Iran'snew gay executions

The Sodomites are the Iranians, radical Muslim scumbags, killing people for not obeying the Quran.

That's who Iran was hanging....

...their sodomites.

^These were Sunni Arab Iranians.

Last edited:
The Sodomites are the Iranians, radical Muslim scumbags, killing people for not obeying the Quran.
You might need to look up the definition of "sodomite" in the dictionary.

Just saying........... :cool:
Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..

Let me educate all those who have no idea who the Sodomites were, and why they were punished, in the bible [Old Testment] Abraham's brother - Lott - chose the road leading to Sdom and Amora, the Sdomites or Sodomites had a very strict and twisted cruel law, begging for money wasn't forbidden, but giving money to the poor was a death penalty, and all the Sodomites would've been sharing with the property of the convicted, so does in Iran, the law - Quran - is very strict and twisted cruel law, instead of deporting them, locking them in prison, educating them, or any other alternative which is not death and torture is better, but they Sodomites choose to execute them by the name of the Quran, the very strict and twisted cruel law..
You really need to ask you Rabbi why G-d destroyed Sdom and Amora as was written in the Torah..

You seem slightly confused.......... :cool:

You really need to ask you Rabbi why G-d destroyed Sdom and Amora as was written in the Torah..

Oh yes of course, they are infected like all the Sodomites with unrestricted lust rewarded by Islam, Iran are the true Sodomites, and one day they will be destroyed.

Oh yes of course, they are infected like all the Sodomites with unrestricted lust rewarded by Islam, Iran are the true Sodomites, and one day they will be destroyed.
Again, your really need to talk to a Rabbi.

Seriously........... :cool:

That was in the OT?? The sodomites were about giving money to the poor?

Typical reading comprehension haha!!
We are discussing how Iran turn out to be Sdom in our time, for some reason Sunshine is decisive to show that Iran's Muslims are indeed advanced society as he claims, turn out I had to educate Sunshine explaining to him why Iran are the Sodomites in the biblical story, infected by radical Islam law as the bible teach us to stay of, and the end of these criminals.

Back to the subject, this is awful don't you think Penelope?

Typical reading comprehension haha!!
We are discussing how Iran turn out to be Sdom in our time, for some reason Sunshine is decisive to show that Iran's Muslims are indeed advanced society as he claims, turn out I had to educate Sunshine explaining to him why Iran are the Sodomites in the biblical story, infected by radical Islam law as the bible teach us to stay of, and the end of these criminals.
No.......the people of Sdom are the sodomites in the Bible story.

G-d will be mad at you Daniyel if you keep twisting his scripture. ...... :cool:

I should of never involved myself in this one.Saying that due to Iran"s laws on homosexuality and since the US , Europe, Canada, and Israel has very lax laws,even allowing homosexuals to be married, indeed it could be dangerous for them to have nuclear weapons if they would want to eradicate homosexuality, I take it that is what your getting at comparing their laws for homosexuals and nuclear weapons, right.

"There are no homosexuals in Iran"-- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Columbia University address, 2007

So there you go. What's the big deal here? How can a country with no homosexuals, be persecuting homosexuals? This is probably yet one more trumped up charge by radical elements of the American left.

Sunni Man said:

Daniyel said:

@Daniyel

You should watch this movie, guy. The Wikipedia link explains the plot best:

The Purge 2013 - IMDb

The Purge - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's the best (secular) representation of Sodom ever encapsulated on film, in my opinion.

The whole time I was watching that, I was thinking, "Wow. This is the story of Sodom. And America — home of the prison-industrial complex, where we throw the poor into prison just because they're poor."

I don't think it's gonna be much longer 'til America actually becomes the dystopic America in The Purge, man.

Eventually, we'll quit using wars as ruses to kill the poor and imprisonment as a means of locking them up and forgetting about them, and just start killing them outright in the streets.

That is exactly what Sodom was.

I'm with you 100% there, Daniyel. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back