Thanks Obama: Russia Deny's U.S. Access To Space Station Due To Ukraine Sanctions

Steve, you folks on the far far right are the embarrassment to the nation.

Nothing your enemies can do will ever be good enough to avoid your lies and your innuendo.

For instance your sigs can be traced back to one individual uncorroborated source.

Sorry, dud, that's how you roll and how you troll.

• Banned

Nothing your enemies can do will ever be good enough to avoid your lies and your innuendo.

For instance your sigs can be traced back to one individual uncorroborated source.

My sigs are not the topic of the thread. Focus!

Last edited:
astro-1.jpg

The article suggests maybe China will now take our place.

Something makes Obama look bad, quick jake, attack the messenger with far left loony ferocity!

Oh wait, I see you already started!

Every President and Congress since Bush 41 shares the blame for this situation. Obama and 41, probably least. Clinton and W probably most.

Did anyone think while they were running around going Vlad your an asshole and gee Vlad we want to fuck over all your friends that there wasn't going to be payback?

And everyone thought the objective was Ukraine....

They have been pissed off about US dominance in the space program for over 50 years. It's payback time.

Told ya. Weeks ago I said this was going to happen. obama will issue a speech blaming Bush and Republicans for his foolishness. This is what happens to those that have malignant narcissism.

Forum List

Back