Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6pm or later

• Had it or will have it another day

• Other

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Not sure yet. I suck at cooking, so have no involvement every year. I'ts awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bonzi. Hope your family and friends have a great holiday. :)

What is the ETA for your Thanksgiving Dinner?
Between 2 and 3 pm is traditional for my family and friends across the states. I'll be with friends. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Bonzi and all other USMB members reading this thread. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

In 1621, the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies. For more than two centuries, days of thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn’t until 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, that President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November.

What is the ETA for your Thanksgiving Dinner?
Between 2 and 3 pm is traditional for my family and friends across the states. I'll be with friends. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Bonzi and all other USMB members reading this thread. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

In 1621, the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies. For more than two centuries, days of thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn’t until 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, that President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November.

We said 3:30 but people will be rolling in between 3 and 4pm so will have food ready around 4pm... don't want it to get cold like last year :(

Forum List

Back