That best seller from Palin.

You guys are breaking my heart talking bad about my secret sweetie, Sarah. If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all! I think I will give a copy of her book to everybody on my Christmas list this year. Note to self: Great idea!

Christ, they did the same thing with Hillary's book, It Takes a Village. Who cares? It's nothing new. Books sold is books sold, regardless of how they are to be used.
Hillary's book was a waste of good firewood.
CF clearly believes certain books should be burned, not read.

No I'm a LIBERAL I beleive EVERY book should be read and not burned like the ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE Bible thumpers who constantly want to remove books from public libraries and schools. I guess if you go back and look at mass book burnings in history you would find LOTS of liberals doing the burning right? Don't even get me STARTED on WITCHES!

No I'm a LIBERAL I beleive EVERY book should be read and not burned like the ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE Bible thumpers who constantly want to remove books from public libraries and schools. I guess if you go back and look at mass book burnings in history you would find LOTS of liberals doing the burning right? Don't even get me STARTED on WITCHES!
Paint with a broad brush much?

And no doubt, you'll be reading Palin's book. Correct?

Sure they do and it is a perfectly normal way to increase subs. HOWEVER when the HUGE #s that they and OTHER conservative groups buy up to give a CONSERVATIVE POS of a book "Best seller"status is a scam. Her book NEVER would have been a "Best Seller" w/o those types of huge orders.

Think about the silliness of your argument. Those books are going to be read by people who "WANT TO READ HER BOOK" so the book sales would come either way. She is number one on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and will be number one on the NY Times bestseller list. There are lines out the door at bookstores. People want to read her book and hear her story. Get over it ya whiner.

Sure they do and it is a perfectly normal way to increase subs. HOWEVER when the HUGE #s that they and OTHER conservative groups buy up to give a CONSERVATIVE POS of a book "Best seller"status is a scam. Her book NEVER would have been a "Best Seller" w/o those types of huge orders.

Think about the silliness of your argument.
He CAN'T think.

Enjoying Mein Kampf?

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

A genius way to fudge the numbers.

And I see that in your frenzy to attack me you have ALL ignored the fact that I clearly admit that this type of thing happens on the other side too. Come on convince me that the left wing doesn't try to inflate the sales of liberal books by mass purchases of those books.

Enjoying Mein Kampf?

Don't care to read it but I wouldn't BURN it.

Think about the silliness of your argument. Those books are going to be read by people who "WANT TO READ HER BOOK" so the book sales would come either way. She is number one on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and will be number one on the NY Times bestseller list. There are lines out the door at bookstores. People want to read her book and hear her story. Get over it ya whiner.
Meh, people still like Britney Spears, Coke Zero, MTV, reality TV, hybrid cars, etc. Doesn't make them any good...

Forum List

Back