliff to say that Israel is all wrong or any of the ME States are in full error.

Concise Timeline of Recent Israeli-Palestinian History

The Middle East conflict—a brief background

Israel, Palestine and the Occupied Territories

Jordan/TRANSJORDAN

British Empire: The Map Room: Middle East: Transjordan

You know, we wouldn't have any of these problems if the Ottoman Empire had just stayed away from this whole thing and not joined the German Kaiser in World War 1. Why did the Ottoman Empire care if the Archduke of Serbia was killed?

yea.. we wouldn't have had this problem if a stone aged bunch of slaves would have just stayed their hebrew ass in Egypt either.

Actually, we wouldn't have had this problem if Ishamel was never born and no Arabs ever existed!

Yes, but you have a habit of comparing Obama to Stalin and Marx.

Which makes you either a very paranoid fringe extremist......or a very dishonest person.

You're right. he is much more Hitleresque with his policies. Seizing control of the auto industry. Rabid environmentalism. Eugenics. Racial importance. etc.

Surely there is nobody surprised by this. He is muslim first, Baptist for political purposes. He used his
"christianity" to fool the mindless sheep into voting for him.

I knew he was no christian the minute he started spouting the typical left wing anti Christian talking points direct from the moonbat wing blog sites. I'm sure most people knew he was full of crap about his faith after that BS.

According to Newsweek there are 7-8 million Muslims living in the US. Compare that to the population of Muslims living in other countries and the US does have a higher Muslim population than say.... Russia... or uhh.. let's see here, China. Or Japan.

Please don't tell me Joe Biden fed him that line.

Because other countries say NO and here in the US you can get and have what you want for basically free

Forum List

Back