Thanksgiving Thru The Eyes Of Our Founders

Conservatives are still living in the 17th century, that's why they worship the Pilgrims.

Try to be less crazy.

Did you know PoliticalChic is a Buddhist?

I fail to see how that mitigates the craziness of your previous post.

Are you arguing that her viewpoint is invalid because of her religion?

I shudder to think that you might accept anything......anything.....the NYLiar says as fact.

The only thing he knows for sure about me is that I administer thrashings to him on a daily basis.

Conservatives are still living in the 17th century, that's why they worship the Pilgrims.

Try to be less crazy.

Why do you care what the Pilgrims thought?

Why do you care what the Founders intended?

Try to be less crazy.

I shudder to think that you might accept anything......anything.....the NYLiar says as fact.

The only thing he knows for sure about me is that I administer thrashings to him on a daily basis.

I've gotten you to deny your religion was Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, and Jew.

So what's left? Satanist? Atheist?

Oh right. Hindu!!!

Try to be less crazy.

I've gotten you to deny your religion was Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, and Jew.

Oh right. Hindu!!!

"I've gotten you to deny your religion was Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, and Jew."

Since you have done none of it....you've simply proven that you are the scummiest of liars.

Or.....provide such quotes.

Neither I nor any perceptive individual would ever share any personal information with you.
Why is it that directly after an exchange of posts with you, I feel the need for a course of penicillin?

Try to be less crazy.

Oh right. Hindu!!!

"I've gotten you to deny your religion was Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, and Jew."

Since you have done none of it....you've simply proven that you are the scummiest of liars.

Neither I nor any perceptive individual would ever share any personal information with you.
Why is it that directly after an exchange of posts with you, I feel the need for a course of penicillin?

For starters you just called me a liar for calling you Buddhist. That's one.

The other day after I speculated you were a Jew you scoffed at the idea there was even any such thing as a Korean Jew, so there's two.

Try to be less crazy.

Wow. As low of an opinion of liberals as I have, and still they disappoint me.

I wonder what was the point of him lying about that?

Oh right. Hindu!!!

For starters you just called me a liar for calling you Buddhist. That's one.

The other day after I speculated you were a Jew you scoffed at the idea there was even any such thing as a Korean Jew, so there's two.

No I didn't.

I revealed you as a scummy low-life liar for this:
""I've gotten you to deny your religion was Buddhist, Catholic, Protestant, and Jew."

Turkey was not served at the original Thanksgiving table, so having turkey does not make one a patriot loyal American...

Try to be less crazy.

They are part of our history and heritage.

Have you ever hacked a civilization out of a howling wilderness?

Have you ever written a Constitution that greatly advanced human liberty in the world?

Try to be less crazy.

It's a leopard and spots thing with the NYLiar.

As the proverb states "Habits begin as cobwebs and become chains..."

It the nexus of his upbringing and his Liberal politics.

Try to be less crazy.

Have you ever written a Constitution that greatly advanced human liberty in the world?

Have you ever considered moving beyond the 18th century? The founders aren't gods.

Turkey was not served at the original Thanksgiving table, so having turkey does not make one a patriot loyal American...

OMG…you are correct! That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

I find you to be correct with about the same frequency as cats are mentioned in the Bible.....so this is quite an occasion!

Wait....let me sit down: I have the vapors!

Now that I've composed myself, ....what makes one a patriot loyal American is having one's views align with that of the Founders, rather than the oppression of Liberal/Progressive Leftists.

See now?

But...you can come on over and sit on the other side of the table with the Leftist side of the family.

BYOS....
....bring your own shotgun.

Try to be less crazy.

It's a leopard and spots thing with the NYLiar.

As the proverb states "Habits begin as cobwebs and become chains..."

It the nexus of his upbringing and his Liberal politics.

Keep flailing. It's most amusing.

Try to be less crazy.

Have you ever considered moving beyond the 18th century? The founders aren't gods.

Strawman. I said nothing about them being gods.

They are historical people of great accomplishments, who's experiences are worthy of respect and carry important lessons to be learned.

Or do you think that Freedom of Speech is an historical anachronism that no longer needs any legal protection?

OMG…you are correct! That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

I find you to be correct with about the same frequency as cats are mentioned in the Bible.....so this is quite an occasion!

Wait....let me sit down: I have the vapors!

Now that I've composed myself, ....what makes one a patriot loyal American is having one's views align with that of the Founders, rather than the oppression of Liberal/Progressive Leftists.

See now?

But...you can come on over and sit on the other side of the table with the Leftist side of the family.

BYOS....
....bring your own shotgun.
Better a live kitten than a dead lion...If you think a good patriot would have to be aligned to the Founders then we still need slavery in the USA, and a heavy hand on corporations...

Forum List

Back