That Book Is Going To Get You Killed

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I am sick and f#cking tired of hearing the SAME sorry ass excuse over and over.

"I will help you to understand---fury-------you have to know ARABIC to read the koran AND EVERYTHING is mistranslated AND EVERYTHING is 'out of context'
and--------allah said so...... and muhummad was and IS the PERFECT guy"

What a load of horsesh#t. Fourteen hundred years and you CAN'T fix a book? You CAN'T translate it BETTER? I DON'T need to understand Arabic to read a g-d damn book okay? YOU need to get off your lazy ass and RE-translate it IF that is the problem.

If EVERYTHING is mis-translated AND out of context whose f#cking fault is that? The reader? You sh#tting me right? Blame the reader and tell them they need to learn Arabic? How about YOU learn some damn English? "EVERYTHING is out of context".... Who put the book together? A group of f#cking retards?

Fourteen hundred years and ten billion islamic's CAN'T fix one book. Okay I will bite.
1, How many islamics does it take to fix one book?
2, How many years does it take TEN BILLION islamics to fix one book?

People are DYING because of that "mis-translated" and "out of context" book.
"Allah was and is the perfect guy" Well he sure as hell ain't no publisher now is he?

How about the social impact of putting out a book mis-translated AND out of context for FOURTEEN HUNDRED YEARS? I think I will buy a kookran and use it for toilet paper BECAUSE if that statement IS true that is ALL that book amounts to, something to wipe your ass with.

Its a stupid and a sorry ass excuse for what honest common sense and logic do NOT support. It's an excuse that takes lying, cowardice and sniveling to new levels.

How do you FIX such as a problem as you CLAIM? Destroy EVERY copy on earth and write a NEW one. And QUIT blaming the readers, you wrote the load of sh#t to start with.

Fury

Do you heard about Al-Taqiyya

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Muslims must lie to non-Muslims for purpose of jihad.
Quran clearly demands non-stop killing of non-Muslims, since 1400 years Muslims have killed more as 270 millions of infidels.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

There are not 'wrong' and 'good' Qurans or 'moderate' or 'non-moderate' Muslims.

Our traitorous politicians allowed Muslims to live in our countries.

What they 'thankfully' do?

Welfare parasitism, building of mosques, crime, rape, murder, birth of IQ60 inbreeding children and jihad: birth, bomb, fecal et. jihads.

Muslims will kill us after their gain majority in the western countries. Islam demands it.

Only solution is prohibition of Islam and deportation of Muslims back.

"I will help you to understand---fury-------you have to know ARABIC to read the koran AND EVERYTHING is mistranslated AND EVERYTHING is 'out of context'

What a load of horsesh#t. Fourteen hundred years and you CAN'T fix a book? You CAN'T translate it BETTER? I DON'T need to understand Arabic to read a g-d damn book okay? YOU need to get off your lazy ass and RE-translate it IF that is the problem.

If EVERYTHING is mis-translated AND out of context whose f#cking fault is that? The reader? You sh#tting me right? Blame the reader and tell them they need to learn Arabic? How about YOU learn some damn English? "EVERYTHING is out of context".... Who put the book together? A group of f#cking retards?

Fourteen hundred years and ten billion islamic's CAN'T fix one book. Okay I will bite.

"Allah was and is the perfect guy" Well he sure as hell ain't no publisher now is he?

How about the social impact of putting out a book mis-translated AND out of context for FOURTEEN HUNDRED YEARS? I think I will buy a kookran and use it for toilet paper BECAUSE if that statement IS true that is ALL that book amounts to, something to wipe your ass with.

Its a stupid and a sorry ass excuse for what honest common sense and logic do NOT support. It's an excuse that takes lying, cowardice and sniveling to new levels.

How do you FIX such as a problem as you CLAIM? Destroy EVERY copy on earth and write a NEW one. And QUIT blaming the readers, you wrote the load of sh#t to start with.

Fury
Nice, book burning goyim, the fuhrer would be so proud!!!!

should the christer buybull be next heir dorkyfuzzlenutzIQ21.4?

BurningBooks-1024x565.jpg

• Banned

Fury

Islamic Guno raises his ugly head. Did I hurt your widdle muslim feelings?

Fury

your IQ is hitting bottom, half taco boi , I am Jewish , goy boi

• Banned

Fury

your IQ is hitting bottom, half taco boi , I am Jewish , goy boi
But islam gives you permission to LIE and you do ALL the time. Now go away camel jockey.

The left attempts diversion immediately and compares the thread to Hitler right from the start...........

Ignoring the carnage going on in the world as a result of Radical Islam bloodying the landscape while holding up the Koran saying Anbar Akbar............in other words god will's it.................while beheading people, torturing them, raping little girls and boys, burning people alive, crucifying them, drowning them in cages, and playing with the victims heads in a game of soccer..........just to show a short list of the evil they are doing across the world right now.

To speak the truth about it is akin to Hitler..............LOL.......

saul-alinsky-rule-13.jpg

One of the reasons why I detest Pisslam as much as I do is that I've read the Quran toilet paper (before tossing it in my BBQ and roasting it back to Hell where it came from). That ENTIRE Islam doctrine is an exercise in bloodthirst page after page after page! Islam has ZERO golden-rule-style altruism that other religions have. It's nothing but an exercise in sadism against non-believers. And it's an exercise in Jew-extermination, which explains why European, detestable coward-sewage suck as much Islam dick as they do: that FILTH OF MY RACE sexually gets off on an ideology that hates Jews & Americans.

That it can only be understood correctly is just another Muslim lie. And as the OP says, it's completely counter intuitive. It's a religion for sh**heads at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back