If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

Depending on who the Republicans run, Hillary could very well take 45 states

Regardless, I do not see her getting less than 325 electoral votes

Gee, this post is utter paranoia. Joe Biden is hinting at a run as well. By the way, aren't you going to call him a misogynist for attacking her legacy? I mean hey, he just did attack a woman's credentials. Time to start using that "war on women" stuff on your own guy now. When that happens, it will make the Democratic party look patently idiotic.

Gee, this post is utter paranoia. Joe Biden is hinting at a run as well. By the way, aren't you going to call him a misogynist for attacking her legacy? I mean hey, he just did attack a woman's credentials. Time to start using that "war on women" stuff on your own guy now. When that happens, it will make the Democratic party look patently idiotic.

Either Biden or Hillary will beat the best available GOP candidate

45 hell why stop there lets give her all 57 states. For the record the partisan opinions of a long time Democrat which is what the author of the article is is not a predictor of future events you could modify his rant slightly and make the claim Hillary could lose 45 states or even 57 if she were to run.

Last edited:
Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

Either Biden or Hillary will beat the best available GOP candidate

Wishful thinking. Biden is a clown (shoot your shotgun in the air!), and Hillary obviously has a case of dementia from that slip and fall she had before a Benghazi hearing. Funny how she won't label Boko Haram a terrorist group... or blame terrorists for attacking the consulate in Benghazi.

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

Each presidential election is an opportunity for a new era. The era of "Hope and Change" is almost over.

Depending on who the Republicans run, Hillary could very well take 45 states

Regardless, I do not see her getting less than 325 electoral votes

I'm ready to back her over Warren and I'll move heaven and hell to do so. The woman is capable on so many levels.

I can be a bitch on a board but I'm not stupid. :D

Hillary is not getting the Nomination

Really? And what brilliant insight brings u to THAT conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well for starters, she couldn't even knock off a no named Jr. Senator with zero executive experience in the 2008 primaries. Second, like Obama, she has absolutely zero accomplishments that has been beneficial to the nation as Secretary of State and her tenior as former Senator.

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

Hillary has the runs...she swallowed Putin's reset button...

Russia to ban US from using Space Station over Ukraine sanctions - Telegraph

I fully expect Hillary will be the next president. We are pretty much at that point now that whoever the Dims throw up, they'll win.
As long as they continue their promises of more government entitlement programs, legalized pot, amnesty, this current crop of government nipple sucking Americans, the majority will vote the Dim every time.

Forum List

Back