That Damned Climate Change Bringing Snow in Maine in Mayh

Considering that here in Amarillo, we started getting 80 plus degree days all the way back in mid April, I'm thinking there is something to this climate change.

I think I'm going to float a new diabolical theory: Climate Stability is going to destroy the planet! Without changing temperatures, we are doomed I say doomed! We have to assess carbon penalties every place where temperatures aren't changing enough to insure the dynamic environment that life on Earth needs.

The problem is there are too many liberals, and as long as that is true, we're going to have constant problems. The way to decrease the number of liberals is to break the liberal's public education monopoly with vouchers, so that parents can send their children to charter, private, parochial and home schools.

Considering that here in Amarillo, we started getting 80 plus degree days all the way back in mid April, I'm thinking there is something to this climate change.
Amarillo has been getting 80+ temps since I was a child long ago, dude.

What, did you just move there?

I think I'm going to float a new diabolical theory: Climate Stability is going to destroy the planet! Without changing temperatures, we are doomed I say doomed! We have to assess carbon penalties every place where temperatures aren't changing enough to insure the dynamic environment that life on Earth needs.

Can we get federal funding for it?

Erie, PA and WPA down near Pittsburgh got snows. Not a lot but snow on May 15.

Also had freeze warnings, although it got cold I don't think it was freezing.

Erie, PA and WPA down near Pittsburgh got snows. Not a lot but snow on May 15.

Also had freeze warnings, although it got cold I don't think it was freezing.

Bah! Mere 'weather'!

IT isnt Climate Change unless it is HOT, HOT, HOT! I tell yuse!

chicken-little-580x303.jpg

Libtarts wtf are we going to do with them, climate has been changing since the beginning of time...

Forum List

Back