I have seen the error in my ways!

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
Thanks to the wonderful people on USMB that have so graciously shown me the grave error in my liberal way of thinking, I have finally realized how wrong I was about everything.

I am therefore going to immediately join the Republican Party and dedicate myself to doing everything that I possibly can to insure that that wonderful and ingenious woman, Sarah Palin, will be nominated as the next Republican Presidential Candidate!

I have seen the light!

Welcome to the republican party....we are glad to have you

Thanks to the wonderful people on USMB that have so graciously shown me the grave error in my liberal way of thinking, I have finally realized how wrong I was about everything.

I am therefore going to immediately join the Republican Party and dedicate myself to doing everything that I possibly can to insure that that wonderful and ingenious woman, Sarah Palin, will be nominated as the next Republican Presidential Candidate!

I have seen the light!

My, my, how witty!

Maybe half so.

And I have seen the error of my libertarian ways as well! Sorry Campaign for Liberty, but I'm going to have to say so long! The hotness of this Sarah Palin woman is too much for me...I have to work to get her elected before her attractiveness drives me to the mental no point of return!

I'll still give you kudos occasionally, though, C4L!

I think flip-floppers belong almost exclusively to Obama. Enjoy all the freebies your kids will pay for and pay and pay. Dad was such a taking soul.

I have seen the light!

I support this effort and am willing to donate money to the cause of getting Palin on the GOP ticket in 2012. Is there a website for donations yet?

I have seen the light!

I support this effort and am willing to donate money to the cause of getting Palin on the GOP ticket in 2012. Is there a website for donations yet?

Just buy her book and be sure to pay full retail.

BTW the donations will be called tithes in the church of Palintology.

I have seen the light!

I actually have friends that are Palin supporters, so once this book is fully debunked and the price is next to nothing, I will pick up a couple from eBay as Christmas gifts. Palin 2012!

I have seen the light!

My, my, how witty!

Maybe half so.

A neo-con is a liberal who's been mugged by reality.

I actually have friends that are Palin supporters, so once this book is fully debunked and the price is next to nothing, I will pick up a couple from eBay as Christmas gifts. Palin 2012!

Ah yes, the true meaning of the season. Goodwill toward men, all that.

I have seen the light!
Yeah, when I was young, and stupid, I always voted democrat.
As I grew older, I opened my eyes, and realized the error in my thinking, too.

The "error" of your liberal ways:

1. Believing a handout is a long term solution.
2. Helping people is having them do things your way.
3. Democrats in Congress are just like you, if your a millionaire.
4. Accepting deviants elevates society.
5. The general welfare clause gives you license to take from others.
6. A screw you, we won attitude, will foster cooperation.

You got about 11 months to get this right.

I have seen the light!

Glad you could become a heterosexual. Former liberals tell me that your butt should stop hurting in a few weeks.

That's right. With lying sacks of liberoidal pus like you hanging around, the mindless, unoriginal, plodding, boring works of the dopey author of the OP, Richtard-preparation-H, will never stand alone in the mire of vapidity!

I have been a registered Republican since 1980

and proudly serve as a role model for the right wing

Last edited:

That's right. With lying sacks of liberoidal pus like you hanging around, the mindless, unoriginal, plodding, boring works of the dopey author of the OP, Richtard-preparation-H, will never stand alone in the mire of vapidity!

In the immortal words of the once famous Earl Scheib....Riiiight

Yeah. Sure. In the same exact sense that RINOs are "Republicans," too.

But you are just a liar.

And you are actually quite left wing. That is, you are a completely dishonest piece of crap liberoidal. But that's redundant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back