Thanks to Obama, Iran’s Economy Is Booming

this is for the fake Israel supporter Jake. Joe the Jew hater is to be ignored..

Iran says country has transferred missile technology to Hamas

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Hamas is able to fire missiles into Israel because Tehran provided weapons technology to the militant group to defend itself against Israeli attacks, a senior Iranian official said Monday.

Officials from Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards have said in the past that Fajr-5 missiles are part of Hamas' Gaza Strip arsenal, whose technology has been supplied by Iran and produced locally without needing direct shipment.

"Palestinian resistance missiles are the blessings of Iran's transfer of technology," the Secretary of the Expediency Discernment Council, Mohsen Rezaei, was quoted as saying by Al-Alam, the Arabic channel of Iran's state TV. "We need to transfer defensive and military technology to Palestinians so that they can build weapons under the blockade and defend themselves," he added.

Hamas has fired more than 3,200 rockets into Israel during the recent conflict, with some intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome defense system and many of the crude missiles landing in open areas away from cities. Israel, which launched its military operation in Gaza on July 8, has since carried out more than 4,600 airstrikes across the crowded seaside area. More than 1,880 Palestinians and over 60 Israelis have been killed in the fighting.

Rezaei, a former Revolutionary Guard chief commander, wrote to President Hassan Rouhani this week calling on him to provide air defense systems to Hamas to hit invading Israeli planes. He also said Hamas should dig tunnels to be used as shelter to protect Gaza's population from Israeli assaults.

"I've requested Rouhani to provide air defense systems to Gaza so that Palestinians can defend themselves against invading planes," he said, adding that Iran was not shy to publicly declare its military support for Hamas.

Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas - US News

So?

Hamas won an election within the Palestinian Authority.

Remember when the Neo-Cons said that "Democracy" would bring peace to the middle east?

"I cant wait for the day Israel will be pushed into the sea": your quote Jew hater get lost..Iran with a nuke is not good for anyone.

"I cant wait for the day Israel will be pushed into the sea": your quote Jew hater get lost..Iran with a nuke is not good for anyone.

Guy, Israel isn't "Jews". And yes, it will be a great day when the Apartheid Zionist Entity is no more.

As for Iran having a nuke. Iran has never invaded a neighbor. It's never started an aggressive war in the modern era.

We, on the other hand, have invaded countries illegally, and we've used nukes on civilian populations in World War II.

I don't think we are in a position to be lecturing anyone.

Guy, Israel isn't "Jews". And yes, it will be a great day when the Apartheid Zionist Entity is no more.

As for Iran having a nuke. Iran has never invaded a neighbor. It's never started an aggressive war in the modern era.

We, on the other hand, have invaded countries illegally, and we've used nukes on civilian populations in World War II.

and that's your problem you're so blinded by your hate. you cant see the difference. you don't care regardless because you're so miserable:cuckoo:

and that's your problem you're so blinded by your hate. you cant see the difference. you don't care regardless because you're so miserable:cuckoo:

Your name calling aside, I have a lot more objectivity than you do.

The Iranians have never gone halfway around the world to occupy a country that didn't want them there. We've done that several times in our history.

We aren't on much of moral high ground if we tell Iran to get rid of their nukes while letting the Zionists keep theirs.

Also, from the Iranian point of view, Saddam and Qadafi both gave up their nukes and met violent ends. Kim Jong-Il kept his nukes and died peacefully in his bed, surrounded by a harem of North Korean hotties.

What compelling reason could you give the Iranians to give up their nukes?

Your name calling aside, I have a lot more objectivity than you do.

The Iranians have never gone halfway around the world to occupy a country that didn't want them there. We've done that several times in our history.

We aren't on much of moral high ground if we tell Iran to get rid of their nukes while letting the Zionists keep theirs.

Also, from the Iranian point of view, Saddam and Qadafi both gave up their nukes and met violent ends. Kim Jong-Il kept his nukes and died peacefully in his bed, surrounded by a harem of North Korean hotties.

What compelling reason could you give the Iranians to give up their nukes?

Nutjob dictators generally don't want to loose wars genius. Contrary to the belief of idiots like you, The U.S. has been
been the stabilizing force in the world since WWII and for anyone to think it is a good thing for muslims, fundamentalist, nutjobs to have nuclear weapon is a good thing has serious issues

[

Nutjob dictators generally don't want to loose wars genius. Contrary to the belief of idiots like you, The U.S. has been
been the stabilizing force in the world since WWII and for anyone to think it is a good thing for muslims, fundamentalist, nutjobs to have nuclear weapon is a good thing has serious issues

Uh, guy, we couldn't defeat Iraq, we couldn't defeat Vietnam.... THe Iranians aren't scared of us and there's really no reason why they should be.

I don't think it's a good thing for ANYONE to have nuclear weapons. BUt it's silly of us to wag our finger at someone and tell them they can't have one.

[

Uh, guy, we couldn't defeat Iraq, we couldn't defeat Vietnam.... THe Iranians aren't scared of us and there's really no reason why they should be.

I don't think it's a good thing for ANYONE to have nuclear weapons. BUt it's silly of us to wag our finger at someone and tell them they can't have one.

With liberals running the country of course there is no fear or respect and Obama is the worst of them

Forum List

Back