Thanks ObamaCare: Guilford College Student Insurance Jumps 75 Percent

Actially if my theory is correct the price of the college ins was raised because of competition.

How could it be raised because of competition, wouldn't competition push prices down?

If lots of college kids are now covered under their parents ins as per the AHCA then that reduced the pool of those students who had to buy college health ins and thus raised the cost.

The law of supply/demand does not work so well in areas like health care, energy and such.

Sure it does, when you dont force people......that's the problem, you just said forced, so you like to be forced? I dont.

How could it be raised because of competition, wouldn't competition push prices down?

If lots of college kids are now covered under their parents ins as per the AHCA then that reduced the pool of those students who had to buy college health ins and thus raised the cost.

The law of supply/demand does not work so well in areas like health care, energy and such.

Sure it does, when you dont force people......that's the problem, you just said forced, so you like to be forced? I dont.

Where did I say forced?

Forum List

Back